FE4 THREAD

Fia

AJGHSDHGAHFGASGDH

sadface.png

It didn't have any personality. At all. The fucking Bug Leader in Gen V had more charisma.

I wanted to shoot him after his puns. This gen is very punny, but this guy deserved a kick from that bridge.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to shoot him after his puns. This gen is very punny, but this guy deserved a kick from that bridge.

Still, the gym leaders actually DO something. In Gen 3 I believe only Wattson and Wallace did anything at all. And Norman.

The lack of Demitrii, Pyro or Jedah in MvC3 finally makes sense.

Hmm?

... so I'll have to brave it in Japanese? WHY CAPCOM, WHY.

I'm wondering if that means it also won't have a European release. Probably not. Someone was speculating that Nintendo is not supporting the DS any more so that's why they're not releasing this.

I quiver with impotent rage.

And I do as well.

I'm wondering if that means it also won't have a European release. Probably not. Someone was speculating that Nintendo is not supporting the DS any more so that's why they're not releasing this.

And I do as well.

If that's the case, then Shin Monshou...

PIRATES! PATCHES HAR HAR

Hmm?

The video has Iron Man talking about how MvC has different types of girls (demon, succubus, catgirl, asian, zombie, so on), 3 of them being the 3 characters of Darkstalkers. Clearly they went with Morrigan, Felicia and Hsien Ko to fill the Succubus, Catgirl and Chinese Zombie quota.

Hmmm....

a4swug.png

Edited by Sirius

There's still hope for Nintendo games, if Iwata keeps his words.

One way to take advantage of the current DS audience is to release games in territories that haven’t received them yet, Iwata feels. The original Animal Crossing on Gamecube is one such example. It wasn’t planned for localization until Nintendo’s localization branches evaluated the title and felt it could appeal to an overseas audience.

"Some software has already proved its marketability in Japan but is still not available in the overseas’ markets, and for some software titles, our localization teams are currently spending time to localize them," Iwata said to investors.

"Taking advantage of such software may be one of the ways to deal with your question about the transitional period from Nintendo DS to Nintendo 3DS," he concluded.

*complains about lack of activity*

Also I've finished Mega man Zero 1 in Easy Mode, because I can't play normal with my controls. I feel bad because it's just too easy. Sadly, rushing doesn't work quite well with the + buttons.

I'm pissed by the fact that the AB buttons are the same than XY.

*complains about lack of activity*

Also I've finished Mega man Zero 1 in Easy Mode, because I can't play normal with my controls. I feel bad because it's just too easy. Sadly, rushing doesn't work quite well with the + buttons.

I'm pissed by the fact that the AB buttons are the same than XY.

*continues the rant* ONLY TWO POSTS WHEN I WAS ASLEEP

Hey at least you did it.

Posting for Marthur's sake.

YES

I'M SORRY MAN, SHOULD'VE BEEN AWAKE EARLIER

What's next on your list?

Ninjatown, then back to Megaman Zero Collection.

SORRY MARTHUR

WHERE WERE YOU!?

WHERE WERE YOU!?

FIRST I STUDIED

THEN I TRIED TO NAP (FUCKING TELEMARKETING DIDN'T LET ME)

THEN I STARTED WORKING FOR VINCENT

I HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED P3 TODAY YET ;__;