FE4 THREAD

Fia

Indeed!

Bad Jenni...!

My money wasting abilities are comparable to Elizabeth's!

And I just forgot I had to do something in the dorms before going to Tartarus... sigh, I'll have to hunt those annoying dice again. ~_~

Ahhhhh and speaking of which P3P is coming out soon on the 29th! I'd better really get a PSP soon!!

:< I'm sorry...!

Eh? O:

D:? Was it a quest or something?

Edited by NTG

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes, that's one thing that Persona 3 did right...

The Dark Hour is a separate thing from day and evening activities.

In Persona 4, if you went to the Midnight Channel, that counted as the day activity. Makes it hard to max social links unless you are playing through a second time and have max social stats.

Ahhhhh and speaking of which P3P is coming out soon on the 29th! I'd better really get a PSP soon!!

:< I'm sorry...!

Eh? O:

D:? Was it a quest or something?

You'll want to play that female protagonist, won't you! I hear her supports are almost entirely different, etc. o:

I forgive you!

Rebuying personas for fusion purposes over and over!

Yeah. But at least I had a save, and I didn't waste that much time anyway.

Actually, you have to choose between evening activities and Tartarus.

But yeah, social events are pretty much day-only, so your point stands.

Edited by TheEnd

Actually, you have to choose between evening activities and Tartarus.

But yeah, social events are pretty much day-only, so your point stands.

Oh wow... Are there any evening social links in persona 3?

Yeah... Out of the 20 or so social links, only four are accessible at nighttime, far as I remember.

AAI OST > AAI 2 OST

WHEN IS AAI 2 COMING OUT IN ENGLISH

And relevant

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Ah yes, that's one thing that Persona 3 did right...

In Persona 4, if you went to the Midnight Channel, that counted as the day activity. Makes it hard to max social links unless you are playing through a second time and have max social stats.

Oh... I didn't even remember P4 worked like that! Nooooooooooo

You'll want to play that female protagonist, won't you! I hear her supports are almost entirely different, etc. o:

I forgive you!

Rebuying personas for fusion purposes over and over!

Yeah. But at least I had a save, and I didn't waste that much time anyway.

Totally! I certainly have a preference for males. Akihiko...!!! And ______...!!! And _____...?! At least half of them are different I believe.

Thank you!~

Ahhh. I didn't actually do that much... I just hunted them for free! I tried to save what money I had early on.

That's good!

Oh wow... Are there any evening social links in persona 3?

Yeah... Out of the 20 or so social links, only four are accessible at nighttime, far as I remember.

As far as I've seen, only the SEES (i.e. your party) social link... since you fight at night. You can only go to most places during daytime, after all.

Totally! I certainly have a preference for males. Akihiko...!!! And ______...!!! And _____...?! At least half of them are different I believe.

Thank you!~

Ahhh. I didn't actually do that much... I just hunted them for free! I tried to save what money I had early on.

That's good!

Akihiko, huh.

You're welcome!~

Well, persona hunting would require savestate manipulation and/or getting my characters tired! And besides, dropped personas are basic.

Isn't it!

Oh... I didn't even remember P4 worked like that! Nooooooooooo

There is, however, one advantage to Persona 4... Because you fight in the daytime (or perhaps because The Powers That Be said so), characters don't experience fatigue. So long as you have the money to buy SP from the fox, you can sustain yourself on healing spells, and theoretically grind and unlimited amount each day.

Though P4 is kind of lengthy to grind in...

As far as I've seen, only the SEES (i.e. your party) social link... since you fight at night. You can only go to most places during daytime, after all.

Huh... I wish you could increase social links with teammates while you're fighting in Persona 4. Or is this apart from it?

Actually... how much helps are social links in Persona 3? I think I heard that social links in Persona 4 were much more useful, so I'm wondering what Persona 3 is missing.

Thank you!~

That's good!

You like your Akihiko, huh, Jenni.

Huh... I wish you could increase social links with teammates while you're fighting in Persona 4. Or is this apart from it?

Actually... how much helps are social links in Persona 3? I think I heard that social links in Persona 4 were much more useful, so I'm wondering what Persona 3 is missing.

Events only, not regular battling.

Social links give free experience when you fuse personas, basically. But I don't know the formula. For instance, when making a lv20 persona (at level 20 or 21) with a maxed link, it became lv25. It also seems to determine whether you can fuse personas of the same arcana or not, and at max level they apparently unlock that arcana's ultimate persona.

Lunch, brb.

Akihiko, huh.

You're welcome!~

Well, persona hunting would require savestate manipulation and/or getting my characters tired! And besides, dropped personas are basic.

Isn't it!

Yup.

No proble--

Maybe fight the weaker enemies, since you'd pwn them and have a higher chance of reward cards. Though I'm not sure how tiredness works... I think you get tired quicker if you're getting beat up by the enemy. Well, then you could fuse the basic personas into other ones and fuse those together, or something.

Yup!

There is, however, one advantage to Persona 4... Because you fight in the daytime (or perhaps because The Powers That Be said so), characters don't experience fatigue. So long as you have the money to buy SP from the fox, you can sustain yourself on healing spells, and theoretically grind and unlimited amount each day.

Though P4 is kind of lengthy to grind in...

Ahh, cool. :0

You like your Akihiko, huh, Jenni.

Yep! Mainly because he is attractive.

Events only, not regular battling.

Social links give free experience when you fuse personas, basically. But I don't know the formula. For instance, when making a lv20 persona (at level 20 or 21) with a maxed link, it became lv25. It also seems to determine whether you can fuse personas of the same arcana or not, and at max level they apparently unlock that arcana's ultimate persona.

Well, then again, it's way better than wordless level ups, just because social links tend to be really touching.

Hm... Well, getting Social Links help you reach the true ending in persona 4. I don't know if it's required, but it helps you find your way. Really, though, the difference is I don't remember that same level fusing thing, so apparently that was removed in Persona 4.

Is it true there's a teacher in an online game in Persona 3 or something that Minato Arisato builds a social link with? And that teacher develops a crush on him?

Is it true there's a teacher in an online game in Persona 3 or something that Minato Arisato builds a social link with? And that teacher develops a crush on him?

Yep, and it's your homeroom teacher. You meet her by the screenname Maya in an online game and if you max the social link, in the ending you meet each other and she gets highly embarassed.

Yup.

No proble--

Maybe fight the weaker enemies, since you'd pwn them and have a higher chance of reward cards. Though I'm not sure how tiredness works... I think you get tired quicker if you're getting beat up by the enemy. Well, then you could fuse the basic personas into other ones and fuse those together, or something.

Yup!

*tic-

My main worry is tiredness, indeed. I don't know how exactly it works, either.

Well, then again, it's way better than wordless level ups, just because social links tend to be really touching.

Hm... Well, getting Social Links help you reach the true ending in persona 4. I don't know if it's required, but it helps you find your way. Really, though, the difference is I don't remember that same level fusing thing, so apparently that was removed in Persona 4.

... I didn't know the identity of that online game player yet, Lux. That link is still at level 1.

... I'm running out of names for non reserved female Pokemon. Cym, Des, Fia and Songbird are the only ones I can think of. aaaa

oh and soluna, and maybe janice, but i don't think it would make sense call something "Pikachu" and I'm using current names. Hm.

Edited by Reinfleche

Yep, and it's your homeroom teacher. You meet her by the screenname Maya in an online game and if you max the social link, in the ending you meet each other and she gets highly embarassed.

Let me guess, the teacher is in her 50s or something? XD

If she's not, if she's relatively young, I wonder if she's regretful that the guy she develops feelings for is about 10 years younger than her.

... I'm running out of names for non reserved female Pokemon. Cym, Des, Fia and Songbird are the only ones I can think of. aaaa

New people names?

Lumi, Amelia, Iris?

Or the collective retired and in-action mod team: Fox, Tangerine, Popo?