FE4 THREAD

Fia

Hi.

Stupid Sheena quit going into over limit when there's only one guy left at ~100 HP.

And lol Holy Judgement.

Indignation Judgment's no better, as I see it.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming this is referring to the Sylph summon... I was referring to Air Thrust.

Use Rising Falcon in mid-air to escape from spells.

Don't you need to use Rising Falcon a certain number of times before you can do that (or at least have a certain EX Skill)?

You should use Regal. I don't know where he is on the "tier list" but he kicks ass.

Knew that was coming as I've had a unnatural and unreasonable hatred of him for no apparent reason (except finding him boring) and never use him.

Don't you need to use Rising Falcon a certain number of times before you can do that (or at least have a certain EX Skill)?

I don't recall. I just remember that it's quite essential for soloing Abyssion with Lloyd and then I adapted it to other boss fights and it worked great.

Knew that was coming as I've had a unnatural and unreasonable hatred of him for no apparent reason (except finding him boring) and never use him.

HE FIGHTS WITH HIS HANDS TIED.

Edited by Sirius

I don't recall. I just remember that it's quite essential for soloing Abyssion with Lloyd and then I adapted it to other boss fights and it worked great.

Hmmm... Tempest can also be useful for escaping spells, at least early on.

It's the best spell for swarming single bosses. Instantly makes them flinch so you can follow up with Lloyd's Sword rain combos along with another Melee character that does a lot of continuous hits.

Actually, Photon and Absolute guarantee stagger when they hit (if in Absolute's case), unless the opponent is in overlimit.

HE FIGHTS WITH HIS HANDS TIED.

Not with me he doesn't.

Absolute takes much longer to cast though.

Photon takes your main healer out for the time, though.

Unusual presents, or perhaps expectable: My parents got me a gps, a thing to carry it around with, and a dashboard to put it on. A bit strange since I don't have a car, but good preparation nonetheless~