FE4 THREAD

Fia

It definitely was here too.

Désolé, Yugi, faire cet accent de Brooklyn m'empêche de me concentrer pendant les jeux de cartes! :C

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd best be download LB2, son.

Done been had that mate.

Get your friends PS3 again I wanna play some Blazblue with you.

Well I finally got my hands on a heat gun, so with luck I'll be back in business by next week. Failing that, I'm gonna go on a trip to see my relations in denver next month and they're all on 360, so I could play there too.

Either way, we'll do some bb eventually.

Edited by Pride

My English seriously started to sound a bit better once I started watching YGOTAS. I'm not even kidding.

That's awesome. What does it sound like now?

Speaking of gdlk, summer vacation is here at last.

Time for three months of doing even more nothing than usual yeahhhhhhhhhhh

Same for me (in two days). Brofist.

If that can cheer you up, your stories are worse than your French is.

Well, there's two part I didn't quite get. When you said "(one may find that ridiculous, but I was scared, okay? Like I said, there were twenty or thirty of them)" and the last line. The rest was far from perfect but it was understandable. I guess.

Maybe you should start looking at some shows in French to get accustomed with the language. My English seriously started to sound a bit better once I started watching YGOTAS. I'm not even kidding.

With limited French, there's only so much I can do.

Well... Like I told you, I feel inferior. ;~; Formation was okay, though? (I can't do accent marks)

[spoiler='the script itself]Mais, tout a coup, j'ai vu beacoup d'ecureils! J'ai vu vignt ou trente d'eux! J'ai eu tres peur (on peux le trouver ridicule, mais j'ai peur, d'accord? Comme j'ai parle, c'etait vingt ou trente d'eux), alors, j'ai couru a la maison. J'ai ouvert la porte, j'y suis alle, et j'ai ferme la porte. Ils ont couru a la porte, mais, finalement, ils sont partis. Puis, j'ai appris pourquoi ils sont venus avec moi... j'ai pris des pommes de leur arbre! Je vais me souvenir ces ecureiles chaque fois que je vais a un lac.

And I guess I could try that, but my French is still limited enough that I'd miss most of it--plus I have trouble keeping up with an actual French person.

Lux, be cool and switch to Italian while you can. Or be even cooler and take Latin. Or be the coolest kid on the block by taking Korean. Then I might actually have somebody to practice with. ; ;

Same for me (in two days). Brofist.

/brofist

It's a little spoiled by the fact I am now an -official- bum, but whatever. It promises to be an amusing vacation.

@lux, don't listen to silly roxas, be cool with german or practical with mandarin.

@lux, don't listen to silly roxas, be cool with german or practical with mandarin.

His school doesn't offer either of them. Only French, Spanish, and Latin. But it does offer Greek as an elective language for students who passed the Latin AP, which pretty cool.

Edited by Roxas

His school doesn't offer either of them. Only French, Spanish, and Latin. But it does offer Greek as an elective language for students who passed the Latin AP, which pretty cool.

Oh.

Well ok then.

And with that said, it's time to go do things. If anyone is on/wants to play LB2 or something when I get back then that'd be nice.

Oh.

Well ok then.

And with that said, it's time to go do things. If anyone is on/wants to play LB2 or something when I get back then that'd be nice.

Oh, I would, but I have to practice piano now. Dammit. x:

That's awesome. What does it sound like now?

It used to be crap. Now it's better than crap.

[spoiler='the script itself]Mais, tout a coup, j'ai vu beacoup d'ecureils! J'ai vu vignt ou trente d'eux! J'ai eu tres peur (on peux le trouver ridicule, mais j'ai peur, d'accord? Comme j'ai parle, c'etait vingt ou trente d'eux), alors, j'ai couru a la maison. J'ai ouvert la porte, j'y suis alle, et j'ai ferme la porte. Ils ont couru a la porte, mais, finalement, ils sont partis. Puis, j'ai appris pourquoi ils sont venus avec moi... j'ai pris des pommes de leur arbre! Je vais me souvenir ces ecureiles chaque fois que je vais a un lac.

And I guess I could try that, but my French is still limited enough that I'd miss most of it--plus I have trouble keeping up with an actual French person.

Mais tout à coup, j'ai aperçu beacoup d'écureuils! Oml y en avait entre vingt à trente! J'ai eu très peur (ça peut paraître ridicule, mais j'ai eu peur, d'accord? Comme je l'ai dit, il y en avait entre vingt et trente), alors, j'ai couru jusqu'à la maison. J'ai ouvert la porte, je suis entré, et j'ai refermé la porte derrière moi. Ils ont couru jusqu'à la porte, mais finalement, ils sont partis. Puis, j'ai appris pourquoi ils m'ont suivi... j'avais pris des pommes de leur arbre! Je me souviendrai de ces écureuils chaque fois que j'irai à un lac.

Or something like that.

Doesn't matter. I didn't understand everything either.

Also! Was soll ich tun? Vieleicht singe ich ein Lied? Ich weiß nicht.....

Mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut. :s

I wanted to take German as an elective language senior year, but that all depends if I can skip up to AP Latin next year. :/

Mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut. :s

I wanted to take German as an elective language senior year, but that all depends if I can skip up to AP Latin next year. :/

Ah! My school didn't even have Latin. Then again, you're in a private school, right? The variety of classes must be a bit more unique.

Ah! My school didn't even have Latin. Then again, you're in a private school, right? The variety of classes must be a bit more unique.

Yeah, we offer Chinese, Russian, and Greek too. But other schools in the ESA (or TSAO schools, too) even offer Korean, Japanese, Croatian, and Tagalog. :o

Edited by Roxas