• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

>If you heat it up in a pot, it'll be delicious!

>Do you think Tepig is the answer?

There's no rule against responding to old posts if the thread is still alive

Flawless logic.

FileSonic is now trolling me. I enter the Captcha correctly (after waiting 30 seconds) and I got to wait another 30 seconds and I have to enter another Captcha.

And it does it again and again, Infinite loop is infinite.

FileSonic is now trolling me. I enter the Captcha correctly (after waiting 30 seconds) and I got to wait another 30 seconds and I have to enter another Captcha.

And it does it again and again, Infinite loop is infinite.

Try using another browser, maybe?

I wake 2 hours before my class for no reason.

Like fucking hell I'm waking up at 5.

That said, if I wanted to shower before class, I'd need to wake up about 1.5-2 hours early anyways, since it takes about a half hour to shower, another to get everything ready for class, and depending on how awful the bus schedule is that day, 30 minutes to an hour to actually get to class.

Like fucking hell I'm waking up at 5.

That said, if I wanted to shower before class, I'd need to wake up about 1.5-2 hours early anyways, since it takes about a half hour to shower, another to get everything ready for class, and depending on how awful the bus schedule is that day, 30 minutes to an hour to actually get to class.

Just place the stuff you're going to take/wear the next morning before you go to sleep.

Edited by Sirius

Just place the stuff you're going to take/wear the next morning before you go to sleep.

That much is easy. But even then, I'd still need to put on my clothes after showering, brush my teeth, comb my hair, shave, eat breakfast, lock up my room, lock the apartment door as I leave...

That much is easy. But even then, I'd still need to put on my clothes after showering, brush my teeth, comb my hair, shave, eat breakfast, lock up my room, lock the apartment door as I leave...

Time-consuming tasks indeed.

I finally cleaned out the insides of my computer, after procrastinating for so long. Its performance improved a thousandfold, which isn't surprising, since there were like...carpets of dust everywhere.

Edited by Nightmare