• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I know. I was just say I've never been warned either.

The smell of burn flesh isn't pleasant. I'll pass.

But you have been warned. It's on your warn status.

No, you get back there and burn for suggesting I have fun with that vile and unnecessary class coupled with a goddamn teacher that practically discourages students from asking questions if it's not directly involved with the formula being taught.

Edited by Sirius

But you have been warned. It's on your warn status.

No, you get back there and burn for suggesting I have fun with that vile and unnecessary class coupled with a goddamn teacher practically discourages students from asking questions if it's not directly involved with the formula being taught.

But my warn bar didn't change, is what I meant ^_^.

We've already been over this and obviously won't agree. Stop with that 'This is a useless class I'll never use again, and will fail' attitude. As for the questions, you already know my damn answer to that one.

...I give up. I just hate using subs, because kids are more canon than replacements. I'm a canon fanboy, not a stats fanboy. So I'll just be crawling into a hole now...

I think he just gave up in the wrong thread, too.

Well, at least they aren't grammar ones. You'd might as well just ban me if that was the case.

Nightmare is the one who warns for grammar mistakes.

Wosrt mod ever.

Bset mod ever you mean.

You two are going in problem users. What blatant breaking of the Tangerine Code of Conduct's rules!

Musashi is smitten by the fruit's aureola. Don't mind him.

Am not!

You two are going in problem users. What blatant breaking of the Tangerine Code of Conduct's rules!

Waht is tihs? I siad you were the bset mod ever, and tihs is hwo you rpeay your supporters?

Edited by Musashi

Tang's just being silly.

Heeeey, that's not fair, it was a joke about the userlist and your green name, but you are not including that in the screenshot! Now it looks like something perverted :(.

Frustration.

Why Frustrated?

Waht is tihs? I siad you were the bset mod ever, and tihs is hwo you rpeay your supporters?

>_> It took me a while to realize this was misspelled. I can read it just fine.

Heeeey, that's not fair, it was a joke about the userlist and your green name, but you are not including that in the screenshot! Now it looks like something perverted :(.

* pats * Poor Fruit.