FE4 THREAD

Fia

Mitsuruuuuuuuuuuu. :3.

Does he have the patience to grind up his intelligence first time through? Since he's certainly playing the PS2 version, will he be able to like the character if she does that tentaroofoo spam and other bogus AI decisions?

tune in next week

Minato is cool and all but silent protagonist from Strange Journey is better. All he needs is a knife, a gun, a high tech battle suit that levels up, and a bunch of demons while stuck in some weird and strange place in Antarctica.

All the Nocturne protagonist needed were demonic parasites and he was gravy.

Easy mode.

that was the result of a lot careful calculations and study man i dont know if youre implying that im stating the obvious or something buuuut

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Minato is cool and all but silent protagonist from Strange Journey is better. All he needs is a knife, a gun, a high tech battle suit that levels up, and a bunch of demons while stuck in some weird and strange place in Antarctica.

DEMONICA IN THE SCHWARTZVELT! DEMONICA IN THE SCHWARTZVELT!!

Does he have the patience to grind up his intelligence first time through? Since he's certainly playing the PS2 version, will he be able to like the character if she does that tentaroofoo spam and other bogus AI decisions?

tune in next week

Isn't he playing on an emulator?

Hack dem stats, boi.

Awww yeah.

I love SJ's MC. And Jimenez. That guy's bro.

Gunlord finished his rerun a few days ago, too.

I noted down some quotes in the beginning of the show that he had missed. Then I forgot to do that during the second half. :(

...I'll...probably rewatch it again in a few years.

Edited by Marthur

I noted down some quotes in the beginning of the show that he had missed. Then I forgot to do that during the second half. :(

...I'll...probably rewatch it again in a few years.

Years?

Oh hey an avy change!

Well I don't have a pc where I am staying right now...When I return back home I will watch it.

I now have real eyes!

Overclocked comes out on the 23rd.

Red 3DS comes out on the 9th in September.

asdssfdsfdas

Red doesn't look too good to me. Wait for purple.