FE4 THREAD

Fia

IS is weird like that. FE5 packed the most features and then FE6 came along and ditched quite a few of them. Then someone of them were being restore and edited for FE9 and FE10 and then they ditched a few with FE11 and FE12.

TBH the Capture system could be improved.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

FE13's also going to see a smaller audience in the context of overseas players.

TBH the Capture system could be improved.

"There's always room for improvement"

I'm aware of this, but personally I think IS may end up screwing the capture system if they bring it back. First thing of note would be ridiculously lower hit rates that would make capturing dumb.

Edited by Sirius

IS is weird like that. FE5 packed the most features and then FE6 came along and ditched quite a few of them. Then someone of them were being restore and edited for FE9 and FE10 and then they ditched a few with FE11 and FE12.

Maybe FE13 will restore some of the features from FE4/5/9/10?

Only time will tell....

Only if Nintendo of America is staffed by retards.

...It's never making it stateside, is it?

Who knows, I base that claim under the assumption that it won't make it stateside.

Anyway, 3DS games are supposedly region locked so you'd have to get a Japanese 3DS and the game to play it. Unless flash cards for the 3DS can remove the region lock.

Who knows, I base that claim under the assumption that it won't make it stateside.

Anyway, 3DS games are supposedly region locked so you'd have to get a Japanese 3DS and the game to play it. Unless flash cards for the 3DS can remove the region lock.

I know DS flash carts could, but then again I don't think 3DS flash cards exist yet.

Regular DS didn't have a region lock though. In fact, 3DS may be the first portable system with region lock on their games.

I thought later DS games did have Region lock.

And didn't the PSP have the ability to Region Lock games that, like, no one used?

I thought later DS games did have Region lock.

And didn't the PSP have the ability to Region Lock games that, like, no one used?

DSi enhanced ones yeah... for some reason I remembered it as "3DS enhanced"... weird.

I can't comment about that since I know nothing about the PSP other than reading of its lack of region lock "like every other portable gaming system".

Edited by Sirius

In other news, SBR is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.

I need to catch up with it.

I hear Atlas released a patch for Catherine since one of the puzzles wound up being unsolvable, even on normal mode. Whoops.

/CoughAtluscough

Anyway, even one of the most unintelligent people (I watched a playthrough since I don't have the appropriate system) managed to beat most of the game on normal, and then the rest of it on easy. Either that patch was realized really quickly or there was no such problem.