FE4 THREAD

Fia

The Stand is just awesome in theory. I think he might've made a decent fight for Fugo if Araki decided to still use him.

I'd easily exchange him for Narancia or Abbachio.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Narancia was at least funny and his Stand, while innacurate, gave us plenty of explosions and ruin.

Abbachino can die though.

Abbachio did exactly two things: nothing, and die.

Here. Yeah, it's a guy.

Heinel is from Voltes V, and Shinya is the human name for Tekkaman Evil. And yeah, it's the same Akito. Although the Nadesico story it follows are from the movie(or was it OVAs), and it happens after a timeskip.

Well, there are some cool parts. You should at least read the Metallica chapters and the finale. But you won't be missing much if you skip it.

lol

I see, Voltes V isn't in W so I never saw this Heinel yet. That explains why every Nadesico pilot looks different, there was a time skip in the game that affected only Nadesico and 2 of the Banpresto Original's looks.

Alright, I might read those.

Edited by Sirius

lol

I see, Voltes V isn't in W so I never saw this Heinel yet. That explains why every Nadesico pilot looks different, there was a time skip in the game that affected only Nadesico and 2 of the Banpresto Original's looks.

Alright, I might read those.

Yeeeeah.

Voltes V is in SRWL, but I dunno if Heinel also appears in there.

You might read the King Crimson chapters as well, as they explain the villain's powers and all.They blow

Voltes V is in SRWL, but I dunno if Heinel also appears in there.

Nah, he doesn't. Since apparently Voltes V's plot happened like 50-60 years ago yet here they are in the present with the rest due to some sort of warp failure...

Nah, he doesn't. Since apparently Voltes V's plot happened like 50-60 years ago yet here they are in the present with the rest due to some sort of warp failure...

Fuck. What storylines are most predominant, anyway?

Just drop that abomination already

I'm just assuming I already saw it. Minimal changes, it's only a summary.

Buuuut I'm curious towards other voice changes.

I'm just assuming I already saw it. Minimal changes, it's only a summary.

Buuuut I'm curious towards other voice changes.

Talking about voice changes... I remember dropping Lodoss TV pretty much the moment I noticed they changed Slayn's voice.

I'm not sure if I should give it a fair chance, though. The best thing about the OVA was seeing Parn getting owned all the time!

Edited by TheEnd

Talking about voice changes... I remember dropping Lodoss TV pretty much the moment I noticed they changed Slayn's voice.

I'm not sure if I should give it a fair chance, though. The best thing about the OVA was seeing Parn getting owned all the time!

Lodoss AIRED in here? Shit man!

Edited by Rei Rei

Fuck. What storylines are most predominant, anyway?

Well, can't say for sure. All I know is that from L's cast, Mazinkaiser, GW: Endless Waltz, Combattler V, and Voltes V are all post-story, and Rebuild of Evangelion stops abruptly for obvious reasons. The rest have their plots accounted for, except for Gundam SEED Destiny due to the drastic change it takes after the Berlin events that, wow...

I'll wager Macross Frontier is one of them along with Wufei's grudge on Heero which MUST exist everywhere they are.

Fucking Bishous piloting mechs.

I guess Iczer and Dancougar Nova might be important as well.

Lodoss AIRED in here? Shit man!

No no, I'm talking about the Japanese dub.

However, I remember the OVA being released on DVD. I was interested at first, but the 200 bucks tag changed my mind.

No no, I'm talking about the Japanese dub.

However, I remember the OVA being released on DVD. I was interested at first, but the 200 bucks tag changed my mind.

Ahh, I see. The only voice changes I really cared about were the ones regarding HnK. And I'm not talking about Kenshiro.

Yang without Kei Tomiyama just didn't feel like Yang anymore. :(

First, my shin gets swollen, two weeks ago. It still hasn't healed. Now I might be getting a fever.

The universe is conspiring against my summer plans.

Those Godwin soldiers last three turns with autobattle, so... yeah, it isn't.

Three turns? Sounds like you're underpowered. :\