• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah whoops, forgot about that mech. I only remembered the 2 Wildwurgers and Wildfalken and that one white mech in OG1... Wildraubtier I think.

Wildraubtier is the Latooni mech.She kicks ass in it

I put Katina with Shishio Blade in the Wild Boar, she's doing surprisingly well.

That will be the day she doesn't get abused anymore.

Is there even any at all? Seems more like fox has gone soft.

Wildraubtier is the Latooni mech.She kicks ass in it

I put Katina with Shishio Blade in the Wild Boar, she's doing surprisingly well.

The avoid capacity on the boar might not be enough later. What chapter you in?

Edited by Sirius

The avoid capacity on the boar might not be enough later. What chapter you in?

33. Things are going smoothly, I think I only lost 3 Masteries(including this chapter's)

IIRC you need 32 to get to "secret" level and you've already got that covered. 9 Chapters to go, what'll you do after OG1?

Dunno. Maybe I'll play OG2 or one of the DS games.

Acacia, I remember your sig once had a screen of SRW R(or A, dunno) with translated dialogue. What was that?

It's of A.

0111superrobottaisenaj0.png

Ah, it was nothing. Just to put in the sig with the caption of 'Yep, they're screwed' for fun. XD

Before you ask, no, there is no translation of SRW A. I edited the picture in MSPaint so the dialogue would be in English, since A has it's story dialogue translated at GameFAQ's, it was easy to know what to put in.

It's of A.

0111superrobottaisenaj0.png

Ah, it was nothing. Just to put in the sig with the caption of 'Yep, they're screwed' for fun. XD

Before you ask, no, there is no translation of SRW A. I edited the picture in MSPaint so the dialogue would be in English, since A has it's story dialogue translated at GameFAQ's, it was easy to know what to put in.

Dammit.

Still, looks nice.

I hear there were projects for SRWD going, but not even that for R or A?

Dammit.

Still, looks nice.

I hear there were projects for SRWD going, but not even that for R or A?

As far as I'm aware, there isn't. Well, there was this summary of the game with some interesting pictures...

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://www.jinseirpg.com/encyclo-fiche_360/test_154.html&ei=Yi94S4SfEZKEswPY-unLCA&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=9&ved=0CCUQ7gEwCA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dsuper%2Brobot%2Btaisen%2Badvance%2Bjinsei%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dopera%26rls%3Den%26hs%3DCbi

But don't get your hopes up, I've already asked about it and was told they're also edited pictures. (Actually, that's where I got the idea of editing a picture myself. :mellow: )

You know, at this point an A translation shouldn't be that hard. The main script's already translated. It's all a matter of proof-reading, the battle-quotes, menus and stuff, and of course, the hacking. Too bad there is no known interest.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

As far as I'm aware, there isn't. Well, there was this summary of the game with some interesting pictures...

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://www.jinseirpg.com/encyclo-fiche_360/test_154.html&ei=Yi94S4SfEZKEswPY-unLCA&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=9&ved=0CCUQ7gEwCA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dsuper%2Brobot%2Btaisen%2Badvance%2Bjinsei%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dopera%26rls%3Den%26hs%3DCbi

But don't get your hopes up, I've already asked about it and was told they're also edited pictures. (Actually, that's where I got the idea of editing a picture myself. :mellow: )

Aw. The problem with SRW is that it's number of games is HUGE.

I mean, I think I'll be in my 30s when all the GBA games will have their tranlations done.

Aw. The problem with SRW is that it's number of games is HUGE.

I mean, I think I'll be in my 30s when all the GBA games will have their tranlations done.

Well, if it's an consolation, perhaps they won't be translated one at a time. D is being translated by a different group than the one who did J, who only took that much since it wasn't the only project they were focused on.

Well, if it's an consolation, perhaps they won't be translated one at a time. D is being translated by a different group than the one who did J, who only took that much since it wasn't the only project they were focused on.

Sounds okay, but the group doing D doesn't seem to report any progress....

Howso? He seemed ever the gentleman. Even as "Emperor of the Night" he's remarkably restrained. And compared to the competition... lol.

I hate that fucking Beagle. Shotaro is terrible too.

Hmmmmm. A perverted gentleman, then? Or a gentlemanly pervert? Or is it just my strange view of him...

Yah, Beagle is pretty annoying.

>I have trouble making myself heard via phone.

>Well then retard, we don't know where to put you in that case.

Soon afterwards, I see people answering the phone with an even more inaudible voice than mine.

A great start.

Congratulationlationlationlationlationlationlationlationlationlationlations.

Bzzt. Wrong answer again.

<:3

Edited by TheEnd

So, I don't know if Rei Rei knows this yet, but Shamo's back.

Saw a minor update a few months ago, actually surprised me.

But I didn't bother catching up.