FE4 THREAD

Fia

College textbooks: Expensive as hell and obscure as fuck so that you can't easily pirate them.

At least that's what it's been like for me.

Go look for the international editions. Usually half price for no reason whatsoever.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Nooooooooooooooooooo! Mudkip is silly! Squirtle is awesome!

50312664076252944646414.jpg

Today being Halloween, I decided to fuck with the major retard at school when I came out of science for break. He was dressed as Ash. Knowing this was going to happen, I brought a Mudkips doll. Thus I started the conversation, making sure no one saw me.

"So I heard you like Mudkips..."

"MUDKIPS? I LUUUUUUUUUUUUVE MUDKIPS."

"O RLY? So, would you ever fuck a Mudkips, that is.." (he cuts me off before I could said 'if you were a mudkips')

"OF COURSE."

"Well I just happen to have a Mudkips here, and..."

Before I finished the sentence, which would have resulted in me hitting him across the face with the doll, he grabbed it. In one swift motion his pants were down and he was violently humping it. Not to get between a man and his Mudkips I started to walk away, because there is no way I'd be caught wrestling a half-naked crazy guy humping a Mudkips.

Needless to say, within 5 to 10 seconds, some girls saw him and started screaming. I cooly walked into a restroom, pretending nothing had ever happened; not that I had intended that outcome, but now that it was in play I didn't want to be involved.

I came back out two minutes later, and like any wanton act on school grounds there was now a huge crowd around him. He was still fucking it and baying this real fucked up 'EEEEEEEEEEINNNNF EEEEEEEEEEINNNF' sound. Suddenly a scuffle broke out in the middle, meaning he probably did something stupid.

I asked someone what had happened. A girlfriend of one of the football players tried to get him to stop, but he bit her for trying to take it away. Someone called in a few football players (all dressed up like Road Warrior) who proceeded to pummel the shit out of the guy. Meanwhile the school police were freaking out and having trouble getting in to the situation.

A few minutes later the intruder alarm went off and we were all shuffled into classrooms. Over the intercom the principal announced that someone had thrown a flaming plush toy into the library. Uh.. what the hell.

So we were kept there and about 30 minutes later the principal came on again. This time he was saying that whoever was behind the beating should turn themselves in. All of a sudden this woman began yelling, "I WILL SUE YOU FOR DAMAGES. YOU LITTLE PUNKS, I'M GONNA SUE..." and it was cut off.

I asked an office later what had happened. Apparently his mother had come to pick him up and threatened to sue for the beating and 'whatever else happened.' The school threatened to counter-sue because of lewd conduct, inciting a riot, and starting a fight.

So I ask you: do you like Mudkips?

(too bad this was not dr4g0nk1d)

I just realized that Combattler V was a huge EN hog in earlier games. I mean Choudenji Spin costing 110 EN, fuck that.

Edited by Rei Rei

I just realized that Combattler V was a huge EN hog in earlier games. I mean Choudenji Spin costing 110 EN, fuck that.

Earlier games in general had a cost for just about every move there is and the more powerful the move, the more it costs.

Newer games try to attribute the EN cost of moves based on what they're like and sometimes result in weaker moves having a higher cost than a stronger move. I'll use W as an example. Note that this'll have upgrades taken into account and upgrade bonuses.

Mazinkaiser's Photon Beam has 3750 power, 1-5 range, AACA ranks, 20 hit, critical 20 5 EN cost, Melee (why this is so makes no sense but whatever)

Mazinkaiser's Turbo Smasher Punch has 4750 power, 1-5 range AABA ranks, 40 hit, critcal 30, no EN cost, Melee.

Rust Tornado is also weaker than TSP but of course it has that nice benefit of dropping enemy armor by 30% which helps a lot with bosses. Also, lol 99 Ammo Giganto Missile >>> Photon Beam.

GaoGaiGar has a similar comparison but the move that is weaker and costs more EN (10) at least adds 1 range in comparison (1-5). Plus it's the move with the most range outside of the MAP attacks that require 120 and 140 Will at 100 EN.

Move that costs the most EN for Mazinkaiser is Final Kaiser Blade which is at 6950 power and 1 range for the price of 80 EN. Moves that cost the most period are Nadesico and GGGG's 140 will map attacks.

Edited by Sirius

Earlier games in general had a cost for just about every move there is and the more powerful the move, the more it costs.

Newer games try to attribute the EN cost of moves based on what they're like and sometimes result in weaker moves having a higher cost than a stronger move. I'll use W as an example. Note that this'll have upgrades taken into account and upgrade bonuses.

Mazinkaiser's Photon Beam has 3750 power, 1-5 range, AACA ranks, 20 hit, critical 20 5 EN cost, Melee (why this is so makes no sense but whatever)

Mazinkaiser's Turbo Smasher Punch has 4750 power, 1-5 range AABA ranks, 40 hit, critcal 30, no EN cost, Melee.

Rust Tornado is also weaker than TSP but of course it has that nice benefit of dropping enemy armor by 30% which helps a lot with bosses. Also, lol 99 Ammo Giganto Missile >>> Photon Beam.

GaoGaiGar has a similar comparison but the move that is weaker and costs more EN (10) at least adds 1 range in comparison (1-5). Plus it's the move with the most range outside of the MAP attacks that require 120 and 140 Will at 100 EN.

Move that costs the most EN for Mazinkaiser is Final Kaiser Blade which is at 6950 power and 1 range for the price of 80 EN. Moves that cost the most period are Nadesico and GGGG's 140 will map attacks.

Well, the thing about earlier games is that they are too weird (as in unbalanced), like yourself said.

Combattler V had, I shit you not, 20 moves to choose from, in SRW4. At most 5 of them were EN costing ones. However, the difference between how much, say, V Laser costs and how much Granddasher costs is too big.

Another weird case is Dunbine. It's strongest attacks were only 1-range each, but Hyper Aura Slash(it's strongest move) had NO energy cost and has a base power of more than 4000.

Then there's Daitarn 3, which is one of the best boss killers ever. It tanks well, does TON of damage(Sun Laser costed like what? 30 EN? And it was enormously effective) and it's finisher, Sun Attack, costed 70, 80 EN.

But didn't TBS cost some EN as well? I remember it costing something in SRWJ

Sorry, TSP

It did in J, it doesn't in W. All supers in it have some kind of no cost melee attack that also works as a combo (which btw would be broken if the second and so on enemies didn't defend it).

Genesic GaoGaiGar's is where it powers up, glows green and then punches and hits the opponent with the knee several times finishing with a roundhouse kick.

Edited by Sirius

It did in J, it doesn't in W. All supers in it have some kind of no cost melee attack that also works as a combo (which btw would be broken if the second and so on enemies didn't defend it).

That's fucking ridiculous lol