FE4 THREAD

Fia

Don't eat bacon wrapped in bacon anymore.

Not a literal heart attack, you dope.

I logged into Facebook, and saw a post from someone who died a while back. It took me a moment to realize it was actually his widow posting on his account.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why am I still awake.

Nah, not even close.

Coincidentally, we do get a surprising amount of customers with Virginia Tech stickers plastered all over their vehicles and V-Tech alumni license plate.

We actually have a surprising number of students from New Jersey, including my roommate. I'm assuming that if you want to be an engineer and get rejected from Rutgers, your next option is Virginia Tech. :o

You're thinking of Made In Heaven/Stairway To Heaven. Heaven's Door is Rohan's stand, which makes it part 4.

Go figure. I don't remember most of the Stand names in part 4.

Again, the only cool thing about Part 5 was Metallica. And the fight with Secco and Chiocolatte was okay, same with the White Album dood.

We actually have a surprising number of students from New Jersey, including my roommate. I'm assuming that if you want to be an engineer and get rejected from Rutgers, your next option is Virginia Tech. :o

I think VTech's (along with Rensselaer) is going to be my backup school for engineering.

Although, that being said, I still have no idea what I want to do in the future. x.x

My college list so far varies from Yale to Juliard and from medical to music. ohgahdd.

Dude Marthur, playing DS under the covers is bad for your eyes. :(

Someone could've told me that before. <___<

Even though I still have perfect vision.

Someone could've told me that before. <___<

Even though I still have perfect vision.

Surely you must have felt the signs, eyes getting painful or whatever. :S

Well... that's good! But still, take care of your eyes. :)

Surely you must have felt the signs, eyes getting painful or whatever. :S

Well... that's good! But still, take care of your eyes. :)

Only when I stay up till like, 4 playing games. Or going on the internet from my iPod Touch.

Yeah, I don't want to go blind.

Merry Christmas eve :)

Dude Marthur, playing DS under the covers is bad for your eyes. :(

It's funny because I woke up with a strain on my left eye this morning. It hurts like hell when I try to quickly look left.

This means I should probably get a good night's sleep tonight.

Edited by Marthur

I think VTech's (along with Rensselaer) is going to be my backup school for engineering.

Although, that being said, I still have no idea what I want to do in the future. x.x

My college list so far varies from Yale to Juliard and from medical to music. ohgahdd.

Have you applied already? Come to tech~! I'll still be there for an extra semester next fall! XD

In an age long past,

There lived a Legendary Knight who brought peace to the land by using beings called Guadias.

When peace returned, the Knight went into seclusion, hoping his powers would never be used for evil.

Peace reigned over the world. Heaven the Underworld and the land of men all co-existed in harmony.

Centuries have passed and once again, a threat has emerged to destroy the peace obtained so long ago.

The king of Centraan, ruler of the land of men, called upon the scions of the storied knight.

This tale, for good or ill, now moves toward its inexorable climax.

~Guadia Quest~

~Feast of the Mad King~

Our quest starts with Mumu, a heroic knight; Tang, an orange-hair idontknowherclass and Popo, the blond mage.

All three are the descendants of the Legendary Knight.

The King of Centraan has requested their help. Apparently, the Underworld has broken the treaty between the three worlds by kidnapping the Kings daughter. Of course, our heroes set off to save her. In order to thank them, the king provides them with 500 ducats and an old journal.

Their first objective is to infiltrate the Dark dungeon and defeat the Dark Lord.

Before leaving town, they first decided to buy some weapons. Mumu got a Bastard sword. Tang sold her Old Knife (which was only good for slicing fruits) for a Rapier, and Popo got a Fine Dirk. Sadly they didnt have enough money to buy some new clothes and had to stick with their old ones.

They also decided to visit the grave of the royal familys ancestors and pay their respect. On the grave was a cryptic sentence. It said:

When darkness engulfs the land, the mirror shows the true way.

With nothing else to do, they left town and headed south. The beginning of their journey was filled with numerous battles against Pixies, Froggies, Froggers and Megapedes, which helped them hone their skills and resulted in them learning some magic tricks. Mumu learnt how to warp; Tang learnt Heala, Prota and Megra magic, while Popo learnt Dormi, Heala and Megra magic.

Eventually they reached a small town called Timbuktoo.

Continue or nobody cares?

Edited by Marthur