• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, it's funny how most of the really cool guys are Decepticons.

Optimus still is the coolest of them all.

Optimus still is the coolest of them all.

Of course, though I'm usually torn between him and Megatron. Autobots also have Grimlock who is insanely awesome.

Assuming we're talking about the 80s show, of course. And I don't know why we wouldn't be.

Of course, though I'm usually torn between him and Megatron. Autobots also have Grimlock who is insanely awesome.

Assuming we're talking about the 80s show, of course. And I don't know why we wouldn't be.

It's either the 80s or Beast Wars.

Well, there's BayFormers...

It's either the 80s or Beast Wars.

Oh yeah, Beast Wars. That too.

...Say, we including Beast Machines here, too, or no?

But they would make great drag mages. Especially manman.

:mellow: No. Just no.

-----

I was planning to cross the desert as fast as possible, but Tier decided to get in my way. He was still as weak as ever though. Then, I got a call from Professor Juniper who asked us to meet her in Nimbasa City.

You know, rushing blindly into the sandstorm wasn’t my brightest idea. I especially shouldn’t have been wearing a short and a t-shirt. I had sand in my underwear and was itching the whole time. >__< The sensation was horrible... at first. :/ So when I arrived at the doors of the city, I had a change of clothes and met with the professor.

She just talked about rare Pokémons and Tier darted back into the desert to catch one of these... I couldn’t let him win this one, so... I decided to follow him, even though I lost track of him because of the sandstorm.

I ended up in the desert resort and found a female Sandile. I caught her and named her Lychees. I would probably use her later, but first, I decided to go inside the ruins. There were two entrances but I chose the one with weird-looking statues first. It appeared it wasn’t the right one. But at least I discovered that I could go through quicksand to find new paths... It looked like I wouldn’t be able to avoid getting sand into my clothes again... >__<

I took the other entrance... and it was a dead-end.

.............. ゚ペ

At this point, I didn’t care anymore about the ruins, or rare pokémons, or even losing to Tier, and decided to go back to town.

I was frustrated when I arrived and was looking for a place to rest, but I noticed some penguin grunts taking it out on an old man. It pissed me off and I... don’t remember what I did, but whatever it was, they suddenly fled in terror.

The man was apparently managing the daycare. He gave me his bicycle too, telling me he never used it.

..............Then why the heck was he carrying it with him?

I thought my day couldn’t get any worst, but Fold showed up and told me about the amusement park and musical theater.

However, I was too tired and decided to go rest at the pokémon center... Maybe I’ll join her later though.

F.E. 'Vier' THREAD

-----

I got some rest and decided to put ReiRei in the box and take Lychees with me instead. She’s a hasty one. I planned to spend the night in the amusement park and have some fun for once.

I first met Fold at the musical theater. I didn’t want to spoil the night and decided to acr friendly with her. When we entered, we both received a Prop Case as a gift to dress up our Pokémons. Both Fold and I weren’t much interested in this stuff though, and we left quickly after.

When I left the building, Fold was talking to her father. It seemed he wanted her to go back home. However, a stranger, named Elesa stepped in and resolved the issue.

Ironically, I was asked to take care of Fold. I... couldn’t say “no”, though. .__.

Then I went to the amusement park. And, oh god, N was here! <3 He also invited me to take the Ferris wheel with him. That was so romantic~

But then, my world turned upside down when he told me he was the King of Team Plasma. I answered I couldn’t understand his logic and battled him. I won, but with a bitter taste in my mouth. He told me I should aim for the Pokémon champion, if I wanted to meet him again.

Right now, I don’t know what to do, except cry.

This was the worst day of my life.

F.E. 'Vier' THREAD

Edited by Marthur