• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

And so TDE of Nocturne is done,

[spoiler=final party though nobody cares]lvl96 MC(masakados magatama) w/:

War Cry, Tarukaja, Gaea Rage, Pierce, Freikugel, Life Surge, Focus, Fire Repel

lvl95Metatron w/:

Mahamaon, Tarukaja, Makakaja, Debilitate, Megidolaon, Dekunda, Endure, Sukunda

lvl79 Daisoujou w/

Prayer, Preach, Meditation, Fog Breath, Mahamaon, Mamudoon, Makakaja, Needle Rush

lvl82 Aciel w/:

Dekaja, Rakukaja, Mabufudyne, Hell Fang, Hades Blast, Ice Repel, Retaliate, Life Surge

Lucifer went down in ten minutes.

Will get back to God Hand tomorrow and will also play through RK when not in the mood for God Hand.

Also Guts can't beat BERSERKER.

Lies.

Edited by Pride

No shit, the anime was pretty awful. Then again, I don't know anything Studio DEEN was in charge of that they didn't fuck up.

And don't say Rurouni Kenshin, 'cause that still wasn't as good as the manga, not by a long shot.

>First Kenshin OVA

>Not better than the manga

And so TDE of Nocturne is done,

[spoiler=final party though nobody cares]lvl96 MC(masakados magatama) w/:

War Cry, Tarukaja, Gaea Rage, Pierce, Freikugel, Life Surge, Focus, Fire Repel

lvl95Metatron w/:

Mahamaon, Tarukaja, Makakaja, Debilitate, Megidolaon, Dekunda, Endure, Sukunda

lvl79 Daisoujou w/

Prayer, Preach, Meditation, Fog Breath, Mahamaon, Mamudoon, Makakaja, Needle Rush

lvl82 Aciel w/:

Dekaja, Rakukaja, Mabufudyne, Hell Fang, Hades Blast, Ice Repel, Retaliate, Life Surge

Lucifer went down in ten minutes.

Will get back to God Hand tomorrow and will also play through RK when not in the mood for God Hand.

Lies.

Mine where just...

[spoiler=final party]lv96 MC (masakados) - Focus, Glacial Blast, Endure, Avenge, Deadly Fury, Pierce, Life Surge, Freikugel

lv89 Dante (lol)

lv80 Surt (Heat Wave, Tarukaja, Sukukaja, Ice Repel, Dekunda, Fire Boost, Attack All, Ragnarok)

lv72 Daisoujou (Meditation, Debilitate, Tetraja, Dekunda, Watchful, Dekaja, Diarahan, Prayer)

And occasionally lv83 Skadi (Mazandyne, Brainwash, Sukukaja, Diarahan, Mana Refill, Mediarama, Elec Repel, Earthquake)

I like the true final boss theme

But Guts is BERSERKER

He would probably be able to if he was summoned as a heroic spirit. I wouldn't be surprised if Berserk happened at SOME point in the Nasuverse.

No shit, the anime was pretty awful. Then again, I don't know anything Studio DEEN was in charge of that they didn't fuck up.

And don't say Rurouni Kenshin, 'cause that still wasn't as good as the manga, not by a long shot.

I need to read Jinchuu (sp?). I should be shot for not having got around to it.

But Guts is BERSERKER

Guts might be distinct from the Berserker spirit that possesses him when he wears the armor off Berserk in the manga. To argue whether the berserker is his "true self" and the rest of him is a "false self" is IMO a philosophical question that can be resolved by Miura or by no one at all; it depends upon what happens as Berserk continues to be written, and we might never get enough evidence to make a satisfactory ruling in this case. But I assume you're talking about the fate character named berserker or making some other kind of reference I don't understand, so whatever.

Edited by BlueMartianKitty

Lies.

You're the liar.

But Guts is BERSERKER

No, he's from Berserk.

He would probably be able to if he was summoned as a heroic spirit. I wouldn't be surprised if Berserk happened at SOME point in the Nasuverse.

Well yeah, but I meant as his normal self. Either with or without the Berserk Armor, good luck taking a life away from Berserker.

Guts might be distinct from the Berserker spirit that possesses him when he wears the armor off Berserk in the manga. To argue whether the berserker is his "true self" and the rest of him is a "false self" is IMO a philosophical question that can be resolved by Miura or by no one at all; it depends upon what happens as Berserk continues to be written, and we might never get enough evidence to make a satisfactory ruling in this case. But I assume you're talking about the fate character named berserker or making some other kind of reference I don't understand, so whatever.

Isn't it obvious? xd

Isn't it obvious? xd

I am notoriously thick-headed. And thick-skinned. And forgetful. And what other issues should I list here? I think that will do for now.

Oh I get it. You are talking about the Berserkers, a computerized alien race out to kill potential threats by Fred Saberhagen. Now it all makes sense.

Oh I get it. You are talking about the Berserkers, a computerized alien race out to kill potential threats by Fred Saberhagen. Now it all makes sense.

No, I don't know those things. 8[

And why do you think Berserk is called Berserk, huh?

In any case, he's a berserker. :awesome:

Love Plus patch is complete. Hmmmmm......

I dunno, it seems like most of the so-called archetypes don't actually have much in common outside of a few cosmetic similarities. Alec and Noish for example don't have a whole lot in common with Cain and Abel outside of their color schemes, Guy, Joshua and Zihark are all vastly different characters from Navarre, etc.

what. People are comparing Guy, Joshua and Zihark to Navarre?

Edited by Marthur

Was Ace working on it?

It seems he has successfully gotten over his Youtube addiction! ...So I don't know what he is up to now. Also no.

You say that as if...

Also did you complete your homework?

:<

Homework? what homework. ;___;

Edited by Marthur

In any case, he's a berserker. :awesome:

More than a berserker! I hope! Oh why do I hope for a certain kind of resolution in a story. I shouldn't invest myself in particular outcomes, I should enjoy what's given to me by an artist I consider masterful.

Edited by BlueMartianKitty

Everybody is fine today!

Nothing. It's What are you going to do about it?

What!

Tickling, what else

It seems he has successfully gotten over his Youtube addiction! ...So I don't know what he is up to now. Also no.

In before he tells us he's translated enough Fujimori for a full year