• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

...ah. :33 An eternal top-secret or indefinite top-secret?

I'm afraid I'm going to go now. D: Enjoy the rest of your night! Bye!

:33 Indefinite, perhaps?

Already?! NOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ;____;

Edited by TheEnd

Baldus's squad is handing my ass to me. :l

That's supposed to happen. After losing enough (if in BF35), you get a Situation Change and need to move your party to some flags.

Hmm, everything seems fine now. Don't know what happened, but meh, my FB is rusting from disuse.

Mine doesn't see any relevant use, either. I could delete it and it wouldn't make a difference.

*browses /vp/ idly*

*sees a thread complaining about Archeops' skill*

Incidentally some strategy

bring out a pokemon with mummy

pass the ability on

bring out archeops

hit enemy

suddenly archeops is no longer vulnerable to himself.

rape

... this sounds beautiful.

Edited by TheEnd

Mine doesn't see any relevant use, either. I could delete it and it wouldn't make a difference.

*browses /vp/ idly*

*sees a thread complaining about Archeops' skill*

... this sounds beautiful.

I tend to only browse Fia's FB once in a while.

I saw something similar for Durant and its Entertainment move, but with Truant (Dream World) for ability. It could work for Hustle too but there's a chance it could backfire. It's probably better on Pokémon with some moves that don't have 100% accuracy. Could be also helpful to have someone with Sand Veil/Snow Cloak on your team too.

Otherwise, how are you fine ladies and gents?

Edited by Dark Chocolate

I tend to only browse Fia's FB once in a while.

I saw something similar for Durant and its Make Friends move, but with Truant for ability.

Otherwise, how are you fine ladies and gents?

But Bulbapedia says Make Friends/Entrainment doesn't work on Truant/Zen Mode/Multitype - oh wait, I see what you mean now.

I'm fine. I also have a new wallpaper. I thought it looked fitting.

Edited by TheEnd

But Bulbapedia says Make Friends/Entrainment doesn't work on Truant/Zen Mode/Multitype - oh wait, I see what you mean now.

I'm fine. I also have a new wallpaper. I thought it looked fitting.

Yep. It's mostly novelty, but it looks pretty interesting.

Cool wallpaper. My grandfather happens to be on his last months. Apparently the new medicine he got seems to have less of an effect in keeping his heart in decent shape. He might die when my parents will be out of the continent soon.

Edited by Dark Chocolate

Yep. It's mostly novelty, but it looks pretty interesting.

Cool wallpaper. My grandfather happens to be on his last months. Apparently the new medicine he got seems to have less of an effect in keeping his heart in decent shape. He might die when my parents will be out of the continent soon.

Feels like just sacrificing one of your mons to cripple one opponent, though.

That's unfortunate. My grandfather (singular because I didn't get to know the other one) died almost 10 years ago... slowly. Watching him become senile wasn't pretty. At least my father didn't go through that...

Everything seems so... dead.

Of course, it's Friday.

Edited by TheEnd

Everything seems so... dead.

Hi there fellow corpse.

Feels like just sacrificing one of your mons to cripple one opponent, though.

That's unfortunate. My grandfather (singular because I didn't get to know the other one) died almost 10 years ago... slowly. Watching him become senile wasn't pretty. At least my father didn't go through that...

Kinda.

I only got to know one of my grandfathers since the other died from friendly fire fourteen years before I was born. Mine is mostly having heart problems. My mom thinks he's been senile for quite a long time already. He is her father-in-law and the two never quite got along. I don't see that as much, but he seemed to be confused about his directions the last time I met him.

Kinda.

Inspired by that, I decided to take a harder look at Durant's page there.

Apparently one of their pokedex entries says they use armor to protect themselves from Heatmor.

I don't see how though, since Steel gives them extra vulnerability to Fire and no additional Special Defense.

I only got to know one of my grandfathers since the other died from friendly fire fourteen years before I was born. Mine is mostly having heart problems. My mom thinks he's been senile for quite a long time already. He is her father-in-law and the two never quite got along. I don't see that as much, but he seemed to be confused about his directions the last time I met him.

My other grandfather died when I was 4 or so. My father didn't care about him (he abandoned him, his siblings and his mother, basically), so he only told me about him much later.

No, not just this topic. This whole place seems dead. Everything seems dead.

Isn't it usually?

Inspired by that, I decided to take a harder look at Durant's page there.

Apparently one of their pokedex entries says they use armor to protect themselves from Heatmor.

I don't see how though, since Steel gives them extra vulnerability to Fire and no additional Special Defense.

My other grandfather died when I was 4 or so. My father didn't care about him (he abandoned him, his siblings and his mother, basically), so he only told me about him much later.

And yet, Heatmor is yet another run of the mill crappy Fire type while Durant seems actually kinda decent, preferably with Swarm.

That's too bad. My family was pretty united, though my mother never liked her parents-in-law. On the other hand, my father was very much appreciated by my maternal grandmother.

Edited by Dark Chocolate

And yet, Heatmor is yet another run of the mill crappy Fire type while Durant seems actually kinda decent, preferably with Swarm.

That's too bad. My family was pretty united, though my mother never liked her parents-in-law. On the other hand, my father was very much appreciated by my maternal grandmother.

It's also speedier and can learn ground/rock moves.

I never had a lot with contact with my father's family, grandmother and one aunt aside. But my parents dealt well with their respective in-laws.

Edited by TheEnd

It's also speedier and can learn ground/rock moves.

I never had a lot with contact with my father's family, grandmother and one aunt aside. But my parents dealt well with their respective in-laws.

Stone Edge crits, bitches!

I actually don't have that much relatives. My father only has one brother and while my mother has five siblings, most of them don't live anywhere near and we don't see them often.

Edited by Dark Chocolate