FE4 THREAD

Fia

I meant real me.

*pat*

So unusual.

Well, I've never forgotten you!

Every time I see some sort of listing, I always tell myself: "Ha ha ha, Pilot's been forgotten again."

Edited by Marthur

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

*pat*

Well, I've never forgotten you!

Every time I see some sort of listing, I always tell myself: "Ha ha ha, Pilot's been forgotten again."

Oh, I know. At least veterans remember me most of the time, and I figure that, oh, half of the listings (by them) have me off on purpose. For that reason.

Oh, I know. At least veterans remember me most of the time, and I figure that, oh, half of the listings (by them) have me off on purpose. For that reason.

I somehow doubt that it's on purpose even when it comes to the vets.

[spoiler=Trails in the Sky, tldr, SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS]So I checked again and some penguin drops Sleep quartz. Not really that useful, huh.

Also Spoms didn't give me good exp anymore so I didn't grind on them. Though they still give a lot of sep. too bad there's a max on how much you can get (70 of each). Each spom drops 50 so that's terribly inefficient. Well, I guess they only expect you to defeat like 1 spom in a battle!!

Remember those book searching quests? That 3rd and final one was pretty weird... here's the clue for it:

Ah, you (3)1 cypress trees

Nestled atop this Grassy Hill!

afflictions of far-of(F L)ands

draw Nigh Unto me like win

BARRELs tumbling lightly down a

soft incline as I drift into

Reverie, Enveloped within the

resonance of the tolling Bell!

So I had a little trouble and my bro hinted me a tiiiny bit. I thought the brackets really stood out so I checked out 3F of central factory but I didn't think of other places having a 3F- I was about to check out Carnelia Tower but my bro was like "nahh don't go there, it's somewhere else". Then I remembered Sanktheim Gate and lo I found the book in a barrel there on the third floor! It also came with an Impede 3 quartz~ that was some weird clue. and some weird researcher with an interesting hobby of hiding books around the region.

oh wow crap is getting really serious... so Prof R was being kept at Leiston HQ? Isn't that like the ultimate military fort. So we decided to stow away on the Central Fact's aircraft but the military have bio-sensors so we hurried back to R's home to grab the bio-sensor jamming device thingy so that they can't detect us. Lol all 4 of them had to cramp into a cargo box...

So we find out that the black-clad soldiers are actually part of the military, some Special-Ops division or something. And their commander is called Lorence (I think- forgot already how to spell it). What the... and Colonel Richard and Captain Amalthea are actually nasty people! Apparently they call The Black Orbment the "Gospel" and Richard had it ages ago, but it was stolen and sent to Cassius and what do you know, he figures out where it is because of that momentary blackout in the city when R was messing around with it. So then Gospel lands back in his hands and he certainly seems to be plotting something grand with it... and I wonder just how much Lorence and his dogs and boys are cooperating with the military?

Then we break in and save R. We're about to be cornered but Major Cid is a nice guy and helped us escape via secret escape route. Poor guy, he might get thrown in prison for revealing that route to civilians :( Anyway so Agate decides to take Tita and R to hide, leaving us out of it because he's so thoughtful... we're reluctant of course but R tells us instead to go speak to the Queen, Her Majesty herself!!! Aww I'll miss Agate and his brute strenght and also Tita and her lovely ranged cannon 0_0. So now we head to Grancel!

Final Chapter: Turmoil in the Royal City. Opening scene, we see Julia and Kloe running away. Julia faces a bunch of dogs and Kloe escapes, but then Kloe is cornered by Colonel Richard himself and his men. What does he want with her...

Meanwhile Olivier is being a funny guy saying weird stuff to his friend Mueller "fly to my embrace!". Mueller warns him of upcoming storms but Olivier wants to stay behind in this massive opera. :( silly guy. I can't wait to reunite with him though!!!! Seems like weird things are happening in the Empire too.

Josh and Est are about to fly for Grancel but the army are conducting investigations and have grounded the airliners >_< So we cancel our tickets and decide to walk the way instead. Gggggggrancel here we come... Kloe here we come... Olivier here we come... Queen Alicia here we come!!!

So apparently their military command structure has been all flimsy ever since the war, and Richard, seeing these cracks, seized opportunity and power! They seem to be trying to set up the Royal Guardsmen too... why!!?? And not just Royal Guardsmen, apparently they're getting people dressed up as Bracers wreaking havoc too. That's why we were stopped at the Gate to be checked, but Professor Alba came and saved Josh and Est from that.

Summary: JUST WHAT IS COLONEL PLANNING

More like forever alone, according to the strategy guide.

:(

I still can't believe that the bus costs 2,50 bucks.

Is that expensive or cheap? :o Is that a single journey? [silly]Or are you saying it costs that much to buy a bus[/silly] Our bus fares are riiiising

Edited by NTG

Is that expensive or cheap? :o Is that a single journey? [silly]Or are you saying it costs that much to buy a bus[/silly] Our bus fares are riiiising

That's a single journey. It's absurd, really.

Which currency? Because I can't really tell if that's a lot or not right now.

In Reais.

:(

Well, actually, it's more along the lines of "they have less chance to get a bride because of their availability".

The guide recommends Sylvia and Claude afterall. But death is clearly better.

Everything involving Euros look eyeball popping expensive here.

Everything involving Euros look eyeball popping expensive to me too.

I remember when the price of a baguette was 2.5 francs (0.38€) fifteen years ago. Now it's 0.70€.

Edited by Marthur

Everything involving Euros look eyeball popping expensive to me too.

I remember when the price of a baguette was 2.5 francs (0.38€) fifteen years ago. Now it's 0.70€.

Sweet Jeebus, that's quite expensive indeed.

Yah prices are just going up up up!!

Ours are 1.7€ = 3.8221 Reais.

Hmm... our single fares are probably around that much. But of course it depends on how far you're travelling. I think it costs more than that if I want to get into town. :O

What happened to TheEnd? Is he just not here now or...?

Maybe occupied with my tldr... :S Or just lurking around as usual.

[spoiler=Trails in the Sky, tldr, SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS]So I checked again and some penguin drops Sleep quartz. Not really that useful, huh.

Also Spoms didn't give me good exp anymore so I didn't grind on them. Though they still give a lot of sep. too bad there's a max on how much you can get (70 of each). Each spom drops 50 so that's terribly inefficient. Well, I guess they only expect you to defeat like 1 spom in a battle!!

Remember those book searching quests? That 3rd and final one was pretty weird... here's the clue for it:

Ah, you (3)1 cypress trees

Nestled atop this Grassy Hill!

afflictions of far-of(F L)ands

draw Nigh Unto me like win

BARRELs tumbling lightly down a

soft incline as I drift into

Reverie, Enveloped within the

resonance of the tolling Bell!

So I had a little trouble and my bro hinted me a tiiiny bit. I thought the brackets really stood out so I checked out 3F of central factory but I didn't think of other places having a 3F- I was about to check out Carnelia Tower but my bro was like "nahh don't go there, it's somewhere else". Then I remembered Sanktheim Gate and lo I found the book in a barrel there on the third floor! It also came with an Impede 3 quartz~ that was some weird clue. and some weird researcher with an interesting hobby of hiding books around the region.

oh wow crap is getting really serious... so Prof R was being kept at Leiston HQ? Isn't that like the ultimate military fort. So we decided to stow away on the Central Fact's aircraft but the military have bio-sensors so we hurried back to R's home to grab the bio-sensor jamming device thingy so that they can't detect us. Lol all 4 of them had to cramp into a cargo box...

So we find out that the black-clad soldiers are actually part of the military, some Special-Ops division or something. And their commander is called Lorence (I think- forgot already how to spell it). What the... and Colonel Richard and Captain Amalthea are actually nasty people! Apparently they call The Black Orbment the "Gospel" and Richard had it ages ago, but it was stolen and sent to Cassius and what do you know, he figures out where it is because of that momentary blackout in the city when R was messing around with it. So then Gospel lands back in his hands and he certainly seems to be plotting something grand with it... and I wonder just how much Lorence and his dogs and boys are cooperating with the military?

Then we break in and save R. We're about to be cornered but Major Cid is a nice guy and helped us escape via secret escape route. Poor guy, he might get thrown in prison for revealing that route to civilians :( Anyway so Agate decides to take Tita and R to hide, leaving us out of it because he's so thoughtful... we're reluctant of course but R tells us instead to go speak to the Queen, Her Majesty herself!!! Aww I'll miss Agate and his brute strenght and also Tita and her lovely ranged cannon 0_0. So now we head to Grancel!

Final Chapter: Turmoil in the Royal City. Opening scene, we see Julia and Kloe running away. Julia faces a bunch of dogs and Kloe escapes, but then Kloe is cornered by Colonel Richard himself and his men. What does he want with her...

Meanwhile Olivier is being a funny guy saying weird stuff to his friend Mueller "fly to my embrace!". Mueller warns him of upcoming storms but Olivier wants to stay behind in this massive opera. :( silly guy. I can't wait to reunite with him though!!!! Seems like weird things are happening in the Empire too.

Josh and Est are about to fly for Grancel but the army are conducting investigations and have grounded the airliners >_< So we cancel our tickets and decide to walk the way instead. Gggggggrancel here we come... Kloe here we come... Olivier here we come... Queen Alicia here we come!!!

So apparently their military command structure has been all flimsy ever since the war, and Richard, seeing these cracks, seized opportunity and power! They seem to be trying to set up the Royal Guardsmen too... why!!?? And not just Royal Guardsmen, apparently they're getting people dressed up as Bracers wreaking havoc too. That's why we were stopped at the Gate to be checked, but Professor Alba came and saved Josh and Est from that.

Summary: JUST WHAT IS COLONEL PLANNING

Nice rant! I am proud.

What's an Impede quartz

[spoiler=Also I'm curious about this]

adan.png

I'm sure it's not that funny though.

My translations aren't up to TE's level but hopefully it should give a general idea. (Some I'm uncertain on how it's translated) Also my I'm not very good at editing photo's.

徹底分析ーThorough analysis!

これがアーダンだ!-This is Adan!

アーダンエヤーAdan's Ear

5km先で落ちたハリ音が聞こえるどの地獄耳ーHis sharp ears can hear noises from 5km away.

アーダンブレインーAdan's Brain

筋肉でできている。一説によると毛が生えているというう噂も。。。ーHis brain muscle comes out. According to one theory if you cut his hair but it's just a rumor.

アーダンそあいーAdan's Eye

10km先の人物の顔を見分けることができるーHis eyes are capable of identifying a person's face from 10km away.

アーダンアームーAdan's Arm

岩をも打砕くパワーをもつが命中率がよくないーHis arms hold the power to smash dozen of rocks without much accuracy.

アーダンマウスーAdan's Mouth

いびきが凄い!ドラゴンの咆哮のようないびきで、シゲルドたちは夜も眠れいないとか。。。ー Dreadful snoring! His snoring is similar to a dragon's roar, it goes rampant if he sleeps during the evening.

アーダンボディーAdan's Body

どんな攻撃からも1ダメージしか受けない。が、魔法攻撃には弱いーHis body does not receive one damage from any attack. Even magic is weak.

アーダンレッグーAdan's Leg

丈夫だがとにかく遅い。遅さは右に出るものないし。ーDurable however they are slow. No one is superior to his slowness.

Edited by Generic Officer

丈夫だがとにかく遅い。遅さは右に出るものないし。ーDurable however they are slow. No one is superior to his slowness.

Lies. No one is more slow than Hanniballs!

My translations aren't up to TE's level but hopefully it should give a general idea. (Some I'm uncertain on how it's translated) Also my I'm not very good at editing photo's.

徹底分析ーThorough analysis!

これがアーダンだ!-This is Adan!

アーダンエヤーAdan's Ear

5km先で落ちたハリ音が聞こえるどの地獄耳ーHis sharp ears can hear noises from 5km away.

アーダンブレインーAdan's Brain

筋肉でできている。一説によると毛が生えているというう噂も。。。ーHis brain muscle comes out. According to one theory if you cut his hair but it's just a rumor.

アーダンそあいーAdan's Eye

10km先の人物の顔を見分けることができるーHis eyes are capable of identifying a person's face from 10km away.

アーダンアームーAdan's Arm

岩をも打砕くパワーをもつが命中率がよくないーHis arms hold the power to smash dozen of rocks without much accuracy.

アーダンマウスーAdan's Mouth

いびきが凄い!ドラゴンの咆哮のようないびきで、シゲルドたちは夜も眠れいないとか。。。ー Dreadful snoring! His snoring is similar to a dragon's roar, it goes rampant if he sleeps during the evening.

アーダンボディーAdan's Body

どんな攻撃からも1ダメージしか受けない。が、魔法攻撃には弱いーHis body does not receive one damage from any attack. Even magic is weak.

アーダンレッグーAdan's Leg

Thorough analysis, huh...

As I thought, it's not that funny (no need to scan Edin's page then) but thanks for your help anyway. I appreciate it. :o