FE4 THREAD

Fia

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm sad that Tangerine isn't online. She's actually fun to talk to. :0

I'll have to settle for Musashi Charlie whatever his name is. XD

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I, too, am sad that Tangerine is not online. She is indeed fun to talk to, but don't ever tell her I said such a thing!

So, ma cherie, what is it you wish to speak of? I must warn you, I am a bit drunk, and I am... a bit excited for lack of a better term. :D:

Edited by Gustave

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm sad that Tangerine isn't online. She's actually fun to talk to. :0

I'll have to settle for Musashi Charlie whatever his name is. XD

Whoa whoa whoa, time out, let me get this straight...

You know her, she knows you. But she wants to eat him. And everybody's... okay with this?

DID I MISS SOMETHING

I don't know, I just wanted to quote that.

I, too, am sad that Tangerine is not online. She is indeed fun to talk to, but don't ever tell her I said such a thing!

So, ma cherie, what is it you wish to speak of? I must warn you, I am a bit drunk, and I am... a bit excited for lack of a better term. :D:

E-excited? Uh... o///o

Well, that was the intention... :newyears:

Also, fucking spammers coming in and ruining my fun. Why's everyone gotta ruin my fun? I'm just trying to be happy, you know? :(:

I just realized gIO hasn't been around for a few days. I wonder if I really did ban him by mistake.

EDIT: I guess not. I gotta admit, though, I was kind of worried...

Edited by Gustave

Fuck I missed Pilot.

How the hell are the Panthers so high.

I'm here again if you are.

Let the rats rain as they did in San Jose! :DD

Real answer: The front line has a chemistry you wouldn't believe. Fleichmann seems to have the stickhandling (though not the defensive ability) of Datsyuk right now, and Versteeg is the finisher they've always needed. Campbell has fit in perfectly and has brought the best out of Garrison. Kulikov and Weaver have formed a very strong shutdown pairing, and Theodore has far exceeded expectations. And they've been missing 2 2nd liners, a 3rd, and a 4th.

Tallon either is the smartest or luckiest GM ever.

Edited by Sinistar

There are no laughs or good times to be had. I have reverted to my normal depressed and mopey self. I am even starting to feel cold because my blood flow has returned to normal. :(:

I'm here again if you are.

Let the rats rain as they did in San Jose! :DD

Real answer: The front line has a chemistry you wouldn't believe. Fleichmann seems to have the stickhandling (though not the defensive ability) of Datsyuk right now, and Versteeg is the finisher they've always needed. Campbell has fit in perfectly and has brought the best out of Garrison. Kulikov and Weaver have formed a very strong shutdown pairing, and Theodore has far exceeded expectations. And they've been missing 2 2nd liners, a 3rd, and a 4th.

Tallon either is the smartest or luckiest GM ever.

Well damn.

How are the attendances though? Can you get something like four tickets plus essentially a whole family meal for 100$?

Edited by Dio

Well damn.

How are the attendances though? Can you get something like four tickets plus essentially a whole family meal for 100$?

Attendances are better than they've been and they've always been around 20th. And I don't think they have any of those.

Probably 200 tops. In Montreal or Toronto, that's barely one ticket. Not even a good one I bet.

Oh, well, yeah. But with that argument, same thing with Ottawa. Or New York. Or Detroit. Putting them up against Montreal and Toronto is unfair.

Hi Pilot.

Hey there.