• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Marian was insanely willing enough for injections and using you as a test subject, but was she willing enough to axe off your fingers...?

Sometimes you just need to grow strawberries and pet sheep.

That is the question.

Really it was more turnips and instant crops more than anything. Not that many animals too. More fighting in dungeons.

if Ivan (or Raguna) were in this

oh god

i wouldn't even care about the rest of the game anymore

I figured!

I bet he'll look much better with black hair.

No wooing, no villagers, no npcs at all.

Just Ivan.

fvzwm.jpg

I think the problem lies in the angle he's at.

FANGIRRRRRRRRRRRLSSSSSSSSSSS

:wub:

I don't understand. Why is Ys VI kicking my ass in the first area

am I still asleep or something

In unrelated news, Nocturne is pretty amazing and MBAA is almost as fun for me to play as Guilty.

C-Ciel/C-Kouma are the business.

I don't understand. Why is Ys VI kicking my ass in the first area

am I still asleep or something

In unrelated news, Nocturne is pretty amazing and MBAA is almost as fun for me to play as Guilty.

C-Ciel/C-Kouma are the business.

There's a sub-area in the first woods that is only supposed to be crossed much later in the game

You should be able to tell where it starts

I always feel lost and confused with RF discussion. In part because my immense backlog of games means I haven't played the one(s) I bought yet.

I'm still working on (and loving) 999.

I always feel lost and confused with RF discussion. In part because my immense backlog of games means I haven't played the one(s) I bought yet.

I don't feel like joining the discussion despite playing the first game.

I like Charlie's sig...

It's quite true.

So I'm at the start of Fall, and there's still a whole month before I can access Misty Bloom Cave. It is slightly pissing me off. :<

Also, Tori sucks. What was Lux thinking.

"Thinking?"

It's all fun and games until it takes itself too seriously. That said, my favorite route involved door 3.

Also, Tori sucks. What was Lux thinking.

Tori is the most submissive one.

It's all fun and games until it takes itself too seriously. That said, my favorite route involved door 3.

[spoiler=999]My very first time I went through door 3. It was amazing. I got what I assume is typical BAD END/EVERYBODY dies, with emotional dies-in-your-arms scene. Killer seems to be pretty obvious at this point, as well as how he managed everything, and I haven't even got anywhere in my second attempt at things.[spoiler=Who and How. He did it by]taking the 9th man's bracelet. 1 + 2 + 9 -> 3, shoves Snake through door three, offers to stay behind so people go through 7 and 8 and Snake's fate left ambiguous.

Edited by Balcerzak

Melody is clearly the best just ignore the bath glitch that occurs if you marry her.

She sucks in Frontier.

[spoiler=999]My very first time I went through door 3. It was amazing. I got what I assume is typical BAD END/EVERYBODY dies, with emotional dies-in-your-arms scene. Killer seems to be pretty obvious at this point, as well as how he managed everything, and I haven't even got anywhere in my second attempt at things.[spoiler=Who and How. He did it by]taking the 9th man's bracelet. 1 + 2 + 9 -> 3, shoves Snake through door three, offers to stay behind so people go through 7 and 8 and Snake's fate left ambiguous.

My favorite part out of that door was the whole steamed alive talk and body temperature point of no return. Such fun.

There was a reason I hated this game, though. spoilers, spoilers everywhere