FE4 THREAD

Fia

Mmmmmmm tea and biscuits, on a summer evening. Nice combo. Too bad the weather is quite warm and just holding these chocolate digestives for a few seconds leads to the chocolate melting...

But melted chocolate is amaziiiiing. <3

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess he drives Monster Trucks, lol

You could also play KoF 96, y'know.

Maybe, because I can't see him drive a car close to Formula 1, NASCAR or rally cars, among others.

I might as well. I'm bored as hell nowadays. It's that or part 6.

Maybe, because I can't see him drive a car close to Formula 1, NASCAR or rally cars, among others.

I might as well. I'm bored as hell nowadays. It's that or part 6.

Indeed. They are a hurricane of USA stuff. They could also be called Yankee Team.

Do both, dammit.

TEAM AMERICA : WORLD POLICE, FUCK YEAH!

Right after lunch I guess.

That's not even getting into their stage in KoF '94.

YES!

^_^

Well... what were you talking about denying, anyway!

Nothing... I love that smiley so much. :sparkle:

^_^

Have you forgotten already

I know. :sparkle:

e19avq.jpg

I've made this one recently but could never find the right time to use it.

Wait, wait... nobody cares! e19avq.jpg

I dunno. Maybe :orly:

Hmm. It's a little scary... and mischievous... and strange... and... and...

^_^

Have you forgotten already

I know. :sparkle:

^_^

Nope I haven't actually. But it doesn't disregard the fact that you never explicitly said what you were not denying.

:sparkle: You do?

;_;

Don't look like that, I just remembered a reaction comic that had those words and a face kind of like that but not exactly.

^_^

Nope I haven't actually. But it doesn't disregard the fact that you never explicitly said what you were not denying.

:sparkle: You do?

^_^

I thought it was clear enough.

Of course. :sparkle:

Hmm. It's a little scary... and mischievous... and strange... and... and...

Well it is indeed mischievous. I think it's best used after someone says something utterly hypocritical.

I would use it all the time if gIO was here but since he isn't, I guess I should be glad.

Well it is indeed mischievous. I think it's best used after someone says something utterly hypocritical.

I would use it all the time if gIO was here but since he isn't, I guess I should be glad.

e19avq.jpg

^_^

You guess?

Yes. :sparkle: :sparkle: :sparkle:

^_^

It was very clear indeed.

:sparkle: :sparkle: :sparkle: :sparkle:

Hmm, in regards to 145 I can only think of replacing "aggressively" with "persistently". (I just felt it was weird for someone to describe themself as aggressive.)

TEAM AMERICA : WORLD POLICE, FUCK YEAH!

I urge you not to endorse this sinister measure. Humanity many times has had the sad experience of superpowerful police forces...As soon as (the police) slip out from under the firm thumb of a suspicious local tribune, they become arbitrary, merciless, a law unto themselves. They think no more of justice, but only of establishing themselves as a privileged and envied elite. They mistake the attitude of natural caution and uncertainty of the civilian population as admiration and respect, and presently they start to swagger back and forth, jingling their weapons in megalomaniac euphoria.People thereupon become not masters, but servants. Such a police force becomes merely an aggregate of uniformed criminals, the more baneful in that their position is unchalleneged and sanctioned by law. The police mentality cannot regard a human being in terms other than as an item or object to be processed as expeditiously as possible. Public convenience or dignity means nothing; police prerogatives assume the status of divine law. Sumissiveness is demanded. If a police officer kills a civilian, it is a regrettable circumstance: the officer was possibly overzealous. If a civilian kills a police officer all hell breaks loose. The police foam at the mouth. All other business comes to a standstill until the perpetrator of this most dastardly act is found out. Inevitably, when apprehended, he is beaten or otherwise tortured for his intolerable presumption. The police complain that they cannot function efficiently, that criminals escape them. Better a hundred unchecked criminals than the despotism of one unbridled police force. Again I warn you, do not endorse this measure to make America the world's police. If you do, I shall surely veto it.

I am perpetrator, police and tribune.

Edited by Loki Laufeyjarson

^_^

It was very clear indeed.

Hmm, in regards to 145 I can only think of replacing "aggressively" with "persistently". (I just felt it was weird for someone to describe themself as aggressive.)

^_^

Better.

:sparkle: :sparkle: :sparkle: :sparkle: :sparkle: :sparkle:

Persistently wouldn't fit. The context is "I went and asked Finn 'WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT SOONER.' I was an idiot." (Does it really feel weird when he's blaming himself?)

^_^

Better.

:sparkle: :sparkle: :sparkle: :sparkle: :sparkle: :sparkle:

Persistently wouldn't fit. The context is "I went and asked Finn 'WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT SOONER.' I was an idiot." (Does it really feel weird when he's blaming himself?)

^_^

:)

Ohhh! I didn't think of that bit... Hmm. :o

NTG, Lux and a common love for melted chcolate huh...

I'm sure there are plenty of fans of melted chocolate, Mr Dark Chocolate!

Back inside the forest, Bomber and Poundcake continued their rigorous training regiment of watching Motorbreth burn shit. Interestingly enough, this exercise was sufficient for them to evolve into their cocoon forms, Kakuna and Metapod. I wondered aloud that if the amount of strength and endurance you magically gain from a fight is directly proportional to the amount of ass you're watching someone else kick, then how come everyone who's ever seen a Chuck Norris movie hasn't yet achieved godhood?

I wonder if there's more to this, but I've only seen up to the second chapter...