FE4 THREAD

Fia

What should I do when I finish Trails in the Sky... Persona 4, or Persona 3 portable? ORRRR Valkyrie Profile 2? OR... Last Window? (This is assuming I do not get an extreme urge to play TitS2 on the PC in chinese)

Last Window.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah nice.

Also, once I have enough reclaimed metal to churn out Ol' Snaggletooth, I'll have enough to complete the Croc-o-Style Kit. :3.

ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

(Repeat cycle)

Also, once I have enough reclaimed metal to churn out Ol' Snaggletooth, I'll have enough to complete the Croc-o-Style Kit. :3.

That's good, though imo probably not worth it since you still die by a fully charged body shot. I guess in some situations it'll help I got some extra stuff to give you if you want.

Edited by Generic Operator

With it, I scored a 9 skill streak on Pipeline yesterday. Eternal Reward is just boss on payload maps.

Nice, yeah it's difficult to hear the uncloaking sound with the set unless if you're using headphones.

Anyways I've been preferring the default knife and revolver with dead ringer lately.

That's good, though imo probably not worth it since you still die by a fully charged body shot. I guess in some situations it'll help I got some extra stuff to give you if you want.

Eh. Still good enough for me. Still trying to get used to the Syndey Sleeper, though. I think I just should've invested in the Bazaar Bargain instead. No critical headshots and a Jarate effect instead? Ehhh.

With it, I scored a 9 skill streak on Pipeline yesterday. Eternal Reward is just boss on payload maps.

I still can't uncloak effectively to get those backstabs. I always get spotted. But when I get one kill and disguise, I'm pretty much golden from there: I think my highest was seven.

Eh. Still good enough for me. Still trying to get used to the Syndey Sleeper, though. I think I just should've invested in the Bazaar Bargain instead. No critical headshots and a Jarate effect instead? Ehhh.

I still can't uncloak effectively to get those backstabs. I always get spotted. But when I get one kill and disguise, I'm pretty much golden from there: I think my highest was seven.

Bazzar Bargains only good if you can land headshots well, I kinda like Sydney Sleeper cause it's a pretty good support weapon. However the Bazzar Bargain's model is pretty nice.

For me try not to look at the enemy you're trying to backstab and look at the same direction as they're facing, however if a person is paranoid and active spy checker then it doesn't work so well. If you cloak in front of where the enemies going to go with an enemy disguise you can try to walk backwards and sometimes they'll think you're just retreating. (Also if you reload your revolver in an enemy disguise your disguise plays the reload animation. You can also somewhat make your disguise more convincing by switching your disguise's weapon for example you pull out a sapper and press "b" the disguise will change to it's secondary weapon).

If you're using dead ringer with the saharan set most of the time it's safe to unloack behind the last guy and start backstabbing though doesn't always work if they're attentive and stuff. Cloak and Dagger/Regular Watch you can try to cloak behind they guy you're going to kill since it's very silent and only headphone players can hear.

Sorry wall of text.

Edited by Generic Operator

What should I do when I finish Trails in the Sky... Persona 4, or Persona 3 portable? ORRRR Valkyrie Profile 2? OR... Last Window? (This is assuming I do not get an extreme urge to play TitS2 on the PC in chinese)

Either of the Persona games, but I'm leaning towards P4.

like a teddybear or a kitten?

I-I don't know

[spoiler=Trails in the Sky, spoilers]

I've reached level 4 of the underground! I am a bit over half-way now. This place isn't toooo confusing. There were 2 teleports right? Well I was silly. 1 goes up and 1 goes down so it's pretty obvious which is the detour.

So I'm trying out Kloe now, replacing Olly. Seems okay! I was pretty conflicted because Kloe is restricted to 3 water quartz, and NO MAGIC needs that much water value. :/ But then again Olly is restricted to 1 space quartz, aaaand there's not many interesting space quartz/spells. But I like Kloe's Impose! I think that's the one thing making me consider having Kloe in the final party instead. I don't use Olly's Quick Draw much, the big enemies have tough defense. I guess there's Happy Trigger (heal 800 HP area M) but there's always La Teara but I guess it's useful to have a heal move that uses CP instead of EP...? Well I'm getting lots of items that heal EP now, since the enemies drop them.

Basically I am leaning towards Kloe now. Also you get a bunch of new equips which are gender-based, right? And if I get 2 sets of female and 2 sets of male armours I might as well have 2 females and 2 males on my party... and she also has that emergency S-break for healing!

That EP quartz isn't too bad! Though I tend to drop it lategame...

You still need to give P4 a fair chance! Though SC is fine too

You play Team Fortress too? D:

No, she just used that as an excuse to have my name quoted as that.

When you're among allies, disguise yourself as a pyro so you can be seen a bit and not let the enemy know you're a spy yet. Then cloak and disguise into stuff with 100% speed.

Edited by Sirius

No, she just used that as an excuse to have my name quoted as that.

When you're among allies, disguise yourself as a pyro so you can be seen a bit and not let the enemy know you're a spy yet. Then cloak and disguise into stuff with 100% speed.

ohderp.

Hmm. Problem is, with Your Eternal Reward, you can't disguise at free will. So how should I get around that problem?

Say if I encounter a Sentry, and I want to sap it. What would be the best way to deal with it using YER? I can't disguise to approach it, and cloaking/uncloaking leaves me way too vulnerable. D:

Holy hell, Led Zeppelin is great. Can't believe I never listened to them all this time.

Parodius >> Gradius.

I love them both in their own ways. Gradius is more SPACE ADVENTURE and Parodius is...well, Parodius. Always choose Vic Viper though. I wish it had Lord British too.

I hate Kung Fu exams.

Why?

ohderp.

Hmm. Problem is, with Your Eternal Reward, you can't disguise at free will. So how should I get around that problem?

Say if I encounter a Sentry, and I want to sap it. What would be the best way to deal with it using YER? I can't disguise to approach it, and cloaking/uncloaking leaves me way too vulnerable. D:

With the disguise suggestion I was referring to non YER knives. With YER, there's no way around a sentry other than finding a disguise elsewhere then stabbing the engie after uncloaking and quickly sapping. That's why I switch to regular Knife or Big Earner then.

Last Window, P3P if you never did FeMC things, P4, VP2.

In that order.

Holy hell, Led Zeppelin is great. Can't believe I never listened to them all this time.

Achilles Last Stand = the best

In always relevant news, onion rings.