FE4 THREAD

Fia

Clicking repeatedly is easier than tapping repeatedly imo.

But IMO it's harder to switch between the keyboard and mouse then it is to hold the stylus in your right hand and switch between a and b and the stylus. I dunno if left handed people have problems for this reason.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

/pat

Now that you mention it, maybe he doesn't... oh well, AT delay is still awesome

/pat'd

YES it is awesome. :O

RSI...

Precision! \o/

/pat'd

YES it is awesome. :O

And it never misses, iirc

I particularly like Olivier's "cancel" craft because of its range. Kloe's a melee one... :[

And it never misses, iirc

I particularly like Olivier's "cancel" craft because of its range. Kloe's a melee one... :[

Oooh now that you mention it, it does seem to be true...

Yahh. Aww.

Oooh now that you mention it, it does seem to be true...

Yahh. Aww.

It hits shining poms! ... to little effect.

The fact I leave Kloe in the back row doesn't help, either. Buying her weapons that don't boost ATS is a waste of money

It hits shining poms! ... to little effect.

The fact I leave Kloe in the back row doesn't help, either. Buying her weapons that don't boost ATS is a waste of money

It don't delay them? I've never tried...

:O She's an ATS girl, huh...

It don't delay them? I've never tried...

:O She's an ATS girl, huh...

I don't remember. I'm pretty sure they resist it in at least one version.

Don't tell me you didn't notice!

Though I suppose it becomes clearer as the series goes on.

I don't remember. I'm pretty sure they resist it in at least one version.

Don't tell me you didn't notice!

Though I suppose it becomes clearer as the series goes on.

:O

You're right, I didn't notice much. :( But well... she's Water-based, isn't she? And water = healing so I guess that makes sense that she's artsy.

:O

You're right, I didn't notice much. :( But well... she's Water-based, isn't she? And water = healing so I guess that makes sense that she's artsy.

Yeah, she's very much a healer as you've noticed. o:

Yeah, she's very much a healer as you've noticed. o:

Ah :o

Also I haven't done much but

[spoiler=Trails in the Sky]

So I reached Grancel and it's massive! The head of this guild, Elnan, is quite pretty, for a man. Also I REUNITED WITH OLIVIER YYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSS and lol Estelle whopped him til' he was half-conscious.

Apparently Duke Dunan :( is acting as the Queen's proxy because she's 'ill' :(

It's gonna be hard to deliver a message to the Queen what with tight security. Then we check out the Martial Arts Tournament in the Grand Arena where the Bracers team is kicking butt and Zane is also kicking butt as a solo man. Duke Dunan delivers a lovely message in which he announces winner gets to enter castle for dinner. Pfft stupid man. Then it is recommended we join Zane and then we look for Zane and find him and therefore Olivier joins the team too making 4 of us! YEAH time to fight monsters.

Located spoms in Erbe Scenic Route. Grinded for about 2 or 3 battles and suddenly spoms aren't appearing anymore :( that makes me sad. Next time I play I'm just gonna go ahead and start up the tournament :o

Ah :o

Also I haven't done much but

[spoiler=Trails in the Sky]

So I reached Grancel and it's massive! The head of this guild, Elnan, is quite pretty, for a man. Also I REUNITED WITH OLIVIER YYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSS and lol Estelle whopped him til' he was half-conscious.

Apparently Duke Dunan :( is acting as the Queen's proxy because she's 'ill' :(

It's gonna be hard to deliver a message to the Queen what with tight security. Then we check out the Martial Arts Tournament in the Grand Arena where the Bracers team is kicking butt and Zane is also kicking butt as a solo man. Duke Dunan delivers a lovely message in which he announces winner gets to enter castle for dinner. Pfft stupid man. Then it is recommended we join Zane and then we look for Zane and find him and therefore Olivier joins the team too making 4 of us! YEAH time to fight monsters.

Located spoms in Erbe Scenic Route. Grinded for about 2 or 3 battles and suddenly spoms aren't appearing anymore :( that makes me sad. Next time I play I'm just gonna go ahead and start up the tournament :o

Noooooo shining poooooms

About 600 turns boss abusing in FE9 and I'm not even done for that boss yet.

Soren is turning out awesome.

Weak. Try 999+ turns for the first 4 chapters in FEDS.

Battle Royale, y u so crazy.

The live action movie is fucking awesome, but I heard bad things about the manga.

The live action movie is fucking awesome, but I heard bad things about the manga.

I've heard that the live-action movie watered down a bunch of things, but holy shit. Dat Lighthouse.