FE4 THREAD

Fia

OG2 progress Rei?

Chapter 13. Kai kicks ass and getting the 1st Shishioh Blade is downright impossible.

Now I'm playing SRW4, thinking on how can I get past the OG2 stage.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 14? Which is it again?

Chapter 13 or 14, dunno. The one which you have to defend the base that has a humongously huge perimeter.

Today I'm officially attending my new school- Gekkoukan High. I'm so excited! I already forgot about what happened last night. I enter with my new friend Yukari (who still hasn't told me what she was doing with that gun) and look for my name on the bulletin board. I finally find it.

Class 2F - Pei Wen Liu

Cool, so I'm in 2F! I'm settling in okay. I got hit on by a classmate called Junpei Iori. Well, he was just welcoming me.

Fast-forward to a few nights later, I had this strange dream... or was it really a dream? I was in a "Velvet Room" with a big-nosed man. He says there's someone else to introduce to me later. Suddenly, I had a vision of a handsome man called Theodore. Hmmmmmmmmm.

In other words, pink menu <3 And I also have a hideous space in between my name. It's a shame they're not using the full anime cutscenes anymore, they use screenshots instead. The way they do normal scenes is kinda cool, when they zoom into the area. I also don't get to walk around but it's quick to navigate now!

So I beat P3P this morning.

[spoiler=Just in case]

The final boss took me about an hour to beat since it kept debuffing my characters e_e

Now New Game+ with the female MC and hard mode, and as soon as I get to buy my old Personas.

e847863ffff0c80f56a5f6e85c223d76.png

Theo decides to jack up the prices.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNRG

http://gyazo.com/e847863ffff0c80f56a5f6e85c223d76.png

Link in case Gyazo derps again.

It's amazing how Shou always get the cheapest mechs.

Starts with Dunbine, that might be the only non-broken mech he has.

Then he either gets Sabine, that is even quicker than Dunbine(that's quite a lot), or Zweiss, which can take more hits.

Some chapters later he gets Bilbine which is just gruesome.

It's amazing how Shou always get the cheapest mechs.

Starts with Dunbine, that might be the only non-broken mech he has.

Then he either gets Sabine, that is even quicker than Dunbine(that's quite a lot), or Zweiss, which can take more hits.

Some chapters later he gets Bilbine which is just gruesome.

Not for nothing it's an Aura Battler. Sadly, that same statement carries over to the enemies... >_> I've been in that matter of thinking for like ever. And now Compact 2 has cemented further. Freaking Zwauss, or whatever the name was of that dragon-shaped mecha the Black Knight was piloting.

Although, if only the anime could ever get back to SRW...

Not for nothing it's an Aura Battler. Sadly, that same statement carries over to the enemies... >_> I've been in that matter of thinking for like ever. And now Compact 2 has cemented further. Freaking Zwauss, or whatever the name was of that dragon-shaped mecha the Black Knight was piloting.

Although, if only the anime could ever get back to SRW...

God thing that the only enemy Aura Battle that really puts up a fight is Jeryll.

I have baaaaad memories regarding her Hyper Mode.

Are the Dunbine people that broken in Compact?

God thing that the only enemy Aura Battle that really puts up a fight is Jeryll.

I have baaaaad memories regarding her Hyper Mode.

Are the Dunbine people that broken in Compact?

Well, can't say it myself. I don't do well fighting Aura Battlers in general unless I have a Super with Strike cast beforehand or a Real with a non-beam weapon that isn't Vulcan. Then I just laugh.

Only Jeryll? You should've seen the Black Knight on the Zwauss. Also those two Aura Battlers whose name I forgot that appear alongside him were also a pain. Man...

Well, can't say it myself. I don't do well fighting Aura Battlers in general unless I have a Super with Strike cast beforehand or a Real with a non-beam weapon that isn't Vulcan. Then I just laugh.

Only Jeryll? You should've seen the Black Knight on the Zwauss. Also those two Aura Battlers whose name I forgot that appear alongside him were also a pain. Man...

Aura Battlers are SRW's SwordMasters.

Well, Jeryll had fucktons of HP and came with 150 Morale. lolAfter Image.

At least the Black Knight, Todd and fellas came at normal morale.

Aura Battlers are SRW's SwordMasters.

Well, Jeryll had fucktons of HP and came with 150 Morale. lolAfter Image.

At least the Black Knight, Todd and fellas came at normal morale.

Should I've tell you. The Black Knight already went Hyper in a previous stage. Forgot if that actually stayed for the Zwauss one. Anyway, it was like fighting a second Will Wipps (never mind the fact said battleship was also in battle). In fact, after that stage from Compact 2, I think NOTHING can compare. Not even your 23 bosses stage! Nothing! *shot*

Should I've tell you. The Black Knight already went Hyper in a previous stage. Forgot if that actually stayed for the Zwauss one. Anyway, it was like fighting a second Will Wipps (never mind the fact said battleship was also in battle). In fact, after that stage from Compact 2, I think NOTHING can compare. Not even your 23 bosses stage! Nothing! *shot*

Daaaaamn. Was that late game?

TBH the 23 bosses stage is not hard because of the bosses... but because your cast is made of shit

Daaaaamn. Was that late game?

TBH the 23 bosses stage is not hard because of the bosses... but because your cast is made of shit

Let's see... Stage 20. But keep in mind this is in Compact 2-3, so it is late-game. The final scenario of Stage 4.

It is tiresome and hard. First it's against Drake in the Will Wipps. With Shott and that woman and a bunch of Aura Battlers. Then as reinforcements Black Knight in that Zwauss and more Aura Battlers. And finally an Einst Regisseur with Einst Gemmuets AND Gespensts. It was a freaking nightmare... X_X

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Let's see... Stage 20. But keep in mind this is in Compact 2-3, so it is late-game. The final scenario of Stage 4.

It is tiresome and hard. First it's against Drake in the Will Wipps. With Shott and that woman and a bunch of Aura Battlers. Then as reinforcements Black Knight in that Zwauss and more Aura Battlers. And finally an Einst Regisseur with Einst Gemmuets AND Gespensts. It was a freaking nightmare... X_X

Yeah, it's a fair contest between Glorious Sunset(that 23 bosses stage) and this one.

The difference is that you fight Aura Battlers when your units are already worn down. Pretty much NONE of them can dodge well, to boot.

Yeah, it's a fair contest between Glorious Sunset(that 23 bosses stage) and this one.

The difference is that you fight Aura Battlers when your units are already worn down. Pretty much NONE of them can dodge well, to boot.

Well, since this is against Aura Battlers as well... but worse is, there are Einst involved. With HP Regen and both Gemmuets and the Gespensts with barriers (Beam Coat and I-Field respectively). It's like the Aura Battlers, except these tank instead of dodge! :wacko:

And let's not forget the Will Wipps, Zwauss, and the Einst Regisseur... :ph34r:

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well, since this is against Aura Battlers as well... but worse is, there are Einst involved. With HP Regen and both Gemmuets and the Gespensts with barriers (Beam Coat and I-Field respectively). It's like the Aura Battlers, except these tank instead of dodge! :wacko:

And let's not forget the Will Wipps, Zwauss, and the Einst Regisseur... :ph34r:

They also had pretty tanky units involved. Rosamia used the fucking Psycho Gundam mkII and moved twice, and you had to beat 4 damn battleships.

The problem is that you had to do so with B list characters.

They also had pretty tanky units involved. Rosamia used the fucking Psycho Gundam mkII and moved twice, and you had to beat 4 damn battleships.

The problem is that you had to do so with B list characters.

Oh, trust me, this stage is also a pain. One bad thing is that when it comes to stuff like Mobile Suits, your team is not top-notch. Quite a few are unavailable and others just won't cut it against stuff like the Einst. Your best bet it waste some SP for Supers to gain enough Will to then unleash it all against them.

Not to mention, lolIComeAtLevel99DodgeEverythingAndCrtiKillYou Tobikage decides to appear until Turn 8, and unless you lure the Einst from their starting position, he will go after them while crossing the freaking mountains that even with high move and W-Move is not enough to arrive in time. Tobikage, WHY!? @_@

Oh, trust me, this stage is also a pain. One bad thing is that when it comes to stuff like Mobile Suits, your team is not top-notch. Quite a few are unavailable and others just won't cut it against stuff like the Einst. Your best bet it waste some SP for Supers to gain enough Will to then unleash it all against them.

Not to mention, lolIComeAtLevel99DodgeEverythingAndCrtiKillYou Tobikage decides to appear until Turn 8, and unless you lure the Einst from their starting position, he will go after them while crossing the freaking mountains that even with high move and W-Move is not enough to arrive in time. Tobikage, WHY!? @_@

Well, your better units are Daba(his map attack is handy, sure, but hogs his EN),Judau and Amuro in the Nu Gundam. You have Duke Freed,Tetsuya and Akira from Raideen, but even goddamn MS can tear through them in 3, 4 attacks. The other characters are lol, like a 1900hp Hyaku Shiki or goddamn Hikaru.

I don't get it. Tobikage is an NPC, an enemy or..?

Well, your better units are Daba(his map attack is handy, sure, but hogs his EN),Judau and Amuro in the Nu Gundam. You have Duke Freed,Tetsuya and Akira from Raideen, but even goddamn MS can tear through them in 3, 4 attacks. The other characters are lol, like a 1900hp Hyaku Shiki or goddamn Hikaru.

I don't get it. Tobikage is an NPC, an enemy or..?

Tobikage is like, the next best thing since Zeorymer. From the series Ninja Senshi Tobikage.

He appears occasionally in 2-1 and 2-3 as a friendly NPC. In 2-1, he first appears at level 40, when enemies are only 12 at most. And then it keeps getting higher as the game passes, ending at Level 99 by the end 2-1. In 2-3 it's always Level 99 even when levels get reset somewhat (no idea why, I thought it'd be a regular transfer like from F to FF), so when he appears, it's a blessing (not counting, of course, loosing EXP when he defeats an enemy).

Until late 2-3, he will pretty much OHKO anything that crosses his path. After only high armor units like MP Great Mazingers, or the Einst Gemmuets, will survive more than one attack. But overall, he is powerful, and shows it.

The only times you 'loose' it is when he combines with either of 3 of your mechas when the pilot reaches 110 Will (but said mechas potential get increased, though power-wise, doesn't reach Tobikage himself). And one stage in early 2-3 when he just leaves (not completely sure, I didn't deploy any of the units he could combine with so...).

Oh, just remembered, he doesn't appear in Turn 8, but alongside the Einst. So yeah, no way you can lure them so he doesn't slow himself down through the mountains.

Edited by Acacia Sgt