FE4 THREAD

Fia

This SRWD stage is annoying. Having to defend four sattelites against three fronts is terrible.

Heh, have you already played the one with the Adastreas? Where you have to weaken them not kill but without having them reach a city? Certainly no picnic for me. XD

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, have you already played the one with the Adastreas? Where you have to weaken them not kill but without having them reach a city? Certainly no picnic for me. XD

The one that you start with Big O? Was kinda easy, at least the latter part of the scenario. Those sea serpents gave me more trouble.

The one that you start with Big O? Was kinda easy, at least the latter part of the scenario. Those sea serpents gave me more trouble.

No no, it's somewhere in the mid-game I think. It's Victory Gundam related.

No no, it's somewhere in the mid-game I think. It's Victory Gundam related.

Ah. It fits the exact same description for said Big-O scenario.

Also lol at all the Megazone 23 storyline being crammed into 1 chapter

Ah. It fits the exact same description for said Big-O scenario.

Also lol at all the Megazone 23 storyline being crammed into 1 chapter

From what I remember though, there is no water. At least not as much as that Big O stage you're talking about.

I know right. They got one of the shorter sticks for this game. Then again, it's usually that way for series that don't take place or mainly do in Earth. Although, that usually doesn't stop them. (Like L-Gaim)

Wait, I remember, the one I'm talking about is Stage 23 (maybe less depending on which routes you've taken). So yeah, you've yet to play it

Edited by Acacia Sgt

From what I remember though, there is no water. At least not as much as that Big O stage you're talking about.

I know right. They got one of the shorter sticks for this game. Then again, it's usually that way for series that don't take place or mainly do in Earth. Although, that usually doesn't stop them. (Like L-Gaim)

Wait, I remember, the one I'm talking about is Stage 23 (maybe less depending on which routes you've taken). So yeah, you've yet to play it

Oh, then I have some stages to go. Also are the Mercurius and that other GW mech Repair/En Supply mechas or just for attacking?

Lol, L-Gaim's storyline occupied almost half of SRW4. Specially late-game.

Oh, then I have some stages to go. Also are the Mercurius and that other GW mech Repair/En Supply mechas or just for attacking?

Lol, L-Gaim's storyline occupied almost half of SRW4. Specially late-game.

Them? Don't remember. All I remember is their unlocking requirements (20 or so kills between both Noin and Hilde).

Hehe, it kinda does as well in F/FF. One of the two endgame routes is the 'Guest-Posaydal' one. XD

Them? Don't remember. All I remember is their unlocking requirements (20 or so kills between both Noin and Hilde).

Hehe, it kinda does as well in F/FF. One of the two endgame routes is the 'Guest-Posaydal' one. XD

Eh, because if they don't I don't really have much of a reason to get them.

What was the other one again?

Eh, because if they don't I don't really have much of a reason to get them.

What was the other one again?

The DC Route.

Both routes amount to 'which ones you'll remain as enemies with while you can make peace with the other' kinda way. At least it's how I see it. Except for Posaydal, you have to defeat her no matter if you make peace with either the Guest or DC. lol

The DC Route.

Both routes amount to 'which ones you'll remain as enemies with while you can make peace with the other' kinda way. At least it's how I see it. Except for Posaydal, you have to defeat her no matter if you make peace with either the Guest or DC. lol

TBH Guest aren't that much of assholes. I mean, only Zezenan is a dick, while his subordinates are actually pretty willing to stop the fight.

TBH Guest aren't that much of assholes. I mean, only Zezenan is a dick, while his subordinates are actually pretty willing to stop the fight.

That's clearly what I noticed in the DC route. Although, by that point Mekiboss had appeared into the picture. Since I don't know Japanese I'm betting they easily did since now they had someone higher in rank ordering them around.

And then, if you refuse Mekiboss's cease-fire when you do fight Zezenab the 3 will remain enemies to the bitter end (not to mention no Mekiboss helping you either). So yeah, they didn't back off because the player decides not to either...

Have no comments regarding the other route. I have yet to play it.

[spoiler=shinji is pretty bro]But yeah you don't learn more about Shinji in male route because Minato was too busy pimpin' to care about things like that.

Same reason you didn't hear about Junpei's (other) issues or get to know Akihiko better.

Pimp... At least FeMC is getting to know the girls!

I ship Akihiko/FeMC, myself.

Pixiv.

:>

Coolios.

Ahh I forgot about Theo (and his final date). Oooh la la. So many guys. Man, I just KNOW I won't enjoy P4 as much. :(

[spoiler=today's episode of Tiger & Bunny]AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KOTETSU-SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN ;AAA;

Only just caught up to ep24 today but...

KOTETSU-SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN ;;_____;;

Really? So that's the Getter Emperor? Cool... :awesome:

It appears in the last episode as well. It's scary.

No it's definitely VI.

I dunno, IV really seemed to be the most improved game (barring I and II, of course)

I dunno, IV really seemed to be the most improved game (barring I and II, of course)

Agreed. V is also somewhat noteworthy since it has a translation that is actually worth something unlike the anthology version. VI is probably the least improved of the lot. They fixed a few bugs, but introduced a few that didn't exist before. And the ultimate weapons are a complete joke (lol @ Terra and Celes getting the best weapons when they're the ones who need it the least).

Edited by Charlie

Agreed. V is also somewhat noteworthy since it has a translation that is actually worth something unlike the anthology version. VI is probably the least improved of the lot. They fixed a few bugs, but introduced a few that didn't exist before. And the ultimate weapons are a complete joke (lol @ Terra and Celes getting the best weapons when they're the ones who need it the least).

V's translation was the best thing to ever happen to that game.

They could've fixed Cyan's crappiness, but noooooo. They gave us Gigantuar.