FE4 THREAD

Fia

No problem.

SURE IS. Gyro is awesome. NYOHOHO

Johnny is also cool. And Pocoloco. And goddamn Sandman. And Diego. And Mountain Tim.

FUCK THE WHOLE CAST IS AWESOME

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Chalis.

The music is the selling point.

Download them both at the same time.

You mean bad. :<

I watched Natsume Yuujinchou until 2 am last night.

Got up at 7 am and didn't feel tired at all. 8D

Ok.

Natsume is a soul healing anime. I never get tire watching it, ever. 14mucrk.jpgEspecially the Tanuma episodes.

Makise Kurisu!

And so now I am watching Hanasaku Iroha, Tiger & Bunny and Steins;Gate...

Maybe I could watch Natsume Yuujinchou too... nooo too many things to dooo!

Edited by NTG

20hn4a8.png

Ok.

Natsume is a soul healing anime. I never get tire watching it, ever. 14mucrk.jpgEspecially the Tanuma episodes.

Good Chalis.

Mushishi does a better job at it IMHO. But yeah, it's enjoyable. Gonna watch season 2 now.

I aggressively asked Finn why he didn't tell me that sooner.

Leaf, I'm not amazing like that.

I'd say "I'm not that great." or "I'm not as great as you think."

P170

Shouldn't Oifaye say "Did you not notice, sir Levin."?

Edited by Marthur

I aggressively asked Finn why he didn't tell me that sooner.

Leaf, I'm not amazing like that.

I'd say "I'm not that great." or "I'm not as great as you think."

P170

Shouldn't Oifaye say "Did you not notice, sir Levin."?

145 - fixed

149 - I'll go with #1

170 - I believe he's referring to their smiles at that point... so I suppose something like "so you've noticed" would be better?

Well, this thread is deader than dead...

On a side note, Elesa's a nightmare, man. No Ice, and the Rocks you get are slow as molasses (and the fossils are weak against electric...).

Edited by Metal King Slime

Well, this thread is deader than dead...

On a side note, Elesa's a nightmare, man. No Ice, and the Rocks you get are slow as molasses (and the fossils are weak against electric...).

Ground types, ground types everywhere.

I solo'd her with a Lilligant.

Ground types, ground types everywhere.

I solo'd her with a Lilligant.

Too bad Ground ain't gonna help against Elesa's Emolgas (which are the big problem to begin with). And Sandile and Drilbur are fragile.

So you did, eh? :awesome::awesome:

Edited by Metal King Slime

please make a new server that ur able to find making results shown in order of base exp low to high in which has 1x/1x/1x before renewal server no lag 100% of the time like when you click on a spot then quickly click another spot it takes too much time to start to begin to move into the second spot you quickly click onto also no falling behind while shift+right clicking at least not once you are going the same speed or quicker than the person ur following but maybe still make the person wait to follow them until the persons ahead of the person doing a shift+right clicked auto follow so kill on site monsters will attack the person the auto follower is following first make urself not have to move the mouse after pressing a to use a skill then left clicking them to press a and left click them again like its possible to do that a little quicker by moving ur mouse but please make you not have to to do that quicker make there be no position errors where you look like ur in a different place than the place that your in it usually happens while moving while taking damage from an enemy attack with an instant alt+tab even multi clienting an extremely lot make it do something to where theres no dll erros logging characters out no matter how many you multi client make it do the lesser laggy thing than redrawing all the parts of the screen every frame that they move on do that and other things to have an effort to make it stop moving too much distance per frame please still the minimum distance moved per frame no matter how many you multi client if you even can lol redo all the animations unreduce the what appears to be reduced image quality sprites and stuff the reduced image quality = easier noticed when you zoom in alot also make them get slashed in half with blood on the last hit bringing there hp down to zero again if you can and make lifs harpies and other hot naked monsters with a ***** (>_<) XDDDD no custom removal of non custom items or custom views so like yeah the same views as motr mirror of the realm or iro valkyrie those two servers views in reguards to how much you can zoom in and out and the direction the camera can point into arent custom if you can make some things like www.ropd.info and www.ragial.com only working for this new server im suggesting to make make there be no bannable offences please especially with how itd take a million billion years to get how powerful you are since itd be 1x/1x/1x base exp job exp chances of items to drop in which since its an online rpg it has about 100 times more exp to level up than compared to most offline rpgs in general which have sadly 1/100 to make you beat the game quickly and not play them for a very long period of time DDDDDDDDDDDD: make the mouse not move into a different spot anymore once you alt+tab D:! no server lag ever and no bringing the server down often if even possible make it not disconnect sometimes at random even when its the internet not the server though definately possible to make it be not the server so definately no maintanace or server disconections or server lag definately make it so you dont have to download crap like ragray or some s*** to play the server or anything more than just the server itself or i probably wont be able to play it once i download itDDDDDDD: dont give a link to a website to download the server just give a direct download or i probably wont be able to download DDDDDD: and im not quite sure what to do about trying to use some attacking skill that takes one times as long to use compared to a regular physical attack and trying to use it 5 times per second but you can only use it about twice a second or so to slow ur damage down perhaps an option to auto use skills as quick as possible if possible also definately i like the old user interface compared to the new one but if you can make there be a new user interface where that alt+v=shrink the window and make it grow if you can just make it go away with alt+v or ctrl+v instead please do also make the ctrl+tab map not appear back each time you fly wing cause pressing ctrl+tab to make it go away everytime you fly wing=annoyingD:! please make the chat bar that you disappear with alt+f10 not come back everytime someone in ur group gets buffed and not come back for any reason at all it=in the way if you click somewhere to move and hold it until youve reached a window make it not stop moving but keep moving in the place you would move into if the window werent there D:! also make urself not really need an email address to make a new account or at least an unlimited number of accounts per email adress ima go make alot of accounts to make more than just one of those many many different gender characters and make more than just 9 characters and multi client more than just one ima go multi client 6 an assassin of sonic blow 10 with sonic acceleration and he shall marry a level 1 novice to restore 400 times more sp than the novice loses max sp since the assassin will=400 times more max sp than the level one novice and also ill alt+tab a lex aeterna inbetween each and every sonic blow to do and also ill make a soul linker to make ther sonic blow the damage of 35 hits in two seconds and ill make a bard+dancer to do battle theme to make the damage of 35 hits be significantly more so please make giant wings to teleport all of ur grp members out of danger be as cheap and easy to aquire as regular fly wings to teleport one person out of danger lol XD if you can make urself choose the order of the clients after lgging them all in and alt+right shift= cycle 1 to the right or if al the way on the right go all the way to the one on the left and alt+left shift=cycle one multi client to the left and if al the way on the left make it go to the client all the way on the right change the sprite animation of all the one handed sword weapon class and two handed sword weapon classes into the animation of the weapon the weapon called the sword please itd be cool since its double edged and symmetrical and isnt with the guard going so far up like the bastard sword^^ PLEASE with all jobs whether riding a peco peco or not make the swords not get any wider further away from the base of the sword no matter which angle you look at the sword and the character holding the sword make it look like when a knight carries the sword sort of like a knight not riding a peco peco not matter which job it is with the sword and no matter whether using two one handed swords as an assassin or riding a peco peco dont make the sword get wider further away from the base of the blade just because of riding a peco pecoD: also when attacking with a headgear on no matter which job it is no matter which headgear it is please make sure the headgear doesnt look like it moves to a ddifferent spot on the head fix it with the female priest wearing a ribbon or another headgear since make sure theres no memo of nameless island at day time anymore and if someone who didnt do the fraction of the quest to get there can get out easily instead of losing there character and getting stuck there foreverDDDDDDD: make a custom feature to still be able to use hypnotist at prontera at any job and base level tooD:! with the same skill allocation points into first job as the job level youve job upgraded atD: make urself able to aquire 3 speed potions per character@the speed potion seller in lightharlzen the exact same way as the one on iro valkyrie server it=good quick zeny to sell those also please make some kind of wierd custom feature to get 1000 enchant deadly poison bottles in 3 hours for free doing some wierd wierd thing~! whether you have to multi client eight or not to get them ALOT quicker somehow than compared to multi clienting but one email me a download link froakentoken2@yahoo.com to something that in which = an instant alt+tab in full screen mode or cool info to a server and whether one amongst ye will make such a server with all the things ive said please itd make my life cooler and more motivational lol XD~! or else i might flick you off ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

I can't remember the last time I saw a wall of text like that one.

Are you getting back into playing RO?

Sadly. I don't think I will for long this time, though - it's easy to quit as long as you don't make contacts.

But NO RO UNTIL I FINISH THE FUYUKI CHAPTER OF THE DAY.

Holy crap, mega wall of text.

I'm sure it was deliberate, but still.

Sadly. I don't think I will for long this time, though - it's easy to quit as long as you don't make contacts.

But NO RO UNTIL I FINISH THE FUYUKI CHAPTER OF THE DAY.

I see it's to fill NTG's absence, huh.

VERY GOOD END.

I see it's to fill NTG's absence, huh.

VERY GOOD END.

;_;

I might start releasing a chapter a day once I finish them all. Which should happen next week.

... if you guys are fine with that, of course.

Edited by TheEnd

;_;

I might start releasing a chapter a day once I finish them all. Which should happen next week.

*pat pat*

I'm fine with it but I'm not exactly the best proofreader either.

Chapter 12.

I don't think NTG will be available for the rest of the week, so... Chalis, GO and Marthur and anybody else who feels like it, I'm counting on you.

Hey... it's not the 18th yet!

;_;

NoooooooooOOOOOooo000oo I don't want to miss my share of proofreading!!! :'(......................

Of all the things, RO?!

Edited by NTG

Hey... it's not the 18th yet!

... I thought you'd come back around the 18th

NoooooooooOOOOOooo000oo I don't want to miss my share of proofreading!!! :'(......................

Of all the things, RO?!

CALM DOWN JENNI

... what is that supposed to mean

would you prefer Monster Girl Quest or something