• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey looks, it's a srs.

Speaking of srs, almost done with Nocturne. Got Masakados, got Pierce, one level away from Freikugel (currently @86), then it's just grinding up my demons till I feel like I can handle Lucifer.

Noah was a bitch.

Melee Demifiend is so broken.

Obvious sarcasm, especially considering the "plan" never went through.

^Obvious sarcasm indeed, considering you helped her look for possible victims for this "plan", and the only reason it wasn't carried through is because you couldn't find people meeting your standards?

^Obvious sarcasm indeed, considering you helped her look for possible victims for this "plan",

I intentionally picked out people (NTG, Lord Raven, and Hazuki for example) who I knew wouldn't have their comments set on approval. I was not really helping but rather using it as an excuse to have some fun with a few of my friends.

and the only reason it wasn't carried through is because you couldn't find people meeting your standards?

But someone was found and still there was nothing.

I intentionally picked out people (NTG, Lord Raven, and Hazuki for example) who I knew wouldn't have their comments set on approval. I was not really helping but rather using it as an excuse to have some fun with a few of my friends.

Alright.

But someone was found and still there was nothing.

Because fruits have short attention spans. She probably just forgot about it.

Ahh, how sneaky... in a good way.

Stuttering, which means you're uncertain of that.

What is the test about? I don't have school today and tommorow. :D

Nah, I stuttered because I was so shocked that you actually thought it was okay!

Maths test on Set Theory. I don't have any lectures/class on We/Th/Fri! :D

Nah, I stuttered because I was so shocked that you actually thought it was okay!

Maths test on Set Theory. I don't have any lectures/class on We/Th/Fri! :D

But I think it's okay.

I remember studying those when I was much younger than you are. I hope your torrent is running then. So you can start watching once you're done with your test :>

But I think it's okay.

I remember studying those when I was much younger than you are. I hope your torrent is running then. So you can start watching once you're done with your test :>

Okay.

0_0 Really? The test is also about Functions (injections, surjections). I'm sorry... I'm on the laptop. Which isn't torrenting. D:

Then I am uncertain of everything in my life.

Marthur is just silly!

What is everyone doing for Halloween :o?

Revising! And you?

Edited by BowKnightGirl

Revising! And you?

Hopefully going to see a few of friends tonight, but I dunno, might end up busy doing other stuff. Thankfully I am out of my college years, you have to study on Halloween :o! I hope it is a spooky test to make up for it.

Then I am uncertain of everything in my life.

*pat*

What is everyone doing for Halloween :o?

Hopefully, I won't have to beat up children ringing my door bell.

Okay.

0_0 Really? The test is also about Functions (injections, surjections). I'm sorry... I'm on the laptop. Which isn't torrenting. D:

Maybe when I was 17-year old? idk it doesn't matter since I forgot all about it. Oh no! D:

Edited by Marthur

Hopefully going to see a few of friends tonight, but I dunno, might end up busy doing other stuff. Thankfully I am out of my college years, you have to study on Halloween :o! I hope it is a spooky test to make up for it.

Nice! Well, my test is about as spooky as... a bunny.

Maybe when I was 17-year old? idk it doesn't matter since I forgot all about it. Oh no! D:

Oh. What kind of school are you attending anyway? :o But I suppose I will start watching some of it after my test is over tomorrow!

Nice! Well, my test is about as spooky as... a bunny.

Now now, don't bring up bunnies in this thread.

Oh. What kind of school are you attending anyway? :o But I suppose I will start watching some of it after my test is over tomorrow!

Art school. Finally. Such a good Jenni.