• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't spotted anything either. Good job! ^_^b

Celice -/- Yuria... :awesome:

Celice x Rana... :D:

Aless x Yuria...? I knew it!

Oh, I feel so fu now.

Celice dumped Rana too.

Also, this chapter was stupid. Yuria's reaction was stupid. It's like she wanted Celice not to save Rana, and because he did, then it must mean he loves Rana!

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if that was her plan all along. "Look, I'm going to get killed by that Dragon Knight. But Rana who is my friend will certainly sacrifice herself for me, and then I can have Celice all for me! ... What? Celice saved both of us!? THEN HE MUST LOVE RANA. WAAAAAAAAAAH! *runsawayintears*"

Edited by Marthur

Also, this chapter was stupid. Yuria's reaction was stupid. It's like she wanted Celice not to save Rana, and because he did, then it must means he loves Rana!

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if that was her plan all along. "Look, I'm going to get killed by that Dragon Knight. But Rana who is my friend will certainly sacrifice herself for me, and then I can have Celice all for me! ... What Celice saved both of us!? THEN HE MUST LOVE RANA. WAAAAAAAAAAH! *runsawayintears*"

Yes.

Post the next chapter... NTG wants it.

Since you two don't want to proofread this one, might as well

I'll just wait for her reaction to decide

Edited by TheEnd

I see you two are slacking today

you shall receive laziness in turn

Aren't you always

Well I kind of feel sorry for Julia buuut she's like an obstacle.

sparkle.gifsparkle.gifsparkle.gif

:): b

Celice dumped Rana too.

Also, this chapter was stupid. Yuria's reaction was stupid. It's like she wanted Celice not to save Rana, and because he did, then it must means he loves Rana!

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if that was her plan all along. "Look, I'm going to get killed by that Dragon Knight. But Rana who is my friend will certainly sacrifice herself for me, and then I can have Celice all for me! ... What Celice saved both of us!? THEN HE MUST LOVE RANA. WAAAAAAAAAAH! *runsawayintears*"

:/

Well wasn't she just really shocked because of Celice's reaction? When he was protecting her earlier, he wasn't as worried about Julia as much as he was worried about Rana. Julia can probably read his anguished face, it probably says something like "I LOVE YOU RANA, DON'T DIE PLZZZZZZ. I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE ELSE."

Since you two don't want to proofread this one, might as well

I'll just wait for her reaction to decide

What do you mean? D:

Yes, post!

Well wasn't she just really shocked because of Celice's reaction? When he was protecting her earlier, he wasn't as worried about Julia as much as he was worried about Rana. Julia can probably read his anguished face, it probably says something like "I LOVE YOU RANA, DON'T DIE PLZZZZZZ. I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE ELSE."

Not really.

I know, right

You lazy people

You mean lazy NTG.

The answer is in chapter 20. Chemical impulses.

You mean lazy NTG.

Bad NTG!

I cannot correspond to her feelings > I cannot respond to her feelings

P126

If you weren't there > If you hadn't been here

P128

Why did you run to the point of being like this > Ask NTG's help. /o\

I cannot correspond to her feelings > I cannot respond to her feelings

It feels like there's a better alternative than that... but I forget.

P126

If you weren't there > If you hadn't been here

Fixed.

P128

Why did you run to the point of being like this > Ask NTG's help. /o\

NTG HELP /o\