FE4 THREAD

Fia

It's a pretty good mech in the games I've seen it. It could use its own version of Mazin Power though.

At 130 or something like that it can use Open Get(and Maha Special in Getter 2's case as well). I think that's good enough.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

At 130 or something like that it can use Open Get(and Maha Special in Getter 2's case as well). I think that's good enough.

After/Double Image yeah but it doesn't boost its attack power like Mazin Power does. In games where Koji has Prevail and Mazin Power boosts DEF, Mazinger Z/Mazinkaiser will last quite a few hits before going down.

[spoiler=P3P, August]

My stats are growing steadily... Academics 5, Charm MAX, Courage MAX.

Ken joined recently! Oooh, Shinji should be joining soon too...

It's still summer break, but I have to go back to school soon. Hopefully I will max out my Chariot link when I return. I was trying to plan out a timetable to make the most of my time. I wonder if the best way to raise as much links as possible is to do all of them bit by bit? I get kind of impatient sometimes so I like to focus on a link and watch it rise quickly! But it might not be too good if I end up having nothing to do on a day. Well I guess I could just estimate how many days I'd need to spend on these people and work something out... or just take it easy and focus on those who I like.

Edited by BowKnightGirl

[spoiler=P3P, August]

I wonder if the best way to raise as much links as possible is to do all of them bit by bit? I get kind of impatient sometimes so I like to focus on a link and watch it rise quickly! But it might not be too good if I end up having nothing to do on a day. Well I guess I could just estimate how many days I'd need to spend on these people and work something out... or just take it easy and focus on those who I like.

I usually just spend time with whoever is available, and even it out.

I usually just spend time with whoever is available, and even it out.

Indeed, the game doesn't really let you just focus on somebody most of the time.

Prioritizing the rarer links is nice.

Indeed, the game doesn't really let you just focus on somebody most of the time.

Prioritizing the rarer links is nice.

Hmm, yes yes. Sun only appears once a week on Sundays. And supposedly I should meet with Moon at every opportunity possible... And Fortune is a strange one this time.