• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the odds... (I'm TM)

dy7p1g.jpg

Also:

Start of turn 1

Hydreigon used Dragon Pulse!

The foe's Blaziken lost 57% of its health!

The foe's Blaziken used Hi Jump Kick!

The attack of the foe's Blaziken missed!

The foe's Blaziken kept going and crashed!

The foe's Blaziken lost 42% of its health!

The foe's Blaziken fainted!

[TeamNeo]DannyB01: SO unlucky

Edited by Sirius

PokemonBlackVersion_41_30535.png

Too bad I won't be able to get Medeus until the Victory Road.

Okay, so could you all give your reasons for why Arthur is the best?

No mentions of horses, movement or when he joins allowed.

Trueblade is amazing.

Edited by TheEnd

Trueblade is amazing.

Alright. I'll humor you.

• Easier time cleaning up Sophara in ch6. Sety has a very difficult time doing the same thing.
  • Arthur has an easier time against Ishtor and Blume than Sety ever will.
  • He can guarantee a Holsety critical on Ishtar to scare her and Julius off in ch10 without eating a counter. Sety is not guaranteed to critical.
  • Arthur is a pretty young man with unique features whose replacement is a butt-faced spikey-haired doof. Sety's replacement is just Brunette Sety.
  • Arthur's got a cuter sister, but is also mackin' on Sety's sister (riding all the way from Silesia to Isaac sitting behind Fee? Giggety).
  • Sety's mom died because she was sad. Arthur's mom died because she was tortured. Also Sety abandoned his mother just like his dad, Levin's negligent parenting produces a cycle of absent father-kings. Arthur, like any good brother, is looking for his missing sister. Sety didn't even tell his sister where the hell he was going. Who would you want to be your king?
  • Sety only comes from one Crusader family and his mom's a commoner. Arthur comes from two if Levin is his dad. More holy blood = better than.
  • Arthur scores with pegasus knights, who presumably are often virgins or pure or some crap, and Fee has kind of a nice rack (no Janne or Lakche but hey, she's got 'em). Sety is unusually close to a little boy with no pants.
  • Arthur is so badass he doesn't even talk to Celice about joining his army, he just does it and shows up in the ch7 castle even if nobody but Fee even saw him in ch6. Sety demands you talk to him before he gives you his castle. Dick.

Win.

Politoed used Scald

Ninji's Gigalith survived thanks to Sturdy, Gigalith is burned. Gigalith fainted.

That same thing happened 3 times over the course of 2 battles. Oh and I got lucky with a Focus Blast that hit about 4-5 times in a row.

Edited by Sirius

I thought I was screwed against Burgh because most of my team sucked (Ragen!Pansear and Hikarusa!Drilbur both lost to his first guy and Kiryn!Bltizle got OHKO'd by a critical smackdown by the second, do not want to use Musashi!Dewott and Levity!Cottonee because fucking Razor Leaf leaving me with one option)

Rei Rei shuts down both of his Pokemon doing not very effective damage against the last. Fuck yes.

Edited by Reinfleche

Munna is the most fucking annoying thing to fight ever. Seriously.

... I'm totally going to raise one to use against my friend at summer camp. GO TANGERINE, STALL THE LIVING HELL OUT OF PEOPLE AND PSYBEAM THEM

Also am I the only one who thinks sleep is much more prominent in Gen 5?

Edited by Reinfleche

I mean ingame. Yawn is bullshit, if more avoidable by switching, but it doesn't miss and switching can be really inconvenient >_<

Wouldn't Whimsicott be good for Spore, with priority status effects? i mean i don't know if it learns it but that's besides the point

Edited by Reinfleche

I mean ingame. Yawn is bullshit, if more avoidable by switching, but it doesn't miss and switching can be really inconvenient >_<

Wouldn't Whimsicott be good for Spore, with priority status effects? i mean i don't know if it learns it but that's besides the point

No, that's exactly the point.

Anything with prankster would be a good spore user but no such thing exists Spore is still stuck to just Parasect, Breloom through Shroomish level ups and Amoongus which just plain sucks.

@Ninji, I dunno, the 2 are crap with their 30 SPD but overall Amoongus has the better bulk and higher chance of surviving so they can use it.

Edited by Sirius

@Ninji, I dunno, the 2 are crap with their 30 SPD but overall Amoongus has the better bulk and higher chance of surviving so they can use it.

Parasect is actually used on Rain Dance teams sometimes and is actually useful.