FE4 THREAD

Fia

His attacks are easier to dodge. Just wall-climb and when he does that huge slice attack, just drop and shoot. Rinse and repeat. Just watch out for when he dashes to the other side.

In other words, he's not that dangerous compared to the other guys.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously the Fez alone ios going to make the Spy way more played by me. Sooner or later more than the Demo and maybe the Soldier.

Just remember to avoid going cloaked near crowds. That 0.5 second longer visible bump can fuck things up too quickly.

Its very existence tortures me

And you just sit there and take it.

Edited by Sirius

Yeah I noticed a few times, but when I played in Bus' server it was mostly a group of three at most, usually two Heavies and a Medic.

Dinner. You mean Dinner and Dessert if the medic ends up healing you after you've had the 2 steaks.

Edited by Sirius

I skipped the dinner and went for the dessert first usually. Then I'd stab the unaware steak sandvich a second later.

That's the better option. I've tweaked the tactic a bit because I've been running into smarter heavies but dumber medics. The smart will turn around and kill you if you nuked his medic while the dumb one will end up healing you.

Lucky you found average heavies to eat.

Edited by Sirius

That's the better option. I've tweaked the tactic a bit because I've been running into smarter heavies but dumber medics. The smart will turn around and kill you if you nuked his medic while the dumb one will end up healing you.

Lucky you found average heavies to eat.

It's mostly with speed and the position of the Heavy/Medic duo.

Stabbing a Medic will give you a faster disguise and the ability to aim for the back right away. Stabbing a Heavy, especially when there's another nearby, can be pretty damn risky.