• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisoujou is pretty damn good if you can pass on buffs and debuffs onto him. I think mine only had Dekaja, Dekunda, and Debilitate but that helps a lot.

You should start playing EO2 again and play EO3 as well. 6th stratum will hurt your brain.

His immunities make him a pretty reliable support. Too bad mine had a shit moveset (... it took me too long to notice that Mamudoon and Mahamaon sucked in this game) and grew a bit too fragile. Maybe I should fuse a decent one and buff him with mitamas?

I was joking. I refused to do EO1's 6th stratum, I don't swing that way.

His immunities make him a pretty reliable support. Too bad mine had a shit moveset (... it took me too long to notice that Mamudoon and Mahamaon sucked in this game) and grew a bit too fragile. Maybe I should fuse a decent one and buff him with mitamas?

I was joking. I refused to do EO1's 6th stratum, I don't swing that way.

I would try to create Daisoujou through a Sacrificial Fusion. Like fuse a Titania and Amaterasu and sacrifice a demon to level him up quite a bit and try not to go insane while trying to get the moveset you want. But that's what I did so yeah...

YOU ARE NOT A TRUE EO PLAYER UNLESS YOU COMPLETE THE 6TH STRATA!

And you get to beat up an Eldritch horror with five young explorers.

The 6th stratum in EO2 isn't as bad as EO1's. You should stay away from EO3's.

I would try to create Daisoujou through a Sacrificial Fusion. Like fuse a Titania and Amaterasu and sacrifice a demon to level him up quite a bit and try not to go insane while trying to get the moveset you want. But that's what I did so yeah...

YOU ARE NOT A TRUE EO PLAYER UNLESS YOU COMPLETE THE 6TH STRATA!

And you get to beat up an Eldritch horror with five young explorers.

The 6th stratum in EO2 isn't as bad as EO1's. You should stay away from EO3's.

I noticed that using Mitamas for movesets helps me from going insane... though I suppose that wouldn't quite work if I leveled him up via sacrifice. Maybe. Stupid high priority crappy skills...

YES, I AM NOT A TRUE EO PLAYER INDEED.

I see, lots of threads above this one. Lame.

Also the main theme of Terranigma brings tears to my eyes, seriously :')

The pathetic image of the anime's team rocket is so well and unwillingly engraved in my mind that I never remember "Villains" or acknowledge them in pokemon. Ever.

In other news, I overestimated Judecca in SRT OG1 and beat it with ease. Fuck Barriers though.

The pathetic image of the anime's team rocket is so well and unwillingly engraved in my mind that I never remember "Villains" or acknowledge them in pokemon. Ever.

In other news, I overestimated Judecca in SRT OG1 and beat it with ease. Fuck Barriers though.

Has Vigaji appeared?

Has Vigaji appeared?

I think that guy's in OG2, haven't played it yet, just seen videos of Ratsel's appearance in the game.

I just say "fuck barriers" because these stupid things lower damage so much and it only costs like 15 EN to activate. Plus it doesn't help that the lategame bosses come with EN AND HP regen. Energy Drain missiles be praised.

@Dio: No, when I first saw it out, I thought it was weird that you were using it but then I saw Substitute and Dry Skin kick and I knew hell would break loose if I didn't kill it. Fuck your trollfrog.

Edited by Sirius

Heh... "Pathetic" is what I think of the looks on most of the female laguz aside from Leanne (as well as practically every female laguz unit aside from Nailah and Leanne. Ena doesn't count since her Blood Tide helps). : <

I just say "fuck barriers" because these stupid things lower damage so much and it only costs like 15 EN to activate. Plus it doesn't help that the lategame bosses come with EN AND HP regen. Energy Drain missiles be praised.

There are worse in other games, like beam absorbing fields(it recovers health instead) and barriers that nullify shit up to 3k damage.

There are worse in other games, like beam absorbing fields(it recovers health instead) and barriers that nullify shit up to 3k damage.

Man... That sucks.

Holy shit. You can work around the beam stuff unless it's the best weapon and stuck on the mech but that barrier sounds awful.

Most physical rock attacks suffer from not having perfect accuracy... And it doesn't help that rock moves in general aren't exactly common.

Edited by Metal King Slime