FE4 THREAD

Fia

Game tester eh? I hear that can be a pretty tiresome job.

But hey, getting interviews and doing things is more than my bum ass has going, so good luck and hope you land one of them jobs.

I hear you don't want to play games that much in your free time. Nevermind that most of my free time is spent here these days.

Hey, that sounds nice. Hope you'll get what you want.

<:3

Why thank you. I do hope at least one of my interviews is going to give something. The one for Friday is a maternal break, so the job should last at least a year.

o<:3

BTW did you get anything nice for your birthday?

I saw that one this morning. Alt of a banned user maybe? Perhaps he's one of those guests we see around.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I didn't finish FE10 first because I liked it better. It was just that the Dolphin version I used back then couldn't run FE9 beyond chapter 20-ish.

Oh yes know I remember, that stupid bug had the game freeze in the forest maze...

Oy, judging from your screenshots, it's Dolphin.

Ever get past the bridge chapter? The last time I actually downloaded a new version of Dolphin, it always froze at that chapter on the conversation before it began.

Did they fix that?

I'm on 24, I beat the bridge one. That one was seemed to have RNG rigged against me, the Ballistae critical'd gy Marcia for 1HKO...

Supposedly, it's fixed now ._.

Dolphin is still at an unsatisfying state, anyway. It can't even run Tales of Symphonia's bgm right.

Did you dump your DSP off your Wii?

That would probably be the only thing that could fix that... at least until they fix that in a later version of Dolphin.

I LOVE the 9x Anti-Aliasing and 1280x720 recording though.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I bet those guests are going to create accounts with names like TheEnd is a dirty old man after the Fia is a whore thing.

Or, I dunno, Roxas is a pussy and Rei Rei is awesome