FE4 THREAD

Fia

<3 Nadesico in J.

<3. So many pilots. Such a diverse spirit pool. Didn't use Aestivalises(However the hell you spell it) much in my playthroughs :mellow:

Anyway, I had used Carvina and the Berzeld/Berselute my first playthrough. I don't regret, and also <3 Alvin (Al-van)

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

<3. So many pilots. Such a diverse spirit pool. Didn't use Aestivalises(However the hell you spell it) much in my playthroughs :mellow:

Anyway, I had used Carvina and the Berzeld/Berselute my first playthrough. I don't regret, and also <3 Alvin (Al-van)

Ya, Al-Van is just plain the best. Except....Calvina. :P

(Yes, I know some people prefer Touya)

As for Aestis, I really can't justify them from my experience with them past a certain point. I mean, I am currently part-through a PT where I decided to just hack the game and give myself max money and shit, so now they're excellent cuz they OHKO tons of stuff. But, I mean, the Venus A is pretty excellent now. I am not sure if I am ever going to get back to that PT.

Since we are on the subject, I will simply state my belief that it is better to get Layzner Mk II (with jet plane transform and V max map attack) than great zeorymer. Though both are excellent, and I am not sure about this one.

Edited by SeverIan

Ya, Al-Van is just plain the best. Except....Calvina. :P

(Yes, I know some people prefer Touya)

Actually, out of all of the originals, Fu-Lu is my favorite. Everyone else is alright, but the sub-pilot girls are just incredibly boring.

Since we are on the subject, I will simply state my belief that it is better to get Layzner Mk II (with jet plane transform and V max map attack) than great zeorymer. Though both are excellent, and I am not sure about this one.

My problem with the Mk. II is that it's too good. Enemies refuse to attack Eiji because of his evade, whereas I assume GZ is just tanking everything, much like Granteed.

Then again, literally every grunt just attacks the Great Mazinger, so maybe my game is just bizarre.

You're thinking of W and L.

May I recommend @G for the ps1? I got a solution in a rar called Giosucks.rar

That may be enough to convince me.

I really am not too sure for my self. The Zeo was like the ultimate super, where as the Layz felt like the close to ultimate real. Depends on your preference.

What SRW games have you played?

Russel.

Go make a non-OG game with him.

I was going to suggest one of the originals but OK.

It's called SRW GGG. And it has Megaman X. And Russel is the main Character. Along with other things.

Play @G first. Then, if you're up for crying, SRW 3.

I was going to suggest one of the originals but OK.

It's called SRW GGG. And it has Megaman X. And Russel is the main Character. Along with other things.

But is Mike Haggar a mech?

Play @G first. Then, if you're up for crying, SRW 3.

ehhhhhh

Maybe.

SIGURD

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU

The newer one is more horrible.

GenealogyofBaldo_00000.gif

Freeges are suicidal by nature anyway.

BUT OLWEN IS AWESOMEEEE

Also, anyone have FE4 Chapter 9 savestate or regular save? I want to check some convo. :o

Give me a second to find the link.

here

Thank you very much.

I laughed a little at his class. "Incompetent lord"

Yes

I know right? And he sucks so much. OHKO'd by bandit. :)

<3

WHAT???

Yep.

Well.

It's good to know that Marthur is the one getting haunted in his dreams.

It's more like she's the one getting haunted in my dreams.

What am I reading

Leftover unused data, you're so silly.

That's from one of the FE4 openings. Silvya is the one saying this to Fury.

Edited by Marthur