• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

HOW THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HER MUDKIP WOULD ALREADY KNOW MUD-SLAP BY NOW.

IT'S JUST SUPPOSED TO KNOW TACKLE AND GROWL.

Wow Roxas, you got trolled.

Keep in mind, the Char route is harder. IMO at least.

I'm curious, what do you mean by the Char route?

If it's those mid-game stages, recruiting Char gives you the choice of going either way, instead of forcing you into one. If you mean by late-game, you only get cut-off from one of the 3 endgame routes.

If it's those mid-game stages, recruiting Char gives you the choice of going either way, instead of forcing you into one. If you mean by late-game, you only get cut-off from one of the 3 endgame routes.

By the Char route I mean getting/losing characters involved in the process of getting Quattro. And IIRC if you get him you can'

By the Char route I mean getting/losing characters involved in the process of getting Quattro.

And IIRC if you get him you can't get Gato or Four. And the stage that you get Kyara(only obtainable if you have him IIRC) is way, waaaaaaay too hard

By the Char route I mean getting/losing characters involved in the process of getting Quattro. And IIRC if you get him you can'

Does it makes that much of a difference? Let's see...

You get Quattro, Apolly, and Roberto.

You loose Sayla.

You don't get Keyra.

You can't get Kyara.

Doesn't look like you miss much. Unless it's the plot you don't see.

Uh, you can still get Gato and Four. Gato is in one of the two remaining endgame routes. Four is not Char-dependant. Kyara is in the one you can't go into if you have Char.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Does it makes that much of a difference? Let's see...

You get Quattro, Apolly, and Roberto.

You loose Sayla.

You don't get Keyra.

You can't get Kyara.

Doesn't look like you miss much. Unless it's the plot you don't see.

Uh, you can still get Gato and Four. Gato is in one of the two remaining endgame routes. Four is not Char-dependant. Kyara is in the one you can't go into if you have Char.

I dunno, it felt much more difficult going by that option.

Kyara's recruitment stage is fucking ridiculous.

And not only Apolly and Roberto are kinda lame, you lose Reccoa. And she turns on you, that ho. By comparison, it's more difficult.

I dunno, it felt much more difficult going by that option.

Kyara's recruitment stage is fucking ridiculous.

And not only Apolly and Roberto are kinda lame, you lose Reccoa. And she turns on you, that ho. By comparison, it's more difficult.

You loose Reccoa regardless. Hmm, a while ago I posted some SRW 3 related links. Should be on the previous page or the one before that. Check them out if you're not sure.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

You loose Reccoa regardless. Hmm, a while ago I posted some SRW 3 related links. Should be on the previous page or the one before that. Check them out if you're not sure.

Either way! I still think it's more difficult.

Just like taking the Super Robot route in SRW4 is harder than the Real Robot route.

Huckebein shits on Grungust's face

The one in the desert.

Oh boy, what a fun mastery to remember. Well don't kill yourself over it, all you can hope to do is...

1. Get his HP as close to 1/2 as a possible, just save and experiment around with the weaker attacks.

2. Drop his will with Daunt (Will affects defense performance too)

3. Boost the will of the person delivering the final blow.

4. Valor + Best Attack + Support.

If you restart for the mastery, you could toss a Spirit Drink on your Daunt user and focus all of that person's SP into that for a better shot at it.

Oh whoops, that isn't a mastery is it? Hmm..

Edited by Sirius

Oh boy, what a fun mastery to remember. Well don't kill yourself over it, all you can hope to do is...

1. Get his HP as close to 1/2 as a possible, just save and experiment around with the weaker attacks.

2. Drop his will with Daunt (Will affects defense performance too)

3. Boost the will of the person delivering the final blow.

4. Valor + Best Attack + Support.

If you restart for the mastery, you could toss a Spirit Drink on your Daunt user and focus all of that person's SP into that for a better shot at it.

Upgraded Trump Card to the max. He's gonna get his ass handed now.

You used Axel and/or Alfimi, didn't you?

Yeah, Axel was good for fury+armor breaking bosses since it only costs 10 SP for him, Alfimi was good for tanking bosses (only 10 SP for guard) and supporting. You get to use them for like five times total in the game IIRC also if you're wondering Elzam in OGG spends most of story piloting the Kurogane and slightly nerfed cause they removed alert and replaced it with an expensive strike+alert skill (24 SP for him) and they also removed one of his skills for faith.

Edited by Generic Operator

You should totally upload a compressed avi of your upgrades to tiny pic.

I'm not too much of an upgrader... so far I only raised Gilliam's Gespy and the Trump Card.

In SRW3 it's pretty much necessary