FE4 THREAD

Fia

The dream went as such:

I was reading a manual, or a manga, or playing a game; I’m not sure exactly which (I’m leaning more towards manual). So my father is there too and he asks me what I’m reading. I begin explaining to him that it’s Kenshiro, and he has to fight an ancient horror, living in the depths of the Earth since prehistoric times, and now it has awakened. Apparently, to even try and fight/defeat this beast is so beyond human limits that if Kenshiro can defeat it, he will be recognised as a true master of Hokuto Shinken. Then the dream shifts to this scenario actually taking place. Kenshiro runs into a cave deep inside the Earth (it’s kind of like the first two Oddworld games, actually, and a bit of Metroid; the view is 2.5D, like a side-scrolling game). A bit further in and he meets the dragon godbeast, a huge monstrosity that looked somewhat similar to a Thorny Devil (except without the patterns and larger spikes; he was a really dull and dark shade of green/grey). Its head looked like a dragon tortoise thing with red, fiery eyes and a roar that could bring down the Earth. Truly, a terrifying dragon godbeast, and Kenshiro had to face him.

From what I could gather in that dream (I knew this information innately in the dream, somehow), its carapace was so rough that nothing could penetrate it, and it could survive the strongest blasts of concussion. It had the strength to shatter the Earth by just casually walking through it. I think it had some sort of breath too, but I don’t really remember.

There were vague scenes of Kenshiro fighting it; he was somewhat successful. Then everything shifted to…a Monster Hunter game. And now it was me hunting it with three other people (they weren’t people I knew). The beast had somehow also changed forms and now it was a (much smaller) King Ghidorah lookalike. After a long and strenuous battle, we hunted it and it was finally dead. The quest had an awesome name, but unfortunately, I cannot recall it at the time. The usual “Main Quest Complete!” message didn’t show up, but rather “[quest name] has been accomplished” or something to that effect.

I think this dream has potential.

What badassery. :O My dreams are usually docile.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hacked in.

That's kinda awesome. Who's Umaro?

Also, I think Part 7 could be even better without the stands.

That's kinda awesome. Who's Umaro?

I only put in mugs for the four characters shown. I put Conomore and Fergus in for Cyan and Edgar because I thought they looked close enough. I put Tina and Celice in for Terra and Celes as a joke.

I only put in mugs for the four characters shown. I put Conomore and Fergus in for Cyan and Edgar because I thought they looked close enough. I put Tina and Celice in for Terra and Celes as a joke.

Othin as Sabin

Pahn/Trewd as Locke

Lifis as Gau

FinalFantasyVI001.png

Well, I have nothing better to do...

You could use one of the NPCs for Strago and Relm...