• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So there's apparently a brand of tea that mixes both Green tea and brandy (cognac). It's called "So Yang" :awesome: which slightly amuses me.

Or perhaps it's exactly the opposite.

Oh right, I have to post chapter 9, don't I.

Ishtar is so childish in this manga.

So I'm posting to say I'll be gone for the next 10 days or so. Have fun without meeee

Have fun.

Hmmmm.

So there's apparently a brand of tea that mixes both Green tea and brandy (cognac). It's called "So Yang" :awesome: which slightly amuses me.

I had just finished reading Gunlord's ep. 100-102 quotes when I read this.

I should replay Princess Maker 2 and try to be abetter father than the last time I played it.

And I love Hidden Agenda.

Never heard of Oregon Trail though.

MUMU INTEG LIES IN THE OTHER THREAD.

Did Mumu told you about his dreams?

I should replay Princess Maker 2 and try to be abetter father than the last time I played it.

And I love Hidden Agenda.

Never heard of Oregon Trail though.

I only played 4. In my first pt, I basically sent my daughter to die in the front lines. I'll probably take part in that chat, even if it's just to say "itt Bus raises God's daughter into his waifu"

I haven't heard of any of them tbh.

I'm sensing a Naoya x Kaido lovechild here. >:l

I had a dream a few nights ago about Naoya. Screwed does not even begin to describe his and MC's relationship.

So between not sleeping at all, laptop decidedly breaking down (turns on, screen turns black and doesn't show up ever again--it's still on though), and typing this crap manually on Wii, I honestly don't know what to do right now.

We need more oldfags!

Don't get me wrong! I still like the first three parts over all the others (and part 2 is my favourite of them all), but I think part 4 and 6 are great in their own ways.

My google-fu points to LCD removal. Postan results later.

Edit: It is now later. The inside of a laptop is underwhelming and the cover looks cheaply made. Before trying a few things, it seemed like any number of things could have gone wrong with the interior (then again, no experience). A new discovery while it was still together was a sentense of white letters/numbers that I couldn't catch because the screen would go completely black less than a second of 'waking' it up. Back to now, I kept the screen attached by its wiring but removed it from the cover.

Testing.

Well that was useful (not). Same behavior as before. Before moving on with exploritory surgery I'll be making sure this has nothing to do with insulation. After that... I'll go to sleep and then play Frontier. Sometime I'll remember to put the thing back together.

[spoiler=shit literally no one cares about]Did I mention the reason I didn't sleep was because of a Hanibal Lecter-esque x Lovecraft murder fic? I did? Oh, okay.

also, I can't open spoiler boxes.

Edit2: Back together. I need a black light to see anything.

Edited by Chalis

Don't get me wrong! I still like the first three parts over all the others (and part 2 is my favourite of them all), but I think part 4 and 6 are great in their own ways.

You'll love part 7. Really, it's greeaaaat stuff.

ALSO, I did a test for the top English Course 'round yesterday. I is advanced level, bitchezzz

You'll love part 7. Really, it's greeaaaat stuff.

Based on all the vague stuff I've heard about it, yep, it's going to be great.

ALSO, I did a test for the top English Course 'round yesterday. I is advanced level, bitchezzz

Good job. How are the courses there? English courses here are way too easy for someone of my level.

Based on all the vague stuff I've heard about it, yep, it's going to be great.

Good job. How are the courses there? English courses here are way too easy for someone of my level.

It is awesome. Not only are the drawings very clean and better looking, the story is quite refreshing as well!

Well, this one I did the test for is one of those courses that can get you out of the country easily...And the teacher that attended me had such a nice british accent :wub:

Usually the low level English courses get people that are supposedly advance a couple of levels below, so they can get more money. This one puts people in their righful levels with an oral and a multiple-choice test, as well as an essay.

But even if I got the advanced level, there are still a couple more levels higher, so I gotta work on that. Specially the conversation bits.

Windows diagnostic tools cannot run do to a problem. Start up repair should have fixed... if problem persists...

I don't like what I see. Can I just assume that the fact that that there are no restore points means that I can go ahead and do a factory reset? The problem might still be hardware but I'd rather try everything instead of buying a new laptop. At least for a little bit longer. it's not like anything of value would be lost

So long picture folder.

It is awesome. Not only are the drawings very clean and better looking, the story is quite refreshing as well!

I did hear that Araki's anatomy got a lot better this time around. Though I also heard that he's still not very good at drawing asses.

Well, this one I did the test for is one of those courses that can get you out of the country easily...And the teacher that attended me had such a nice british accent :wub:

Usually the low level English courses get people that are supposedly advance a couple of levels below, so they can get more money. This one puts people in their righful levels with an oral and a multiple-choice test, as well as an essay.

But even if I got the advanced level, there are still a couple more levels higher, so I gotta work on that. Specially the conversation bits.

British accent, huh.

Well it's good to know that things over there are more professional than over here. Even though Brazil and Iran sound eerily alike in some other aspects.

I did hear that Araki's anatomy got a lot better this time around. Though I also heard that he's still not very good at drawing asses.

British accent, huh.

Well it's good to know that things over there are more professional than over here. Even though Brazil and Iran sound eerily alike in some other aspects.

Dunno 'bout the ass part

Yeah, looooovely accent :wub:

How's that?

Dunno 'bout the ass part

The Pillar Men had good ones though.

Yeah, looooovely accent :wub:

Was it a guy or...?

How's that?

Can't exactly remember, but some of the things TheEnd said reminded me of my own country.

Howww so:

Well, you read and write in English.

Though now that you said there was an oral test, I suppose it wouldn't be so obvious... maybe. I'd certainly fail a serious one of those

Can't exactly remember, but some of the things TheEnd said reminded me of my own country.

Third world hilarity \o/

Edited by TheEnd

The Pillar Men had good ones though.

Was it a guy or...?

Yeeah, when people were ridiculously buff, they had tight ones.

A woman. I loved her voice, yeesh.

Oh, cat't recall that post