FE4 THREAD

Fia

Congrats. You are not today's common teenager.

I was assembling a desk, which took longer than expected because I was doing it by myself. Plus, I had work those days, which further slowed me down.

Now my new computer case came in. I have to migrate everything from my old case to the new. My old case...there are some things about it that irked me.

Edited by Radeon

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I went in there with pokemon at level 44 and 45 except for my level 48 Haxorus. Hax's moves probably could've sufficed for the whole league but I mostly focused on giving kills to the pokemon I had holding the Lucky Egg. Ferrothorn with Shadow Claw vs the Ghost elite 4 for example, good against all that isn't Chandelure.

I went in there with pokemon at level 44 and 45 except for my level 48 Haxorus. Hax's moves probably could've sufficed for the whole league but I mostly focused on giving kills to the pokemon I had holding the Lucky Egg. Ferrothorn with Shadow Claw vs the Ghost elite 4 for example, good against all that isn't Chandelure.

'Cept for the starter, my pokes are at most at level 43, and I'm not gettin lucky with crits as well.

'Cept for the starter, my pokes are at most at level 43, and I'm not gettin lucky with crits as well.

Fuck crits. I don't remember getting one while there was one of them that scored 3 in a row on me leaving me with Archeops and Haxorus left at one point.

Fuck crits. I don't remember getting one while there was one of them that scored 3 in a row on me leaving me with Archeops and Haxorus left at one point.

I only get redundant ones :s

I hated training in the Victory Road with the Woobats, the Deinos and the Mienfoos. You're better off abusing Audinos on route 10. Hell, Pawniard resists those.

Drain Punch is a bitch.

Drain Punch is a bitch.

Quadruple effectiveness indeed. Besides, they give shitty experience on top of that. Only Durants and Boldores give a decent amount of experience, but the first one resists a lot of shit while the latter can't be killed in one hit unless you have Mold Breaker or a multi hit move. There's Heatmor outside too I guess, but Pawniard doesn't like fire.

Edited by Dio

There's also that trainer with the three Simis and their unexplainably strong STAB attacks.

Owch man.

On a side note, I probably said this before, but as I see it, if the character is an armor and is female, I'm safe in assuming she's terribad.

On a side note, I probably said this before, but as I see it, if the character is an armor and is female, I'm safe in assuming she's terribad.

You don't exactly see many armors placing high spots in tier lists.

You don't exactly see many armors placing high spots in tier lists.

True, but female armors are especially horrible. *gives Meg and Wendy the evil eye*

For a good number of reasons, most of which involving my current state of health, I'll be taking a break from Serenes for some time. I have no idea when I'll be back, but it could be months.

And before you even say anything, TE, stop cheering.