FE4 THREAD

Fia

IMO he should be a member of Bruno's gang. Even though he managed to be the coolest mofo ever in the span of 6 chapters, it was not enough.

I'd consider his ability even more powerful than even Fugo. Considering that's what got him kicked out by Araki...

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually kind of liked Diavolo's concept and stand. His stand just should've had a weakness or something so he could've truly been beaten in a JoJo fashion.

For the guy himself, his motivation and personality were in need of more exposition. I guess his number one motivation was power, but he just wasn't very convincing.

For the guy himself, his motivation and personality were in need of more exposition. I guess his number one motivation was power, but he just wasn't very convincing.

Pink hair, purple pants and a fishnet top does that to you. He just looked like a psychotic hairdresser on crack.

I'd consider his ability even more powerful than even Fugo. Considering that's what got him kicked out by Araki...

IIRC what got Fugo kicked out is that it was hard for Araki to make creative fights with Purple Haze's ability, not the cheapness itself.

IIRC what got Fugo kicked out is that it was hard for Araki to make creative fights with Purple Haze's ability, not the cheapness itself.

Considering the virus had a weakness (sunlight), he could've used it more often against Fugo.

At the very least I would've liked to have him come back to the team near the very end. Him vs. Ciocolatta would've been interesting considering the nature of their Stands.

Edited by Dio

Considering the virus had a weakness (sunlight), he could've used it more often against Fugo.

At the very least I would've liked to have him come back to the team near the very end. Him vs. Ciocolatta would've been interesting considering the nature of their Stands.

Virus vs virus, huh. Nice.

Also, Diavolo wants to kill his own daughter but still says Ciocolatta is an asshole. Hypocrital jerk.

Virus vs virus, huh. Nice.

Also, Diavolo wants to kill his own daughter but still says Ciocolatta is an asshole. Hypocrital jerk.

Exactly.

Ciocolatta tortured many patients who trusted him as a doctor. Diavolo is an asshole. Ciocolatta is a motherfucking madman.

Ciocolatta tortured many patients who trusted him as a doctor. Diavolo is an asshole. Ciocolatta is a motherfucking madman.

While I do agree about Ciocolatta being fucking insane, my gripe is about Diavolo wanting to kill everyone just for knowing who he is. That's not quite sane either.

While I do agree about Ciocolatta being fucking insane, my gripe is about Diavolo wanting to kill everyone just for knowing who he is. That's not quite sane either.

It's not just knowing who he is. It's also revealing his identity and, possibly, his abilities.

But yeah he's a paranoiac kind of maniac.

It's not just knowing who he is. It's also revealing his identity and, possibly, his abilities.

But yeah he's a paranoiac kind of maniac.

And even when people know his ability they only beat him due to Deus Ex Machina.

Then he goes all "Oh but Chocolate is and asshole I'm much more redeemable!"

And even when people know his ability they only beat him due to Deus Ex Machina.

Then he goes all "Oh but Chocolate is and asshole I'm much more redeemable!"

Pretty much.

Filthy mold that explodes when germinating? This sick fuck is disgusting!

Hmmm... Even with the Lucky Egg, grinding in BW is a pain. And even if you try going after Audino, sometimes it takes long to make a patch of grass shake to the point where I just go "Screw it" and move on. Also, Elesa's a pain.

Edited by Metal King Slime

It's still the fastest leveling in any pokemon game.

But hardly what I'd call convenient. And I'm not very patient, which doesn't help one bit.

Edited by Metal King Slime

But IMO it's harder to switch between the keyboard and mouse then it is to hold the stylus in your right hand and switch between a and b and the stylus. I dunno if left handed people have problems for this reason.

There's practically no game that requires the d-pad, buttons and stylus at the same time, so no it's not really a problem. The only ones I can think of (Daigasso Band Brothers / Jump Ultimate Stars) require absolutely no precision for the touch screen and you just use your thumb rather than swithcing with the stylus.

Precision! \o/

You don't need precision when ATATATATAing

It isn't, I checked.

Mouse uses one finger. Stylus uses your whole forearm.

hED1g.png

V9IZL.png

FUCK YOU, REDDIT.

Why hello, Mr. Jeriko.

Edited by Marthur

Mouse uses one finger. Stylus uses your whole forearm.

Stylus is superior. You have free movement with it and even with a wireless mouse, it's kinda lanky. That HnK game is best played on a DS.

Actually, you do. You need to make sure to hit all pressure points, otherwise it's just random punching.

Specially in that game.