FE4 THREAD

Fia

You're going to win me over with her? You are even more perverted than I thought. You didn't want 69..you wanted...619 (I made that term up)

Bender, take my place. XD

Why do you act like this on the forum but so perverted/direct in PM >:O?!

Edited by Tangerine

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Bitch, please. You do it ALL THE TIME.

I do what?

I just don't feel like saving anyone tonight. I had a bad day at work, I'm tired, and I haven't even eaten my dinner yet. Why do you think I wanted a drink? I'm under a lot of stress right now. :(

I do what?

I just don't feel like saving anyone tonight. I had a bad day at work, I'm tired, and I haven't even eaten my dinner yet. Why do you think I wanted a drink? I'm under a lot of stress right now. :(

Cheat on me with that two-timing Tangerine. u__u

Night-night, everyone!

Night-night, everyone!

Hey, I am not two-timing. You guys are the ones flirting with me.

You are both terrible role models.

Edited by Tangerine

Aw, moomoo needs beddy byes. Rest off your stress!

Bitch, do not insult me with your baby talk. Seriously, what's with the baby talk? I am not your baby!

Night-night, everyone!

I was not cheating!

popo2.png

Popo: "I... conflict with their het-based interests so they've chased me off for the time being. Because most FE fans are guys we don't have that problem 'round these parts..."

I'm not even sure where to start here. On the one hand, we have Popo openly admitting that she bats for the other team, or at least switch-hits (nothing wrong with that in and of itself, let me say straight-away), but then on the other hand, she seems to be implying that most guys don't have het-based interests, which does kind of rub me the wrong way. Perhaps what she meant was that a forum of guys is more apt to look fondly on female-on-female posturings than a forum of mostly women, and I honestly have no idea whether this is true or not. On the third hand, she also pretty much admitted to shipping Edgeworth X Wright (or Wright X Edgeworth), neither of which are forgiveable. (von Karma X Edgeworth all the way, please and thank you.) Not only that, but she pretty much looked down on the whole premise of role-playing (though perhaps intended only to encompass in-universe fan-fiction RP, and not completely original work RP), and also shipping wars in general. I am now tempted to begin some sort of Fire Emblem ship-to-ship combat, simply to be a contrarian. :evil: (Do anyone know which ships Popo prefers, so I can tailor my best anti-ships?)

I guess what we can conclude from all of this is that Popo's tastes are sick and twisted, and in her desperation she is reaching out to our beloved leader with overtures that are not being reciprocated. While many of the details remain outside of my purview, I can clearly infer to their nature if they have rendered someone as liberal in her tastes as Tangerine to be somewhat uncomfortable. They are clearly highly deviant.

Hey, I am not two-timing. You guys are the ones flirting with me.

You are both terrible role models.

They wouldn't be flirting with you if you weren't so good at it.

Maybe it's just because the thread's pretty dry these days but I found that exchange grin-inducing.

she also pretty much admitted to shipping Edgeworth X Wright (or Wright X Edgeworth), neither of which are forgiveable. (von Karma X Edgeworth all the way, please and thank you.)

von Karma X Edgeworth huh?

Good point, massive age difference gay pairing>gay pairing.

Don't even talk like there's some kind of other von Karma, because there's uh totally not.

His daughter, silly. Her name is also von Karma.

I dunno what you're talking about man, I played through all dem Ace Attorney games and there was certainly no Franziska von Karma. And if there was, it's not like the ending to JFA or various facts about their histories with each other would lend that pairing of yours totally legitimate credence or anything, no.

Hmm. Now that I think about it, it is that time of year. Perhaps I should replay the AA games. But going back to emulation after playing them on the DS last time

so very ehhhhh

Naughty girls.

Hmm. Now that I think about it, it is that time of year. Perhaps I should replay the AA games. But going back to emulation after playing them on the DS last time so very ehhhhh

Did you finish TitS, Pride?

Edited by TheEnd

well this is awkward.

Popo: "I... conflict with their het-based interests so they've chased me off for the time being. Because most FE fans are guys we don't have that problem 'round these parts..."

I'm not even sure where to start here. On the one hand, we have Popo openly admitting that she bats for the other team, or at least switch-hits (nothing wrong with that in and of itself, let me say straight-away), but then on the other hand, she seems to be implying that most guys don't have het-based interests, which does kind of rub me the wrong way. Perhaps what she meant was that a forum of guys is more apt to look fondly on female-on-female posturings than a forum of mostly women, and I honestly have no idea whether this is true or not. On the third hand, she also pretty much admitted to shipping Edgeworth X Wright (or Wright X Edgeworth), neither of which are forgiveable. (von Karma X Edgeworth all the way, please and thank you.) Not only that, but she pretty much looked down on the whole premise of role-playing (though perhaps intended only to encompass in-universe fan-fiction RP, and not completely original work RP), and also shipping wars in general. I am now tempted to begin some sort of Fire Emblem ship-to-ship combat, simply to be a contrarian. :evil: (Do anyone know which ships Popo prefers, so I can tailor my best anti-ships?)

I could only gather information about Cecilia x Percival, sir. Possibly Roy x Lilina.