• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You know Super Sentai is the genre, not exactly the Power Rangers? And there has been quite the number of Super Sentai anime in SRW already.

I'm referring to the live action franchise Power Rangers is made from, which shares the name with the genre. But if you MUST be that way, I suppose "_____Rangers" works too.

SRW needs more Tetsujin 28

No. Bozo the Iron Man. Or the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz. Or the Golem from Hebrew mythology!

So how the fuck beating Mekibos, Shikalog and Agiha in the same stage possible? BULLSHIT

Save states or saving the game and loading repeatedly is essentially it. Gilliam IIRC can't even take a hit from Mekibos without dying, and he has ~20% chance to get hit, once again IIRC, if you fight back and raise Mekibos's willpower. Perhaps if you hide Gilliam once you begin to attack Mekibos, you could solve the problem. It's significantly easier on New Game Plus because, if you go the space route, you can upgrade the Hiryu Kai which helps a lot (more HP and armor means you can hide your weaker mechs in it and the Hiryu can take more hits and regen HP more easily, more EN means you can use the gravity canon more frequently, and SP regen helps to IIRC though I can't remember what spirits Lefina and her copilot are likely to have).

Balcerzak and I are the resident Escaflowne fans. I have not met anyone else yet who likes it :(. Can I assume you are 3?!

Ya. Escaflowne is one of my favorites. Beautiful mech designs, nice music, and a sweet plot. I didn't really like it when it was first on on the WB cartoon slots though, I was more of a DBZ type in those days. Gundam Wing began my real love affair with mecha.

Edited by Loki Laufeyjarson

I miss playing SRW4. Should fix that right now.

That one stage will still haunt me forever

Edited by Rei Rei

gion.jpg

It's called ECT.

[spoiler=This kinda makes me want to watch Gundam]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLafiUfEcPo

On a side-note, comparing SRW3!Nu-Gundam to SRWZ2!Nu-Gundam makes me shed a tear of happiness.

Dude I fucking love that song. I like how, Engrish or not, there's a section around 0:55 which sounds like a combination of "We belong to us" and "we belong to earth." Especially what with the whole "Those trapped by Earth's gravity" thing. Doesn't Char know that gravity's reach is thought to be infinite and that we will always be trapped by its gravity?

It's called ECT.

Dude I fucking love that song. I like how, Engrish or not, there's a section around 0:55 which sounds like a combination of "We belong to us" and "we belong to earth." Especially what with the whole "Those trapped by Earth's gravity" thing. Doesn't Char know that gravity's reach is thought to be infinite and that we will always be trapped by its gravity?

Except don't they just mean Earth's? Kinda a metaphor of 'leave the crib' or something. It's not so much to escape gravity in general but just leave Earth and let humanity's potential to grow.

And doesn't Earth's gravity's reach is only so far anyway?

Except don't they just mean Earth's? Kinda a metaphor of 'leave the crib' or something. It's not so much to escape gravity in general but just leave Earth and let humanity's potential to grow.

And doesn't Earth's gravity's reach is only so far anyway?

I know that it is, in fact, a euphemism, but I was just being silly. That being said, IIRC it's not so much a matter of it reaching so far as of it attenuating to the point of no longer affecting motion inwards due to the dramatic weakening of gravity further out from earth.

I dunno if they added extra fundamental forces in physics, but from what I remember, there's the strong nuclear, weak nuclear, electromagnetic and gravitational forces and the last, while relatively weak at short distances compared to the other three, has infinite, or perhaps more properly indefinite, reach. Contradicting this is that we are observing, from the big bang, not a slowing of propulsion outwards which would eventually result in a big crunch (things pulling back in as a result of not pulling back out), but a quickening of propulsion outward which suggests that, unless "something" causes a change such that things would move back inwards, a continuous distancing within the universe such that the physical distance between microcosms, for lack of a better word, continues to widen. It might be something like the result being a bunch of black holes, and who knows if black holes ever combine... Of course, this is just my weak understanding of theoretical physics, a field I have not studied and trust to give us actual truths no more than any other. Truth is in mutual trust or mutual distrust. The fundamental level of reality is IMO ATM not the smaller nor the larger, not the universal nor the quantum, but the intermediate, the human one.

I dislike that kind of image filter in emulators.

It wasn't my emulator. Youtube was the fastest way I could get up a picture of the spell.

EDIT-Excuses Shmexcuses....

Shmexcuses are shmexy...

Edited by Blue Mars