• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't guys like girls taller than them? It sounds sexist.

That generalization sounds pretty sexist to me.

Personally, I'd have no qualms with dating a woman that was taller than me. Hell, the first girl I ever had a crush on was taller than me by a few inches. When I was in high school, I liked another girl who was taller than me, although that was really more of a physical attraction than anything else.

Well, for one, I actually do like tall girls. Never actually dated one, but I still find them attractive. The problem is, it's kinda hard to find tall girls, too. There's not that many girls out there that break 6 feet tall, after all.

Now, female bodybuilders, on the other hand... That just ain't sexy.

Not so much sexist as much as the appeal of laying my head on top of their head. That said, there's this one tall girl in my school that's sort of cute. Definitely would appeal to the folks who like long legs.

From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak, I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth... Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side... Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time... The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth... But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done. And that task, I say, is to become an admin, as I have always promised. The time is now.

I wonder where Snarky~ is...he's generally here when NTG is...otherwise he's sad.

Maybe he's taking a break? Even TheEnd can't be here 24/7.

He appears to be having a social life right now. :S

And sadly, my social life tends to only end right after NTG goes to bed.

Timezoooooooones.

From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak, I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth... Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side... Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time... The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth... But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done. And that task, I say, is to become an admin, as I have always promised. The time is now.

The original Lopt is back!

I came back just to :wub: Ninji. and ask about FE5

I hate you.

I haven't played a Fire Emblem game in a long time, outside of finishing FE12 and trying to play the horribly boring starting levels of FE11. How can I when I have Marvel vs. Capcom 3?

Also, reminded me that I watched the 3 lotr movies last week. Long versions too.

Good job.

Taskmaster/Tron/Haggar, 360.

That being said, everyone I know who owns the game has it for the PS3.

Every single person.

Respectable enough.

You'll never guess what I have it on.