• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

A PM will do, then.

By the way, your AIM username, wasn't it mercuryeternal?

Goodie~

Wow, you remembered better than I did. Well, I don't remember my password there. And if you do, well, that's a problem. xD

Goodie~

Wow, you remembered better than I did. Well, I don't remember my password there. And if you do, well, that's a problem. xD

My password is often kujacheats. Recently, I was on rule 63 (genderswap site) and jacked off to some genderbender Kuja hentai. I didn't orgasm but I ejaculated.

Since MSN is more popular among SF members than AIM, despite Skype getting more hype than either one.

I guess I'm the only one who is too lazy to get Skype?

Roxas,

090a8c75ead372594eb4ed1a9f20e210.png

How Sophia.

BSMS, Blind Shota Maso Slut.

So... You beat off to Kuja, huh...

FEMALE Kuja, and I'm pretty sure not drawn by the artists who did FF9's art either. So, what significance are you trying to draw from that.

Also, this is based entirely on a conversation I had with a friend of mine back in middle or high school or something. He told me about how Kuja, in one of the versions of FF9, apparently has no time bar (I.E. he can go whenever he wants) and can cast super powerful spells against you. That being said, FF9 is one of the easiest and worst games I've ever played, my least favorite final fantasy.

Feel better in that I almost never use mine.

Ya....I don't think I've ever had skype....but I have had some conversations on it....

Edited by SeverIan

Erm, I'm not sure about that...she might be, but she looks pretty young. She might be an innocent young girl.

No, I mean the picture is clearly Yuria but Roxas managed to confuse her with Sophia.

Feel better in that I almost never use mine.

Ah, alright.

I wonder how Soluna feels about this.

When she notices both her ex and her current bf are lusting after gIO, she'll have no choice but to agree with my claim that her tastes are terrible.

And the first half is done.

http://lensterknight.superbusnet.com/manga/Gaiden_part1.rar (yes, this is a repost)

http://lensterknight.superbusnet.com/manga/Gaiden_part2.rar

What's all this talk about truth, it makes no sense

Anyway, I figured I'd ask... since it's pointless to translate something nobody will read, are people still interested in reading the second half? I said "people," but just one positive answer should be enough.

Edited by TheEnd

When she notices both her ex and her current bf are lusting after gIO, she'll have no choice but to agree with my claim that her tastes are terrible.

But-- ;^;

And the first half is done.

http://lensterknight.superbusnet.com/manga/Gaiden_part1.rar (yes, this is a repost)

http://lensterknight.superbusnet.com/manga/Gaiden_part2.rar

What's all this talk about truth, it makes no sense

Anyway, I figured I'd ask... since it's pointless to translate something nobody will read, are people still interested in reading the second half? I said "people," but just one positive answer should be enough.

Post it in the NES board once it's finished.

Yes.

Post it in the NES board once it's finished.

Yes.

Hmm, maybe I should have Vincent proofread it before doing that... or maybe I'll just stick with the "this manga is pretty short and poor, so I didn't bother looking for a proofreader" after all.