FE4 THREAD

Fia

They're in the item bag somewhere, down with the stuff you get from max rank s.links.

In unrelated news, I've been watching this AH3 stream for like an hour.

Don't know what to make of that.

Any Maori, Fiona, and that one demon girl with roller blades gameplay?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Any Maori, Fiona, and that one demon girl with roller blades gameplay?

There was some Fiona like five mins ago, haven't seen a Maori, and there was a wheels a while ago.

Streamers get points for their custom playlist. CvS2 London theme? Yesssssssssssss.

alright then

silly jenni... /pat

/pat'd

34j2e4k.jpg

Ha ha ha... Mr Mav has weird plans. :(

I can change the background music in the dungeons?

... and all of these BGMs are AWESOME.

Nice. I didn't really like them much. 'o'

If anything it's a nice break from Tartarus' dungeon music.

Also, I found a floor with all gold enemies. Consequently, the grim reaper appeared in about 90 seconds.

I've forgotten what it sounds like. *Youtubes*... yeah, no wonder I forgot. :S

Oh yeah, gold enemies should drop expensive items, right?

I've forgotten what it sounds like. *Youtubes*... yeah, no wonder I forgot. :S

Oh yeah, gold enemies should drop expensive items, right?

If music had feelings you would have just hurt theirs you monster. D:<

Either material for weapon fusion, or this one thing I got called an "opulent coin." Apparently sells for a lot--I haven't left the dungeon yet. They also give 0 experience. They're also much easier to kill than P4 gold enemies.

If music had feelings you would have just hurt theirs you monster. D:<

Either material for weapon fusion, or this one thing I got called an "opulent coin." Apparently sells for a lot--I haven't left the dungeon yet. They also give 0 experience. They're also much easier to kill than P4 gold enemies.

Ahh... sorry then, music. D:

Oooh yeah. ___ coins are money money money

The music forgives you. If you change your opinion.

Are we talking more or less than random money chests?

>_<

Hmm, I can't seem to find how much they sell for. Well, just to get an idea, the very first coins "Wealth Coin" sells for 3000 apparently. Opulent Coin is like the 4th type.

>_<

Hmm, I can't seem to find how much they sell for. Well, just to get an idea, the very first coins "Wealth Coin" sells for 3000 apparently. Opulent Coin is like the 4th type.

:>

Which apparently sells for... 100,000. Hooooly shit. I have 750,000 yen now. And the bathing suits aren't the best armor anymore, so now I don't have to waste that much money.

:>

Which apparently sells for... 100,000. Hooooly shit. I have 750,000 yen now. And the bathing suits aren't the best armor anymore, so now I don't have to waste that much money.

Well it's a cool song, due to the fact that it gets added onto each time you progress to the next block.

Congratulations. :) I guess these might be the money-makers you're looking for... although those gold monsters are pretty rare aren't they?

Anyway Trails in the Sky status

77 jobs completed

342 BP

823 battles/victories

13 losses

0 flees

Total BP is... 368? What!! I actually missed out on a lot of BP! Damm hidden quests too.

Well it's a cool song, due to the fact that it gets added onto each time you progress to the next block.

Congratulations. :) I guess these might be the money-makers you're looking for... although those gold monsters are pretty rare aren't they?

Wait, wait, are you talking about the /default/ song that plays during Tartarus? No, that one's mediocre (compared to other pieces by Shoji Meguro, at least). I'm talking about the BGMs you can /change/ the spelunking music to.

Thanks~ And they are pretty rare. Time-wise, they'd generate less of an income, but it's definitely a great gift. The annoying thing is it's /really/ difficult to actually catch those monsters before they disappear. And even if you catch them... they might run.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Thanks~ And they are pretty rare. Time-wise, they'd generate less of an income, but it's definitely a great gift. The annoying thing is it's /really/ difficult to actually catch those monsters before they disappear. And even if you catch them... they might run.

Much like a metal slime.

Wait, wait, are you talking about the /default/ song that plays during Tartarus? No, that one's mediocre (compared to other pieces by Shoji Meguro, at least). I'm talking about the BGMs you can /change/ the spelunking music to.

Oh. Yes, I was talking about the default song. :S And if music had feelings, you just hurt them!

Might be worth it when you get to the more expensive coins. :0 But yeah, you have to be pretty sneaky to catch them.

Anyway Trails in the Sky status

77 jobs completed

342 BP

823 battles/victories

13 losses

0 flees

Total BP is... 368? What!! I actually missed out on a lot of BP! Damm hidden quests too.

13 losses huh

Silly Jenni

Oh. Yes, I was talking about the default song. :S And if music had feelings, you just hurt them!

Might be worth it when you get to the more expensive coins. :0 But yeah, you have to be pretty sneaky to catch them.

Okay! Well, track 4 that you can change it to is awesome. All rocking and makes you want to sprint through the levels~! Not true! I said "mediocre by Shoji Meguro's standards"! That's not really an insult~

Indeed. And totally! I was right in its blind spot and it /still/ got freaked out and ran away!

... Did Minato just single-handedly take out all of the punks that were harassing Yukari

EDIT: Shit, I just reversed it between her and I.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

You mean 13 is a lot or 13 is too less or

Vulnerable Jenni

EDIT: Shit, I just reversed it between her and I.

Master of relationships.

Edited by TheEnd