Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

NO I'M SORRY ;_;

I guess that means... poor you :(

No it just shows that Densuke crying in a bin is just SO GOD DAMN FRICKING TEAR-JERKING

Frankly I was expecting a motherboard of a picture holding a man under a sink.

But hey your picture is pretty good.

Why poor me

Wait, do we even discuss FE4 in this thread ever?

Look at the number of pages.

So Nightmare is playing Strange Journey huh.

Magnifico.

My first real foray into SMT, too. I've played SMT1 and Persona 2 before, but didn't really progress in either (for various reasons). It's gorgeous (Strange Journey, that is). I also recently found out what entering "Nich Maragos" does. My mind was blown.

That reminds me though, I totally haven't beat DDS1 better get on that.

Strange, I'm playing that too.

Why poor me

Uhh I don't know actually. What were you implying when you said you see a mobo daily?

THEN WHY THE SIG?

THAT'S ONLY THE SECONDARY REASON

WELL THE ONLY REASON I AM SEEING THAT IMAGE IS BECAUSE YOU PUT IT UP THERE BECAUSE I AM NOT WATCHING EPISODES. SO I AM PARTLY TO BLAME I SUPPOSE BUT I AM NOT THE ACTUAL CAUSE FOR HIS CRYING.

WELL THE ONLY REASON I AM SEEING THAT IMAGE IS BECAUSE YOU PUT IT UP THERE BECAUSE I AM NOT WATCHING EPISODES. SO I AM PARTLY TO BLAME I SUPPOSE BUT I AM NOT THE ACTUAL CAUSE FOR HIS CRYING.

*BLAMES*

Also, do you still have issues with Tinypic?

*BLAMES*

Also, do you still have issues with Tinypic?

I DESERVE THIS

Hmm you know what I don't think I do anymore. And I don't know why.

*giggles*

*uses Mind Reader*

*tickles NTG harder*

A giggling BLS...

huh?

/evades harder

Silly NTG, you can't evade my next move at all once I used Mind Reader on you.

la la la la la~ i'm not hearing this i don't know what Mind Reader does, what i don't know can't affect me~

Damn. :( Well I just hacked the game okay.

Sillier NTG.

Always.

What have I dooooone ;_;

What? Why are you making it sound like a tragedy? ;_;

My first real foray into SMT, too. I've played SMT1 and Persona 2 before, but didn't really progress in either (for various reasons). It's gorgeous (Strange Journey, that is). I also recently found out what entering "Nich Maragos" does. My mind was blown.

First mainline SMT for me was Nocturne. Yeah I started playing P2, really liked the characters but the battle system grinded on me so much that I just couldn't finish.

oh dat mara

Strange, I'm playing that too.

I see. How far are you? I'm still back at the first foray into the Solids base.

First mainline SMT for me was Nocturne. Yeah I started playing P2, really liked the characters but the battle system grinded on me so much that I just couldn't finish.

oh dat mara

For me, the reasons were that...SMT1 was kind of confusing. It hadn't aged well, and I didn't really feel committed enough to try and beat it. It was also quite unrefined (the demon negotiation and such were especially clunky), but still had a pretty cool storyplot and such. Persona 2 was a mixture of me not having a controller (it kind of felt uncomfortable to play that particular game without one) and yes, the battle system. Though I figured I'd get used to it. Now, however, it's been officially translated/localised, so I might as well download it onto my PSP or something.

And yes, dat Mara. My favourite demon.

I see. How far are you? I'm still back at the first foray into the Solids base.

Just a little bit further than you. Cool game, but pretty standard since it lacks some key MegaTen mechanics. The soundtrack is rockin', though.