• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

*burp* I think I'll reasign Ryoto's Huckebein to someone else.

Oh yeah I knew I forgot something: Huckebein 008L was also worth unlocking. You're probably past chapter 20 though so sorry about that. At least you'll get a second Grungust Type 1.

Before I forget: Valsion Custom is quite worth it so you should get that C28 Battle Mastery.

Edited by Sirius

Oh yeah I knew I forgot something: Huckebein 008L was also worth unlocking. You're probably past chapter 20 though so sorry about that. At least you'll get a second Grungust Type 1.

Before I forget: Valsion Custom is quite worth it so you should get that C28 Battle Mastery.

I'll unlock it if I ever do Kyosuke's route again.

Is the Shishioh Blade good? 20someting kills in 4 stages doesn't look too hard.

I'll unlock it if I ever do Kyosuke's route again.

Is the Shishioh Blade good? 20someting kills in 4 stages doesn't look too hard.

It's base power is that of 4000. I'd say it's very good for a Melee weapon.

Ugh, the Kill Number is making me dizzy. Is it 50 for both Ryusei and Kyosuke, of 75 in Kyosuke's case?

Just Kyosuke's kill count has to be over 70.

Is it really necessary to keep quoting that stupid GIF? Just let it die already.

Edited by Sirius

Just Kyosuke's kill count has to be over 70.

Is it really necessary to keep quoting that stupid GIF? Just let it die already.

10 to go then. Dammit.

Rei, do you remember when the Getter team gets their new mech? I just reached chapter 3 in SRW3.

That depends on which choices you did at the route-splits. But what's definite it's the last stage on Earth, before going to space for the rest of the game.

Than ignore it and go back to doing Kyle Hyde things.

And I'll go back to doing SRW OG things, because I probably should.

Indeed.

I managed to be a good salesman today! Except for the fact that I screwed up on Charles but at least there's other people to sell to...

[spoiler=Here's something better to look at.]b690848b19011f8855a29148d102d30e.jpg

Thank you!!

Edited by BowKnightGirl

That depends on which choices you did at the route-splits. But what's definite it's the last stage on Earth, before going to space for the rest of the game.

Hmm, well so far I've picked Route A (take on the Titans head-on) and Fight the new enemy (chapter 3 Atmospheric Entry).

Hmm, well so far I've picked Route A (take on the Titans head-on) and Fight the new enemy (chapter 3 Atmospheric Entry).

Is this your first time playing SRW3. Or SNES!3?

Are you aiming for the secret stage?

Indeed.

I managed to be a good salesman today! Except for the fact that I screwed up on Charles but at least there's other people to sell to...

I'm not actually sure if he would have been of any help in selling things to. o:

Then again, I was overbearing and screwed up on him too, so I wouldn't know until next playthrough.