• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Your sillyness is evil as well as the neko in your photo, and because 我はセンガー ゾンボルト! 悪を断つ剣なり

Nah, it's not evil, just plain silliness. :3

I will help with The End's project, but I'll be busy today and tomorrow.

\o/

Nah, it's not evil, just plain silliness. :3

This is very true indeed. :3

Hmm.

Edited by TheEnd

So it looks.

P4... ._. Mmmm anime... :3

And why is that.

The anime is only starting around the end of the year though

And it looks somewhat silly, I might give it a shot

Hi NTG. :newyears:

Hey there!! :D *prods*

And why is that.

The anime is only starting around the end of the year though

And it looks somewhat silly, I might give it a shot

Why is what? :0

Indeed, October huh. I wonder if it's going to be streamed anywhere...

I like those quirky game-looking parts... (Like, imagine the Sora anime with the characters' s-break images popping up in battles!)

Why is what? :0

Indeed, October huh. I wonder if it's going to be streamed anywhere...

I like those quirky game-looking parts... (Like, imagine the Sora anime with the characters' s-break images popping up in battles!)

Your conflictedness!

It seems it's already being licensed, so I wouldn't bet on it... well, I'm fine pirating raws anyway!

I must admit the TitS anime looks less promising so far... I dislike most of the images. :|

I cry every time I have to translate それぞれ and よろしく

Chapter 4. I'm counting on you, guys.

Also, while it seems chapters 1 and 2 have already gotten enough attention, chapter 3 might want some more. Maybe.

I'm not going to bother translating the idle banter at the end. And the illustration is the only thing relevant there, anyway.

Edited by TheEnd

Pg155 "I'll be able to meet prince Leaf, isn't [that right]?"

Pg160 Celice is an owl, I knew he was a bird.

Pg164 Levin's panel: "[You've never even met him, so what do you know?]"

The page as a whole was getting wordy, with this it makes the transitioning smoother.

Sometimes I wish Celice were a girl, that way her suitors would make sense instead of just having lolRana.

>watching Bus's Brave Soul live pt

>lol

Pg155 "I'll be able to meet prince Leaf, isn't [that right]?"

Pg160 Celice is an owl, I knew he was a bird.

Pg164 Levin's panel: "[You've never even met him, so what do you know?]"

The page as a whole was getting wordy, with this it makes the transitioning smoother.

Fixed.

What

Fixed

Fixed

Sometimes I wish Celice were a girl, that way her suitors would make sense instead of just having lolRana.

The threesome is canon.

I missed SRW discussion, even if just a little. Mazinkaiser KS and Wing Zero Custom are currently my best units in SRW W. Hit & Away on Heero is just fucking awesome.

What about the Tekkamen?

What about the Tekkamen?

Most of the Tekkamen are enemies so far... I dunno what they're all called but...

Tekkaman Blade went from a Real-type melee fighting to a Real-type Ranged after getting the Pegasus add-on. Then there was a chick Tekkaman, I think that might be Rapier and she was only available for 1 chapter so far. Then there's Red and black Tekkaman who I remember being an enemy sometimes and in one chapter was controllable. The rest have been evil looking Tekkaman, one that's a girl and the other 2 are males of opposing armor type.

Overall Tekkaman Blade so far is an awesome unit though I may end up ditching him later simply because I didn't give him the favorite bonus (that went to Gundam Wing, GaoGaiGar and Mazinkaiser series) and he hasn't gotten any upgrades other than 3 points in EN and 1 in mobility.

He'll keep a spot in my deployment depending on how many of the units I use can cast Bless since some of my spots are reserved for Blue Earth (healing, replen and sub-pilot with Bless) and whatever other healing capable unit I can find with good support stuff. Just now I reserved a spot for Mike Sounders the 13th (he seems to be from GaoGaiGar) and that's due to 2 of his attacks being able to give +5 will to an ally and having 2 Spirit pools thanks to his second form. One of the attacks is a post-move 1-3 range and the other is a MAP of 1-6 radius when he gets 120 will. The rest of his attacks deal damage and put a status effect on the enemy like Armor -30% and Mobility -50%

Oh and then there's the 4 robots from GaoGaiGar that all share upgrades... this series breaks the game, I swear it.

Edited by Sirius

I'd say you should keep at least Blade. He hits hard and can take some hits(not as much as Mazinkaiser or GGG, but still), and dodges a loooooot more.

And he also has a shitton of supports and combos with different Tekkas, so you might take that in consideration.

Risotto Neri is the most badass dude in Part 5, by far.

Giorno and Bucciarati are pretty badass too. Especially what Bucciarati did on the train when trying to avoid Beach Boy, and then there's how Giorno defeated the guy with Baby Face.

Risotto is still pretty badass though.

Giorno and Bucciarati are pretty badass too. Especially what Bucciarati did on the train when trying to avoid Beach Boy, and then there's how Giorno defeated the guy with Baby Face.

Risotto is still pretty badass though.

Dunno, even though Bucciarati got tons of badass moments, I still like Guido more than him. Way better than Narancia, Fugo and Abba, though.