• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh shit, it's a Hero that doubles and crits Sirius!

Oh shit, it's a Fire Dragon!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edited by Not-aTrooperGirl

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yesssss!

Nah I just happened to be aiming at the person I challenged by coincidence. Now, as a CaD Fez spy....

They're pure evil in duels. Except against Pyros (Gas Jockey ones especially).

It's not that long:

http://ppdnotsonic.free.fr/[MSH]Drunk_11.PNG

lol because you can totally trust anything Tangerine says, right?

That group was originally created as a joke, and plenty of people requested to be part of it as well. By that logic, Tangerine was also cheating with 20+ other people, some of who were very much underage.

That group was originally created as a joke, and plenty of people requested to be part of it as well. By that logic, Tangerine was also cheating with 20+ other people, some of who were very much underage.

Hey, you can <3 without cheating. I wasn't in an I <3 Gangbangs group, the gangbang just happened to be in the I <3 Tangerine group. I wasn't a part of it, but you were the leader. The fact that there were so many underage users just reinforces your Odo blood!

:O

>:D

Hey, you can <3 without cheating.

Which is exactly what I am saying.

I wasn't in an I <3 Gangbangs group, the gangbang just happened to be in the I <3 Tangerine group. I wasn't a part of it, but you were the leader. The fact that there were so many underage users just reinforces your Odo blood!

Stop lying. That group was originally made while we were trying to fix the report bug. It was just a test group that became a fad when Lux discovered it. There were no leaders, and there were certainly no gangbangs, you freak.

<:O M-mistress...

Don't worry, it'll be fun.

Stop lying. That group was originally made while we were trying to fix the report bug. It was just a test group that became a fad when Lux discovered it. There were no leaders, and there were certainly no gangbangs, you freak.

Don't be modest, you were the commander and chief. You personally organized every single act of deviancy.