• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Nightmare, Tino, Wist, Popo, Hanz and Fireman still have it too.

Have you forgotten that two retired mod groups exist? Those six are in the group with the Geoffrey badge; I'm the only one who has the Lucia badge.

Man... I keep getting this creepy feeling. It's like someone's in the room next to me, and it doesn't help that I keep hearing random bumps and clicks from outside.

Man... I keep getting this creepy feeling. It's like someone's in the room next to me, and it doesn't help that I keep hearing random bumps and clicks from outside.

I sometimes feel like someone is talking to me, which usually isn't possible since people aren't always home.

Ya know, I'm pretty sure there's a word for that.

It's "Schizophrenia".

LOLOLOL I KNEW SOMEONE WOULD SAY THAT xD

I may have schizophrenia, but then...

what is the visions of demons I used to get out of the corners of my eyes mean (like a black, gaseous figure that looked like a woman with red eyes)? I'm not sure if that's schizophrenia.

Actually, this happened when I was younger--both hearing of the voices and seeing demons. I got over it.

I sometimes feel like someone is talking to me, which usually isn't possible since people aren't always home.

Evan... Evaaaaaaaaaaaannnnn...

what is the visions of demons I used to get out of the corners of my eyes mean (like a black, gaseous figure that looked like a woman with red eyes)? I'm not sure if that's schizophrenia.

Believe it or not, but that's actually a fairly widespread phenomenon. There have been many reports the world over of people seeing of a cloaked gaseous figure or a tall man wearing a fedora. It's most likely some combination of poor peripheral vision and poor lighting.

Believe it or not, but that's actually a fairly widespread phenomenon. There have been many reports the world over of people seeing of a cloaked gaseous figure or a tall man wearing a fedora. It's most likely some combination of poor peripheral vision and poor lighting.

...What.

I am completely serious. I've heard of people claim to see a shadowy figure that resembles a man wearing what appears to be a fedora or a top hat. Try Googling "hat man" if you don't believe me, and keep in mind we live in a world where people have claimed they were abducted by aliens who probed their buttholes for no apparent reason. :Knoll:

SPY.

I am completely serious. I've heard of people claim to see a shadowy figure that resembles a man wearing what appears to be a fedora or a top hat. Try Googling "hat man" if you don't believe me, and keep in mind we live in a world where people have claimed they were abducted by aliens who probed their buttholes for no apparent reason. :Knoll:

Are you referring to that Slender Man thing? Because that's all kinds of stupid.

What the fuck is that I don't even

Also, gastritis attacked when I had a school trip to the beach. PILOT'S LUCK.

a shadowy figure that resembles a man wearing what appears to be a fedora or a top hat.

A bit late, but you called?

Also, gastritis attacked when I had a school trip to the beach. PILOT'S LUCK.

Gastritis? That's pretty horrible sir.

But during a school trip to the beach...what a way to cramp your style.

In unrelated news, P4A is proving amusing and the new Carl v Relius theme is pretty amazing.