• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Maria is also playable like Richter, and there are a few unique songs (most of which are unimpressive, IMO). Richter also has a "new" sprite, which is really just a crummy modification of his old one.

The Saturn version suck. IGA agreed, don't bother him about it.

Well, the Maria battle song was extremely good. Guardian's without a doubt the sole unique song that kicks ass in the Saturn version.

Yeah, I found out it was a JoJo reference. :(

I coudl've suggeste The World, but Y.T. was the first name that arrived.

hgfc-master-gundam-01r_2.jpg

I'm positive. This guy has acquired that image of the Master Gundam WITH THE HELP OF KYOJI!!!

I disagree. It ties, though.

I disagree. It ties, though.

It's just a matter of perspective. Master Asia can still own mechas with just a SCARF (Or a piece of the Vysaga's Shield, take your pick), and even then, he can do without it even...

Okay okay, this would no longer be mecha-related. But hey, in the MazingerVerse, I think only Shin!BaronAshura has ever replicated on-foot (human-sized btw) fighting there.

It's just a matter of perspective. Master Asia can still own mechas with just a SCARF (Or a piece of the Vysaga's Shield, take your pick), and even then, he can do without it even...

Okay okay, this would no longer be mecha-related. But hey, in the MazingerVerse, I think only Shin!BaronAshura has ever replicated on-foot (human-sized btw) fighting there.

G Gundam is the best Gundam series because of him.

Yup, there was even a video of Baron Ashura doing those insane stuff with the God Finger theme in the background.

EDIT: Heeere

Edited by Rei Rei

G Gundam is the best Gundam series because of him.

Yup, there was even a video of Baron Ashura doing those insane stuff with the God Finger theme in the background.

EDIT: Heeere

And now that Z2-1 has showed it, Baron Ashura has pretty much joined the club.

Come on, Giant Robo (despite how impossible it looks due to the licensing fee) and G Gundam for Z2-2. Let it be a 3-way fight with Master Asia and Alberto the Shockwave! *shot*

Edited by Acacia Sgt