FE4 THREAD

Fia

Silly!

:D

WELL BUT IT DID

Like this?

Yup.

^__^

AH WELL. AT LEAST YOU DIDN'T NOTE THE STRANGE HAIRSTYLE.

Yes, absolutely perfect! Thank you very much! Now I can begin to familiarise with the new pkmn('s appearances)...

Well, now I shall go to sleep... Night!

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup.

^__^

AH WELL. AT LEAST YOU DIDN'T NOTE THE STRANGE HAIRSTYLE.

Yes, absolutely perfect! Thank you very much! Now I can begin to familiarise with the new pkmn('s appearances)...

Well, now I shall go to sleep... Night!

NOW THAT YOU MENTION IT...!

Have fun!

'Night~

... I'm lucky that I don't want an electric spider with Compound Eyes this time around, because all of them seem to have Unnerve instead.

Of course, the one I met after posting that complaint had Compound Eyes. But once again, I don't care. GIVE ME A DECENT TYNAMO, GAME.

Edited by TheEnd

At least half of the short comics/4-koma in my PC are Pokémon-related, I believe. I blame /vp/.

Also, welcome.

Hmmm Dexter's Laboratory

Edited by TheEnd

It was just one of my favorite cartoons.

Also,

PokemonWhiteVersion_56_30291.png

I feel dirty.

Removing Magical Leaf for Flash was painful, but well... at least she's learning Petal Dance in five levels. And I can still use Glass Knot, I suppose.

Edited by TheEnd

Also,

I feel dirty.

Removing Magical Leaf for Flash was painful, but well... at least she's learning Petal Dance in five levels. And I can still use Glass Knot, I suppose.

Yeah I loved it too.

Reminds me a bit of my Gothitelle with Thunder Wave and Flash. It's perfect to catch legendaries. And much like you said, Grass Knot remains available just in case, or even Light Screen if you're into that.

It can even learn Dream Eater...what the hell?

Edited by Dio

Also,

I feel dirty.

I also liked Dexter's Laboratory.

I suppose that Lilligant is Modest?

Own Tempo won't prevent the confusion effect from Petal Dance, will it?

I also liked Dexter's Laboratory.

I suppose that Lilligant is Modest?

Own Tempo won't prevent the confusion effect from Petal Dance, will it?

Well, the color coding makes that easy to figure out. (Notice Attack is blue and SpA is red.)

It does, actually.

8th gym, go. I suppose I'll stop for today after Eteller (lv48 Haxorus) solos it. Hmmm exp shares

Well, the color coding makes that easy to figure out. (Notice Attack is blue and SpA is red.)

It does, actually.

8th gym, go. I suppose I'll stop for today after Eteller (lv48 Haxorus) solos it. Hmmm exp shares

I figured as much.

Hmmm...Now I know how I want my Lilligant when I get White.

Both my Axews evolved into Haxoruses by the end of Twist Mountain. I actually let them do the fighting. Mold Breaker + Dig is great against Boldores.

Edited by Dio

Both my Axews evolved by the end of Twist Mountain. I actually let them do the fighting. Mold Breaker + Dig is great against Boldores.

I was still relying on Sawk's double kick back then, since I kind of started rushing after the 6th gym.

Oh well, I'll just go scare a genie and stop. Current party:

PokemonWhiteVersion_59_8066.pngPokemonWhiteVersion_59_7871.pngPokemonWhiteVersion_50_8037.pngPokemonWhiteVersion_36_7991.pngPokemonWhiteVersion_27_7962.pngPokemonWhiteVersion_16_7926.png

Infinite TMs are beautiful.

And being Mumu is suffering.

Edited by TheEnd

It's special and makes contact. There's a few other moves like that. One of the most commonly used is Grass Knot.

Whoops. That was a goof on my part.

I was still relying on Sawk's double kick back then, since I kind of started rushing after the 6th gym.

Oh well, I'll just go scare a genie and stop. Current party:

PokemonWhiteVersion_59_8066.pngPokemonWhiteVersion_59_7871.pngPokemonWhiteVersion_50_8037.pngPokemonWhiteVersion_36_7991.pngPokemonWhiteVersion_27_7962.pngPokemonWhiteVersion_16_7926.png

Infinite TMs are beautiful.

And being Mumu is suffering.

Figures. I think Sirius used Rock Blast with his Gigalith.

If you didn't notice yet, you can know where the genie is with the electronic billboards in each area when you leave a city.

I like the Naughty Colonel. Poor luck on Timid Mumu and Quiet Rei Rei.

HM Slave and shit. He'd be cool with Megahorn and Dig. Roxas could use Rock Slide over Ancient Power too if you bothered to get the TM in Mistralton Cave.

Edited by Dio

Figures. I think Sirius used Rock Blast with hsi Gigalith.

If you didn't notice yet, you can know where the genie is with the electronic billboards in each area when you leave a city.

I don't think I checked those the last time I cared (first Black pt)... and I might just stay not caring, idk.

I like the Naughty Colonel. Poor luck on Timid Mumu and Quiet Rei Rei.

HM Slave and shit. He'd be cool with Megahorn and Dig. Roxas could use Rock Slide over Ancient Power too if you bothered to get the TM in Mistralton Cave.

Quiet Rei Rei performs well enough, thankfully - his nature sucks, but at least his IVs are good (20 attack and 30 speed; only SpA is below 15). Sawks are so rare in White that re-rolling just wasn't an option...

I didn't bother re-rolling Mumu for decent stats since I was planned to leave him as a slave eventually, so yeah. I got Rock Slide, it's just that its accuracy bothers me. But since Ancient Power will stop killing stuff now, I might drop it at last.

Etel is likely to juggle between Shadow Claw and Brick Break during E4. It's just too bad that he can't learn Acrobatics. Why am I even bothering to level my other mons, at this point?

I don't think I checked those the last time I cared (first Black pt)... and I might just stay not caring, idk.

Quiet Rei Rei performs well enough, thankfully - his nature sucks, but at least his IVs are good (20 attack and 30 speed; only SpA is below 15). Sawks are so rare in White that re-rolling just wasn't an option...

I didn't bother re-rolling Mumu for decent stats since I was planned to leave him as a slave eventually, so yeah. I got Rock Slide, it's just that its accuracy bothers me. But since Ancient Power will stop killing stuff now, I might drop it at last.

Etel is likely to juggle between Shadow Claw and Brick Break during E4. It's just too bad that he can't learn Acrobatics. Why am I even bothering to level my other mons, at this point?

Thundurus is pretty sweet though.

Figures.

Yeah too bad the only physical 100% accurate Rock move (Smack Down, can you smell what the translator cooked with that one?) can't be a TM.

I ended up having my Excadrill solo most of the E4. It takes a bit of luck with Ghetsis since you either need to avoid a Focus Blast in the face or hope that his Cofagrigus won't lower your Special Defense while you increase your Attack. N should be impossible to solo with Excadrill in your case since you face Reshiram.

Edited by Dio