• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of female tier lists... maybe I should necropost the FE6 character attractiveness one...

Your avatar reminds me of Thunderf00t.

TZ doctrine tenet #18: Color is preferred

Before my college years (late 1990s and early 2000s), I was all about black and white. In late 1998, I learned to appreciate color. Color is the most versatile method of conveying messages and definitions. Color photography provides realism and creativity unmatched by sepia and black and white photography. Vibrant colors are better than shades of gray. Black and white and sepia just cannot hold a candle to full color. The human eye is drawn to color, while the bovine eye is drawn to black and white. Color carries more information than black and white. Color photography attracts readers, for color expands the audience by 80% over black and white. Color activates the right brain; black and white does not. I encourage school yearbooks and newspapers. All-color school yearbooks are on the rise, and because of that more yearbooks are sold. Switching to all-color has been a huge success for high school yearbooks. When I was attending school, yearbooks were in black and white. Full-color publications make places come alive. Most people love to see things in color. Black-and-white photography may be all right much of the time, but full color photography really captures the essence of the moments that will be fondly remembered for years to come. The analogy is: Black and white is to color as standard definition is to high definition.

Black and white is EVIL!

Who plays the piano? Vincent?

...forbid! Nah. This was recorded at my college, and I felt like playing in front of the piano. He is not very musical.

Hi NTG. :newyears: *tickles*

Hello-- waaaaaaaahahahahaaa

...forbid! Nah. This was recorded at my college, and I felt like playing in front of the piano. He is not very musical.

I see. That isn't so surprising, since you said you don't actually have a flute at home... silly Vincent!

I see. That isn't so surprising, since you said you don't actually have a flute at home... silly Vincent!

Oh actually, I rented this flute on Tuesday. ^__^ I thought I'd try it out again to see what it's like, and I'm leaning towards purchasing it now... my love for music has rekindled!

Oh actually, I rented this flute on Tuesday. ^__^ I thought I'd try it out again to see what it's like, and I'm leaning towards purchasing it now... my love for music has rekindled!

!

And my mother is start to insist that I should start taking keyboard classes or something... being unemployed is suffering.

Can you manage this level of flute playing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUZY-_umaPM

The background instrumental track is very doable and repetitive.

Hmm... probably not. '~'

When you're world famous, I'll come to your concert, if you manage to play like that. 8D

EDIT: /looks up/ I'm mostly easily impressed, since I can't play an instrument myself. I've wanted to play guitar or something, but, y'know...

Edited by Lux Aeterna

!

And my mother is start to insist that I should start taking keyboard classes or something... being unemployed is suffering.

Yah. And I thought I'd post my Hoshi attempt before mentioning I had a flute!

Ahh. And are you not interested in it at all?

The background instrumental track is very doable and repetitive.

Hm, you may have a point there. Though depending on how high those notes are, I may have trouble playing them, and at a quick speed too...

When you're world famous, I'll come to your concert, if you manage to play like that. 8D

Ahh, thank you. I'm not sure how good I intend to play though... I'm not even taking any lessons at the moment! And I'm not sure if it's possible to self-teach this kind of thing. Well, I'm going with the flow. I guess I could become world famous by some other means that isn't music, and hold some cheap-tastic concert. I'll reserve a seat for you. 8D

Yah. And I thought I'd post my Hoshi attempt before mentioning I had a flute!

Ahh. And are you not interested in it at all?

So you did it on purpose!

I don't know...

Hm, you may have a point there. Though depending on how high those notes are, I may have trouble playing them, and at a quick speed too...

HIGH NOTES /O\

Unlimited breathing works.

I think my breathing is bad. '︵' (I'm pretty unfit.)

So you did it on purpose!

I don't know...

HIGH NOTES /O\

...yes! (I recorded quite a few attempts, hoping to get the best one, but my digi-camera depleted its batteries at the last moment and the last recording was cut off. :_: That was my favourite attempt too... Also the camera picks up so much static noise. I recorded it with my phone at the same time but it records .amr files.)

Oh... Have you ever felt like trying out an instrument?

SOO HIGH. SO MANY LINES ABOVE THE BAR.

...yes! (I recorded quite a few attempts, hoping to get the best one, but my digi-camera depleted its batteries at the last moment and the last recording was cut off. :_: That was my favourite attempt too...

YOU'VE BEEN INFECTED.

Edited by Marthur

I think my breathing is bad. '︵' (I'm pretty unfit.)

...yes! (I recorded quite a few attempts, hoping to get the best one, but my digi-camera depleted its batteries at the last moment and the last recording was cut off. :_: That was my favourite attempt too... Also the camera picks up so much static noise. I recorded it with my phone at the same time but it records .amr files.)

Oh... Have you ever felt like trying out an instrument?

SOO HIGH. SO MANY LINES ABOVE THE BAR.

Then you should improve it! 'o'

Bad Jenni!

I was forced to learn how to play a recorder when I was young... it sounds horrible.

ISN'T IT. YOU JUST KEEP GOING AND THEN STOP AND THEN CRY BECAUSE YOU JUST CAN'T GO ON.

Then you should improve it! 'o'

Bad Jenni!

I was forced to learn how to play a recorder when I was young... it sounds horrible.

ISN'T IT. YOU JUST KEEP GOING AND THEN STOP AND THEN CRY BECAUSE YOU JUST CAN'T GO ON.

Yes, I should! I have the whole summer ahead of me soon, too!

Hey! What for!

Aww. I wanted to play it when I was younger, but I don't know why I didn't (because it was available at school!). I learned a tiny bit about how to play a tin whistle, though.

WELL. I DON'T REALLY CRY ABOUT IT......

Edited by NTG

Yes, I should! I have the whole summer ahead of me soon, too!

Hey! What for!

Aww. I wanted to play it when I was younger, but I don't know why I didn't (because it was available at school!). I learned a tiny bit about how to play a tin whistle, though.

WELL. I DON'T REALLY CRY ABOUT IT......

Yes!

Because you did that on purpose!

I hated it because I was forced to. ;__; And it really does sound bad.

YOU SHOULD.